Thursday, March 24, 2022

Courage!


WORDS OF WISDOM: 


COURAGE  


Scripture:

1 Peter 1-7

These troubles, trials and testings come to prove that your faith is pure [to test and prove the authenticity of your faith; a test that proves the genuineness of a valuable metal]. This purity of faith or tested and proven authenticity is worth more valuable than gold, which can be proved to be pure tested and proven authentic by fire. Psalms 66:10; Prov. 17:3; "..but can or will be destroyed. But the purity tested and proven authenticity of your faith will bring you praise and glory and honor when Jesus Christ is shown to you at the revelation of Jesus Christ."


MORNING PRAYER:

Lord, Thank you for waking us up this Friday Morning. Thank you for your amazing power that works in our lives. Thank you for giving us a spirit that doesn’t have to fear. Thank you for your goodness and for your blessings over us. I'm thankful for new beginnings and know that you got my back, so far. I don’t have to be afraid  or be in fear. No matter what, we win with you. Thank you that you are able to bring hope and peace in our lives even through the toughest of times, strengthening us for your purpose. Thank you for your great love and care. Thank you for your mercy and grace. Thank you that you are always with us and will never leave us. Thank you for your incredible sacrifice so that we might have freedom in this life. Forgive us for when we don't thank you enough, trust you for who you are, what you can do, for all that you do and for all that you've given us. Help us to set our eyes and our hearts on you. Renew our spirits, fill us with your peace and joy. We love you and we need you, this day and every day. We give you praise and thanks, for You alone are worthy, Father, thank you for your presence with us. Thank you for your Almighty Power. Thank you that you go before us and cover us on every side.  Thank you that you are in our peace and that our future is secure in the place you're preparing for us. Your words bring such hope and comfort. Thank you for canceling the plans of the enemy for those that have upcoming court cases. Thank you GOD for dismissing the matter and working it out for those that are facing a medical situation. God, thank you for a good report for those that have family issues. Thank you for being a restorer. Thank you, GOD, for being a healer, our provider, our protector our way maker. Remind us of your strength today. May we see glimpses of your glory and blessings along the way as we seek after you. For victory and salvation are found in you alone. Father I pray for your spirit to be with us and let us experience you like never before. Father I ask that you bless those that are less fortunate then us. Heavenly Father, meet the needs of those that don’t have a place to lay their heads and for the homeless to obtain shelter. Father, I’m praying for those dealing with mental health and PTSD. Open doors LORD of deliverance and help. I pray that you touch those that are sick in hospitals and nursing homes. I pray for those that are dealing with domestic violence. For help to get out of a toxic and dangerous situation. I pray for those are fighting the war. I pray for our soldiers and I pray for Ukraine. I pray for those that are incarcerated and for peace in this nation and peace in the middle east. I pray for Israel and the peace of Jerusalem. It’s in the Mighty Name of JESUS I pray, Amen.  



Reflections: 

Father God, as much as I don’t want to go through the fire, on the other side of the smoke, I see how You worked it out for my good. That givew me the courage and faith to keep pushing on. 

The same fire that was intended to burn me and take me out was used to birth a fire in me that can’t be put out, to believe you for the unexplainable and the impossible. Walking in the unknown was another level of faith and trust for me to step out in a new place and try new things. Going through so much in these past two years with the pandemic with all the life’s lost, all the betrayal, losing the business has showed me who is really for me and who is not for me. You have open my eyes to another level of insight and I'm still growing in you. I'm learning another level of faith every day. I praise You for showing up in my life right when the fire felt like it would take me out. You stirred up contagious courage that can’t be removed. I have courage to share my testimony, to stand on your Word and to claim the victory. By Your Spirit, I’ve been able to grow through the fire and still be standing. I thank You for continuing to show up and protect me even from myself. I’m so blessed and favored because you covering me is what You do best.  I know I’m protected before and after I have been tried because I know I will come out winning every time. In Jesus Name, Amen!



Scripture: 

Joshua 1:9 NIV

Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go.



Just know that people, things and situations change but GOD does not. People will praise you one day and persecute you the next day. So glad GOD is not like man. 



Closing prayer: 

Have a blessed Friday Morning family, friends and love ones. Know that JESUS saves. He loves you. When the world leaves you standing alone or turn their backs on you, JESUS is right there. He got your back, your side and front. If you stay connected to GOD, He got you. Trust that! Remember today have courage to do whatever needs to be done and know that GOD remains the same. Know that we can count on Him. No matter what! It’s in JESUS name I pray, Amen. 


JESUS is my Everything 


MONIZION


Truth Ministrizes





 

No comments:

Post a Comment

GIVE ME FAITH TO GET IT DONE

WORDS OF WISDOM: GIVE ME FAITH TO GET IT DONE:  SCRIPTURE: Hebrew11:6 And without faith it is impossible to please God, because anyone who c...