Friday, April 29, 2022

The consequences of sin!



WORDS OF WISDOM:


THE CONSEQUENCE OF SIN 


Scripture: 

Psalm 51:10, 12

He will create in you a clean heart and a steadfast spirit; He will restore to you

the joy of your salvation 


MORNING PRAYER:

LORD, Thank you for waking us up this Friday Morning! What a blessing it is to see another day. Thank you for your goodness and for your blessings over us. I'm thankful I have a father that has me covered. No matter what, we win with you. Thank you for bringing hope and peace into our lives even through the toughest of times, strengthening us for your purpose. Thank you for Your mercy and grace. Thank you that You are always with us and will never leave us. Forgive us for when we don't thank you enough, trust you for who you are, and what you can do. Fill us with your peace and joy. We love you and we need you, this day and every day. We give you praise and thanks. For You alone are worthy. Father, thank you for your Almighty Power. Thank you that you go before us today. God, thank you for being a restorer. Thank you GOD for being a healer, our provider, our protector and our way maker. Remind us of your strength today. May we see glimpses of your glory and blessings along the way as we seek after You. Father, I ask that you bless those that are less fortunate than us. Heavenly Father, meet the needs of those that don’t have a place to lay their heads and for the homeless to obtain shelter. Father, I’m praying for those dealing with mental health and PTSD. Open doors LORD of deliverance and help. I pray that you touch those that are sick in hospitals and nursing homes. I pray for those that are dealing with domestic violence, for them to get help to get out of toxic and dangerous situations. I pray for those with any addiction to be set free from a codependency or seeking for a temporary solution to self medicate. I pray for those fighting the war, our soldiers and for the Ukraine. I pray for those that are incarcerated and for peace in this nation and peace in the middle east. I pray for Israel and the peace of Jerusalem. It's in JESUS name I pray, Amen.

Reflections:

Father, I'm so grateful that I can learn from David and the consequences of sin. Knowing that you will still love me and help me out of a path of darkness and a life of bad choices. I'm so grateful for your amazing grace.  When I read about David, he acknowledges his sin . We can also read his confessions in Psalms 51. His sins had been forgiven. But the result of his sin, however, would be far reached and have great consequences. David would experience a horrible experience and consequences to the wages of his sin, Just as Romans 6: 23 says, "The wages of sin is death." James reiterates that message full, "that when desire has conceived, it gives birth to sin; and sin, when it is full grown, brings forth death." So this tells me that sin may seem or feel pleasurable, but the end result is heavy. Only God can know when sin and its consequences are finished. David's sin included lust, lies, and adultery but sin was not finished. David had Uriah murdered to get his wife and sin was not finished. He kept playing with sin. One door opened up another door and then another door. His child died, which was a child birthed in sin as a result of getting another man’s wife pregnant. And sin was not finished. Civil war broke out, and sin was not finished. David's enemies blasphemed GOD, and still sin was not finished. If David could have seen the result of his sin when he looked upon Bathsheba, he would have fallen on his knees at that very moment and prayed or ran far away from that. However, David didn't consider the consequences. It took the confrontation of a friend for David to acknowledge his sin. See, the Devil doesn't show us the whole picture, only the good part, until we bite. Then he opens up the full screen and shows us the full picture. GOD promises that he would put away the sins and removed them as far as the east is from the west, but the wages of that sin would have a lifelong impact. Maybe you struggle with the results of sin. GOD is not punishing you for your sins. God punished JESUS in our place at the Cross; He paid it all. We have been made right with Him and the blood has set us free. But we still need GOD'S grace and mercy to handle the ongoing results of our sin. After you confess your sins, you can ask Him for His help. Father I ask that you help me, by Your grace, to deal with the consequences of my past sins and know that I am truly forgiven. Allow me to know the joy of Your salvation with a clean heart. Give me strength to withstand the temptations of Satan and give me Your eyes to see the traps Satan has tried to set for me. When I am tempted, help me understand that the wages of sin are always death, to count the costs and know the consequences sin carries. Please help me turn from sin and run to You. Knowing I win in the end if I stay focus. It's all about you JESUS! 



Scripture: 

2 Samuel 12:13, 14

David said to Nathan, You sinned against the Lord And Nathen said to David, the Lord you have to answer to. 




Closing prayer: 

Have a blessed Friday family, friends and loved ones. Know that JESUS saves and He loves you. When the world leaves you standing alone or turn their backs on you, JESUS is right there. He got your back, your side and front, if you stay connected. Remember today to stay connected to the Power source. Whatever you do, surrender it to the Lord and let Him work it out. Let it be what it is because we are covered in the blood. If you don’t know GOD, get to know Him. Try Him. He is the truth. Whatever the Lord tells you to do, just do it. All we have belongs to GOD.  Keep trusting GOD. Just know this, GOD remains the same. Know that we can count on Him no matter what! It’s in JESUS name I pray, Amen. 



JESUS is my Everything 


MONIZION


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Help Me Choose Wisley

 Words Of Wisdom:  Help Me Choose Wisley:  Scripture:  Job 34:4  Let us choose for ourselves what is right;Let us know among ourselves what ...