Saturday, January 1, 2022

31 DAYS OF PRAYER & FASTING

 




31 DAYS OF PRAYER & FASTING 


DAY 1 OF PRAYER & FASTING:


Father God, I thank you for keeping us all year. This is a new day and a new year that you have given to us. I'm excited about the next 31 days that we can start on a new journey to a new destiny and a new purpose in life.  I’m so grateful and thankful to God for the opportunities to increase our relationship with Him and the possibilities that we can experience on this 31 days of a journey of prayer and fasting. I pray you allow us to develop a closer and stronger relationship with you. Today, I sat and analyzed some things in my life, went over my vision board and wrote down, in detail, the things that I wanted to see happen on my journey as I go through these 31 days of prayer, fasting and consecration. I also printed out my fasting contract so that I can detail all the things that I want to offer up to God to see him move on my behalf. I don’t know if anyone has been on a spiritual fast before, but this is my 17th year of my journey of fasting and praying with GOD guiding me. This new year I’m expecting a higher move of GOD with signs and wonders. I'm asking him continuously to build and strengthen me up to walk with Him and to take me higher in Him. The past year had been a very trying time, but I’m embracing this year, this new season, with great anticipation that we’re going to see a mighty move of God. I’m very excited about the move of GOD in this season. Let’s see what GOD is going to do within these 31 days of prayer 🙏🏽 and fasting! 


What is fasting, in relation to the Holy Spirit?

It is mourning, it is repentance, it is hunger for God. It is tuning your Spirit to Gods Spirit. It is preparation of a tremendous new infilling of the Holy Ghost. It removes unbelief. It is chastising of your soul. It is humbling yourself before God. It is real prayer in the Spirit. It is fighting and winning the big battle against the dark forces. It is binding the strong man and setting the captives free. It is for more power to cast out devils and heal the sick. It is power to perform miracles. It is to produce the fruits of the Spirit. It is moving into the holy life that will have your prayers answered. It is increasing your faith in a tremendous powerful prayer life. It is touching the heart of our Supreme God. It is a transformation of body, soul and spirit to health and cleansing. It is dominion and victory over the flesh and the battle won by the Spirit living within you. It is causing God to send revival, It is moving from the natural into the supernatural. It is receiving supernatural revelation. It is a pouring in more of God’s love.  


REASONS FOR FASTING

Because of your unbelief.

Matthew 17:14-21 "There came to him a man, kneeling down to him, and saying, (v.15) Lord have mercy on my son: for he is lunatic, and sore vexed; for oftentimes he falleth into the fire, and oft into the water. (v.16) And I brought to your disciples, and they could not cure him. (v.17) Then Jesus answered and said, O faithless and perverse generation, how long shall I be with you? How long shall I suffer you? Bring him hither to me. (v.18) and Jesus rebuked the devil, and he departed out of him, and the child was cured from that very hour. (v.19) Then came the disciples to Jesus apart, and said, why could we not cast him out? (v.20) And Jesus said unto them, BECAUSE OF YOUR UNBELIEF…. (v.21) Howbeit this kind goeth not out but by PRAYER AND FASTING."

The episode of a father coming to the disciples with a lunatic son possessed by an evil spirit plainly teaches us that fasting and praying will remove unbelief. In other words, fasting will cause faith increasing tremendously in our hearts and we can have our prayers answered as never before.


Daniel 9:3  "And I set my face toward the Lord God, to seek by prayer and holy desires, with fasting, and sackcloth, and ashes."


I’m praying for a move of GOD for all my family, friends, and love ones. Father, I pray for your spirit to be with us and let us experience you like never before. It’s in JESUS name I pray, 🙏🏽 Amen. 

JESUS is my Everything 


MONIZION

2 comments:

  1. Amen 🙏🏽 Thank you for the words of wisdom 2022

    ReplyDelete
  2. Moving from the natural to the supernatural

    ReplyDelete

GIVE ME FAITH TO GET IT DONE

WORDS OF WISDOM: GIVE ME FAITH TO GET IT DONE:  SCRIPTURE: Hebrew11:6 And without faith it is impossible to please God, because anyone who c...