Monday, January 3, 2022

31 days of fasting: Day 2




 

31 DAYS OF PRAYER & FASTING 


DAY 2 OF PRAYER & FASTING 


PRAYER STARTER: 

Father God, I thank you for keeping us all year. This is a new day and a new year that you have given to us. I'm excited about the next 31 days that we can start on a new journey to a new destiny and a new purpose in life.  I’m so grateful and thankful to God for the opportunities to increase our relationship with Him and the possibilities that we can experience on this 31 days of a journey of prayer and fasting. I pray you allow us to develop a closer and stronger relationship with you. Today, I sat and analyzed some things in my life, went over my vision board and wrote down, in detail, the things that I wanted to see happen on my journey as I go through these 31 days of prayer, fasting and consecration. I also printed out my fasting contract so that I can detail all the things that I want to offer up to God to see him move on my behalf. I don’t know if anyone has been on a spiritual fast before, but this is my 17th year of my journey of fasting and praying with GOD guiding me. This new year I’m expecting a higher move of GOD with signs and wonders. I'm asking him continuously to build and strengthen me up to walk with Him and to take me higher in Him. The past year had been a very trying time, but I’m embracing this year, this new season, with great anticipation that we’re going to see a mighty move of God. I’m very excited about the move of GOD in this season. Let’s see what GOD is going to do within these 31 days of prayer 🙏🏽 and fasting! 


WISDOM ON FASTING:

What is fasting in relation to the body? It is cleansing of the whole body. It is healing of many diseases. It is delaying the aging process mentally and physically. It is prolonging your entire lifetime. It is recovery of all the five senses. It is feeling juvenile. It is restoring the immune defense.  It is protection against sickness. It is defense to demon possession. It is deliverance from demons who live on carnality. It is breaking and changing old habits. It is to subdue the flesh. It is, in the first hand a feeling of weakness but after the fasting, a gaining of even more strength than before the fast. It is laying a foundation of creating good habits for the future. It is removing of accumulated acid from muscles and bones and joints, thus removing tiredness and weariness from muscles and lack of minerals in bones and arthritis from joints. It is creating a clean and thinner bloodstream. It is cleansing of arteries and veins from inside. It is rejuvenating of the skin and giving it a younger look. It is causing glands and organs to function well again. It is change of the MIND, which is seated in the brain. It is cleansing of your arteries in the brain, removing calcification in the brain, creating a better memory and a better brain function. It is very frequently healing of infertility with both man and woman. It is easier to obtain sexual satisfaction for both man and woman and in short it is a major housecleaning. It is exercising more self-discipline. 

Fasting in relation to the soul?

It is chastisement of the soul. It is a transformation of the inner man, which is the soul, which is the real man. It is a change of the WILL, FEELINGS and INTELLECT of the soul. It is a defense and protection against demonic influence and attack on our will, feelings and intellect. It is healing of the mind, inner healing, healing of your emotions. It is making the soul a battlefield, a confrontation to dark forces, although a battle where you are the winner because of the blood of Jesus Christ. It is humbling of your soul. It is desire for more prayer. It is repenting and confessing of sin. It is consecration and sanctification. It is seeking God more intensely. Let’s get it. I want it all. GOD, take me to the next level in you. In JESUS name I pray, 🙏🏽Amen . 


Why to fast?

To have prayer answered.

When Ezra was about to begin his dangerous journey from Babylon to Jerusalem, taking all the gold and silver back to the temple in Jerusalem, There were only a few men to protect them and their enormous riches. Then they besought God in prayer and fasting and God in heaven heard them and they arrived safely to Jerusalem. Ezra 8:21-23


SCRIPTURE:

ISAIAH 48:6

Is not this the kind of fasting I have chosen: to loose the chains of injustice and untie the cords of the yoke, to set the oppressed free and break every yoke.


SCRIPTURE:

To have revival. Joel 1.14.  Joel 2:12,15,19,23.

Joel called out for a fast and certainly revival came to the land. Read chapter 3: The outpouring of the Holy Spirit.


CLOSING PRAYER:

I’m praying for a move of GOD for all my family, friends, and love ones. Father, I'm praying for your spirit to be with us. Let us experience you like never before. It’s in JESUS name I pray, 🙏🏽 Amen. 

JESUS is my Everything 


MONIZION

1 comment:

GIVE ME FAITH TO GET IT DONE

WORDS OF WISDOM: GIVE ME FAITH TO GET IT DONE:  SCRIPTURE: Hebrew11:6 And without faith it is impossible to please God, because anyone who c...