Wednesday, March 16, 2022

God’s Gift


GODS GIFT 


WORDS OF WISDOM: 

This time it will be Different


Proverbs 24:16-18 NKJV 

For a righteous man may fall seven times And rise again,

But the wicked shall fall by calamity.


Jeremiah 29:11 (ESV)

For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope.



MORNING PRAYER:

Lord, thank you for waking us up this Thursday morning. Thank you for your amazing power that works in our lives. Thank you for giving us a spirit that doesn’t have to fear. Thank you for your goodness and for your blessings over us. Thank you for letting us know that you are our refuge our Shepherd, a present help in the time of trouble. No matter what, we win with you. Thank you that you are able to bring hope and peace in our lives even through the toughest of times, strengthening us for your purpose. Thank you for your great love and care. Thank you for your mercy and grace. Thank you that you are always with us and will never leave us. Thank you for your incredible sacrifice so that we might have freedom in this life. Forgive us for when we don't thank you enough or trust you for who you are and what you can do. Thank you for all that you do and for all that you've given us. Help us to set our eyes and our hearts on you. Renew our spirits, fill us with your peace and joy. We love you and we need you this day and every day. We give you praise and thanks, for You alone are worthy Father. Thank you for your presence with us. Thank you for your Almighty Power. Thank you that you go before us and cover us on every side. Thank you that you are in our peace and that our future is secure in the place you're preparing for us. Your words bring such hope and comfort. Thank for canceling the plans of the enemy for those that have upcoming court cases. Thank you GOD for dismissing the matter and working it out for those that are facing a medical situation. God, thank you for a good report for those that have family issues. Thank you for being a restorer. Thank you GOD for being a healer, our provider our protector and our way maker. Remind us of your strength today. May we see glimpses of your glory and blessings along the way as we seek after you. For victory and salvation are found in you alone. Father, I pray for your spirit to be with us and let us experience you like never before. Father, I  ask that you bless those that are less fortunate then us. Heavenly Father, meet the needs of those that don’t have a place to lay their heads and for the homeless to obtain shelter. Father, I’m praying for those dealing with mental health and PTSD. Open doors LORD of deliverance and help. I pray that you touch those that are sick in hospitals and nursing homes. I pray for those that are dealing with domestic violence, for help to get out of a toxic and dangerous situations. I Pray for those fighting the war. I pray for our soldiers and I pray for Ukraine. I pray for those that are incarcerated and for peace in this nation and peace in the middle east. I pray for Israel and the peace of Jerusalem.  It’s In the Mighty Name of JESUS I Pray,  🙏🏽 Amen 


Almighty Father GOD, as I sit here I'm thinking to myself that this time will be different!! 

I feel it in my spirit that things are turning around for my good. Yes, I know I have tried it before and unfortunately it didn’t work out how I planned, but the Bible tells me that a righteous man falls down seven times and get back up. So I know it’s going be different in this season. This time it gotta be different. If I stumble or fall I’m going to get up and press toward the higher mark in Christ JESUS. I’m going to push it to the limit and I will not settle this time. This time will be different. My result will be different and my actions will be different. I trust and believe that it’s a different season. In this season, I'm trusting and seeking You more. I want to see the manifestation of Your promises. Thanks be to GOD, you gave me a way of escape and you put a road block up even when I couldn’t see the danger sign. Thank you for throwing a curve ball because You had better plans in the works for me. You had a ram in the bush. You’ve helped me realize it didn’t work because I wasn’t ready and I wasn’t trusting You. I wasn’t listening to You or diligently seeking You. I couldn't see the the wolf in sheep's clothing. I couldn’t see the snake in the grass because the grass was so tall. This time, I thank you that the trials I have faced have taught me how to bring all things to You in prayer and let You do You! I choose to wait on You and stay connected to people that pray for me and stand in the gap and intercede and believe as I believe. Not double minded. Thank You for never letting my past mistakes or shortcomings dictate my prosperous future. Right now, I’m learning to listen to Your direction which makes this journey merciful and peaceful. Not only am I working; I am believing, dreaming, being patient, growing, praying, fasting , and connecting with believers that hold me accountable. Thank You for a second chance to get it right! This a new day to press and go higher in you. Push it to the limit. It’s amazing how much energy and time we have put into the world and worldly things but when that Devil get on our backs we want you to come ASAP and send the Guarding Angels. We will leave a relationship for lack of time spent or lack of communication. I'm so confused how we can expect or want so much from you when we give you so little in return. Just a question?? I’m reminded of a saying that the world would say, "I’m going hard". Go hard for things of the world but I’m going hard for you, JESUS. I will stay the course and faithful. I remain in fervent prayer and connected to the body of believers. There is power in numbers and agreement. I love You, Father GOD. I pray that those that feel defeated will get back up this morning and keep pressing and believing that it's going be different this time.  It’s in JESUS name I pray, Amen!


John9:38 AMP

And he said, “Lord, I believe in You and Your word And he worshiped Him with reverence and awe."


Good Morning family, friends and love ones. Have a blessed day and stay safe!  Remember, it’s going to be different this time.  If at first you don’t succeed, get back up and try it again. Push to the limits. Go hard for the Father. 


JESUS is my Everything 


MONIZION


Truthministries

No comments:

Post a Comment

Help Me Choose Wisley

 Words Of Wisdom:  Help Me Choose Wisley:  Scripture:  Job 34:4  Let us choose for ourselves what is right;Let us know among ourselves what ...