Wednesday, March 23, 2022

Free Me Lord!


 

WORDS OF WISDOM


FREE ME LORD

Scripture: 

Romans 8:35-39 

Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? Shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or danger, or sword? As it is written, “For your sake we are being killed all the day long; we are regarded as sheep to be slaughtered.” No, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him who loved us. For I am sure that neither death nor life, nor angels nor rulers, nor things present nor things to come, nor powers, nor height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God in Christ Jesus our Lord.


MORNING PRAYER:

Lord, Thank you for waking us up this Thursday Morning. Thank you for your amazing power that works in our lives. Thank you for giving us a spirit that doesn’t have to fear. Thank you for your goodness and for your blessings over us. I'm thankful for new beginnings and know that you got my back, so far. I don’t have to be afraid  or be in fear. No matter what, we win with you. Thank you that you are able to bring hope and peace in our lives even through the toughest of times, strengthening us for your purpose. Thank you for your great love and care. Thank you for your mercy and grace. Thank you that you are always with us and will never leave us. Thank you for your incredible sacrifice so that we might have freedom in this life. Forgive us for when we don't thank you enough, trust you for who you are, what you can do, for all that you do and for all that you've given us. Help us to set our eyes and our hearts on you. Renew our spirits, fill us with your peace and joy. We love you and we need you, this day and every day. We give you praise and thanks, for You alone are worthy, Father, thank you for your presence with us. Thank you for your Almighty Power. Thank you that you go before us and cover us on every side.  Thank you that you are in our peace and that our future is secure in the place you're preparing for us. Your words bring such hope and comfort. Thank you for canceling the plans of the enemy for those that have upcoming court cases. Thank you GOD for dismissing the matter and working it out for those that are facing a medical situation. God, thank you for a good report for those that have family issues. Thank you for being a restorer. Thank you, GOD, for being a healer, our provider, our protector our way maker. Remind us of your strength today. May we see glimpses of your glory and blessings along the way as we seek after you. For victory and salvation are found in you alone. Father I pray for your spirit to be with us and let us experience you like never before. Father I ask that you bless those that are less fortunate then us. Heavenly Father, meet the needs of those that don’t have a place to lay their heads and for the homeless to obtain shelter. Father, I’m praying for those dealing with mental health and PTSD. Open doors LORD of deliverance and help. I pray that you touch those that are sick in hospitals and nursing homes. I pray for those that are dealing with domestic violence. For help to get out of a toxic and dangerous situation. I pray for those are fighting the war. I pray for our soldiers and I pray for Ukraine. I pray for those that are incarcerated and for peace in this nation and peace in the middle east. I pray for Israel and the peace of Jerusalem. It’s in the Mighty Name of JESUS I pray, Amen.  



Reflections: 

Father I pray from this day forward that you Free Me Lord. Free me from the dependability I have when it comes to money, people, things going my way, or relationships. I no longer want to have anything that’s not from You. Place on my heart to accept when You are taking control of my life and teach me how to receive my joy from the love, healing, and peace You give me. You have promised to never leave me nor fail me. I believe every word You said. You’ve kept every promise since the creation of time and Your word or promises never change. Make me dependent on You and You alone. I have seen time and time again that the hands of man can fail you every time. I have learned in these time of the pandemic not to trust in the world system, nor people, nor things, not a job, a spouse. Nothing or no one will separate me from the Love of GOD and  my walk with you. Today, I choose to sow appreciation, gratitude, peace, love, joy, commitment, self-control, discipline, honor and respect. I will let it multiple and overflow! I know that everything I have comes from GOD. I’m thankful for everything. I trust you and the process and I know you got me, no matter what. 


Scripture:

Hebrews13:5 

“Let your character or moral disposition be free from love of money [including greed, avarice, lust, and craving for earthly possessions] and be satisfied with your present [circumstances and with what you have]; for He GOD Himself has said, I will not in any way fail you nor give you up nor leave you without support. [I will] not, [I will not, [I will] not in any degree leave you helpless nor forsake nor let [you] down (relax My hold on you)! Assuredly not!"



Closing prayer: 

Have a blessed Thursday family, friends and love ones. Know that JESUS saves and He loves you. When the world leaves you standing alone or turn their backs on you, JESUS is right there. He got your back, your side and front. If you stay connected to GOD, He got you. Trust that! Remember today to walk in freedom and know that GOD remains the same.  Know that we can count on Him no matter what! It’s in JESUS name I pray, Amen. 


JESUS is my Everything 


MONIZION


Truth Ministries


No comments:

Post a Comment

Help Me Choose Wisley

 Words Of Wisdom:  Help Me Choose Wisley:  Scripture:  Job 34:4  Let us choose for ourselves what is right;Let us know among ourselves what ...