Friday, March 18, 2022

God got my back!


GOD GOT MY BACK 


WORDS OF WISDOM: 


GOD GOT  MY BACK 


Did you know that Scripture says God has "got has our back"?


Scripture: 

Psalm 3:3 

But you, LORD, are a shield around me, my glory, the One who lifts my head high.


Psalm 5:12 

he echoes this truth: "Surely, LORD, you bless the righteous; you surround them with your favor as with a shield." 


The word in the original signifies more than a shield; it means a buckler round about, a protection which shall surround a man entirely, a shield above, beneath, around, without and within.

I need that kind of shield because sometimes I deal with difficulties that seem to come at me from all directions and even from within - from my own thoughts. How wonderful to know that if I'm willing to take up the shield of God, He will protect me from anything life or Satan aim at me. Let’s pray and get to the message for today.


MORNING PRAYER:

Lord, thank you for waking us up this Friday morning. Thank you for your amazing power that works in our lives. Thank you for giving us a spirit that doesn’t have to fear. Thank you for your goodness and for your blessings over us. Thank you for letting us know that you are our refuge our Shepherd, a present help in the time of trouble. No matter what, we win with you. Thank you that you are able to bring hope and peace in our lives even through the toughest of times, strengthening us for your purpose. Thank you for your great love and care. Thank you for your mercy and grace. Thank you that you are always with us and will never leave us. Thank you for your incredible sacrifice so that we might have freedom in this life. Forgive us for when we don't thank you enough or trust you for who you are and what you can do. Thank you for all that you do and for all that you've given us. Help us to set our eyes and our hearts on you. Renew our spirits, fill us with your peace and joy. We love you and we need you this day and every day. We give you praise and thanks, for You alone are worthy Father. Thank you for your presence with us. Thank you for your Almighty Power. Thank you that you go before us and cover us on every side. Thank you that you are in our peace and that our future is secure in the place you're preparing for us. Your words bring such hope and comfort. Thank for canceling the plans of the enemy for those that have upcoming court cases. Thank you GOD for dismissing the matter and working it out for those that are facing a medical situation. God, thank you for a good report for those that have family issues. Thank you for being a restorer. Thank you GOD for being a healer, our provider our protector and our way maker. Remind us of your strength today. May we see glimpses of your glory and blessings along the way as we seek after you. For victory and salvation are found in you alone. Father, I pray for your spirit to be with us and let us experience you like never before. Father, I  ask that you bless those that are less fortunate then us. Heavenly Father, meet the needs of those that don’t have a place to lay their heads and for the homeless to obtain shelter. Father, I’m praying for those dealing with mental health and PTSD. Open doors LORD of deliverance and help. I pray that you touch those that are sick in hospitals and nursing homes. I pray for those that are dealing with domestic violence, for help to get out of a toxic and dangerous situations. I Pray for those fighting the war. I pray for our soldiers and I pray for Ukraine. I pray for those that are incarcerated and for peace in this nation and peace in the middle east. I pray for Israel and the peace of Jerusalem.  It’s In the Mighty Name of JESUS I Pray,  🙏🏽 Amen 



Reflections: 

Lord God, forgive me for all the times I cried or complained about being alone or having to stand on my own.  I feel, at times, I have no earthly support due to the  loss of  love ones that got called home too fast or due to broken relationships. I trust the process and how You want to activate Your promises in my life in a new way. You have replaced my losses with the gift of friendship of people you had in the plan. They are not blood family but they are my kingdom family. I’m grateful and blessed for that and I love you for always comforting me in some dark times and for having my back no matter what. You told me, “With man it is impossible, but with GOD all things are possible." At times I feel  lonely and I wonder why I have to be alone through such hard times, but the good thing is You know what’s best for me. Through my solitude, I experience Your wondrous works. I learn who’s the consistent ONE in my life, and I learn to self love and self care. It’s ok to put myself first and take care of me.  Through the wilderness, I've learned to come to You for every single thing in my life! I can’t explain the power that comes from having a real relationship with You because it helps me love myself for who You created me to be. I know I’m never alone. That you got my back and I’m good with that. I thank You for pushing me and teaching me the power of growing in a relationship with You. To be happy with me and you just kicking it and chopping it up. I thank you for allowing me to grow up and learn self control and self discipline. No distractions can keep me from chasing You. I’m on it. I’m coming for you GOD. All gas, no breaks.  I need you like never before. Even when my flesh wants something, I learn how to not allow my flesh to control my spirit. All I need is you by my side and to continue to have my back like you always have and I got the rest. With you, there’s nothing I can’t do or accomplish.  I’m hungry for you and Your word. I will never be alone as long I got you, JESUS. That’s all I need. I rest in knowing you will never leave me. Thank you for reminding me that you will never leave me, no not never. Father, continue to fill my days with the peace and strength to keep pushing, no matter what. For that, I am so grateful and blessed for all you have done and will do! 

In JESUS name I pray,  Amen.🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽

 

Scripture: 

Matthew 11:28 NIV 

Then Jesus said, “Come to me, all of you who are weary and carry heavy burdens, and I will give you rest."


Have a blessed Friday family, friends and love ones. Have a blessed and prosperous weekend. Be safe and know that JESUS saves and He loves you. When the world leave or turn their backs on you, JESUS is right there. He got your back, your side and front, if you stay connected him! 


JESUS is my Everything 


MONIZION


Truth Ministries


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Help Me Choose Wisley

 Words Of Wisdom:  Help Me Choose Wisley:  Scripture:  Job 34:4  Let us choose for ourselves what is right;Let us know among ourselves what ...