Tuesday, January 4, 2022

31 days of fasting: Day 4

 


31 DAYS OF PRAYER & FASTING 


DAY 4 OF PRAYER & FASTING 


SCRIPTURE:

2 Chronicles 7:14 

If my people who are called by my name humble themselves, and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and heal their land.


PRAYER STARTER: 

Father God, I thank you, for keeping us all year. The New Year can often bring a mixed bag of emotions and memories for many of us. The events of 2021, including an ongoing pandemic, racial tensions, joblessness, and political unrest created an unprecedented time of unrest and anxiety. While some may have just experienced the best year ever and look forward to an even greater one ahead, others may have just trudged through one deep struggle after another. The fresh calendar year brings desperate hope for things to be better, with an ache for the still-fresh wounds to slowly begin their process of healing. Praying at the start of the New Year doesn't always bring immediate change at the stroke of midnight, but it begins the opening of our hearts to God's Words of hope and peace and trusting GOD no matter what. I'm excited about these 31 days of praying and fasting because we can start on a new journey, a new destiny and a new purpose in life.  This is the 4th day of the fast. I’m so grateful and thankful to God for this opportunity to increase my relationship with Him and explore all the possibilities that I can experience on these 31 days of a journey of prayer and fasting. I thank Him for allowing us to develop a closer and stronger relationship with Him.  I have great expectations to see all that’s going to happen on my journey as I go through these 31 days of prayer and fasting and consecration. I printed out my fasting contract so that I can detail the things that I want to offer up to God and to see him move on my behalf. I don’t know if anyone has been on a spiritual fast before, but this is my 17th year of my journey of fasting and praying with GOD guiding me. In 2022, I’m expecting a higher move of GOD, along with signs and wonders.  I'm asking him continuously to build me up to strengthen me to walk with Him and to take me higher in Him. Last year was a very trying time, but I’m embracing this year and this new season with great anticipation that we’re going to see a mighty move of God. I’m very excited about the move of GOD in this season. Let’s see what GOD is going to do in these 31 days of prayer 🙏🏽 and fasting.


Testimony on fasting:

A Boy healed of mortal cancer disease through fasting and prayer.

The age of seven years, my son developed a cancer tumor in the stomach. In the beginning, we were not aware what caused the terrible pain in his stomach. He could not eat any food whatsoever. In several weeks, things went from bad to worse and the boy looked like skin and bones only. Now looking back, I understand he was in a forced fasting far in advance. Every day and night he had seizures very painful to him. We, as parents, prayed and cried unto the Lord Jesus for deliverance. As the father of the boy, I watched beside his bed resting on the floor at nighttime. Finally, we realized this is a matter of life or death, we understood there was no hope. My wife went around the floor in the living room crying: “We're loosing our son, he is dying.” I was speechless for sorrow for that little boy of ours. Then a certain scripture in the bible came to my mind. James 5:14. Call upon the elders for the sick to be prayed for and anointed with oil. I called our pastor in the local church. He arrived together with his wife and one more Brother to help in prayer. Our pastor anointed our deathly pale and very emaciated child with oil. The Pastor in his, I think prophetic prayer, began to cast out the demon of death and the accompanying Brother left the room in a hurry scared because of a strange vision he saw. Afterwards, he related to me what he saw: “There appeared to me a supernatural light that enlightened the room. In the sick bed he could not see any child, instead he saw in the child’s place a casket of a child. Meanwhile our pastor was praying, the small casket began moving away to the one side and finally disappeared out of the room out of sight. Then the Holy Spirit said to him: “This child has a cancer in his stomach.”  In that same minute our boy exclaimed: “Dad, now I am healed”. I noticed very clear the deathly pale color changed into a fine red and warm complexion. The next day, he went to school as normal and he began immediately to eat the food he ate before the sickness. Imagine my despair when after a short time of recovery, my son had seizures again, showing the same symptoms as before. I cried unto the Lord Jesus in fervent prayer. Finally, the Holy Spirit came through to me with this strange sentence: “Did you notice what your boys are reading in their room”? I was pondering, trying to figure out the meaning of the peculiar words. I knew quite a few samples of a comic were spread all over the floor in the boys room. It was called “The Silver Arrow”. It was stories about American Indians and was, at least what I thought, rather harmless. Finally, the Holy Spirit spoke to me again:” Go and see for yourself”. Entering the boy’s room, my eyes were fixed on a scene in one of the pages. An Indian medicine man practicing magic dancing the rain dance and shouting: “Manitou, big spirit”. In the next sample I picked up, I glared on scenery of the witchdoctor in the midst of a circle of fire calling upon spirits: “Winnitou, Winnitou spirit.” In other words, the Medicine man was practicing pure occultism in comics published for children. Holy Spirit again spoke to my Spirit: “This is the reason why the devil can attack your son”. I fell to my knees, repented of my sin and pleading for God’s forgiveness. I went to my son and explained to him what grave sins we both had committed. He said: “ Yes Dad, I know”.

We both agreed in destroying and burning every single copy. Since that day, every trace of sickness has left my son and it never ever came back.

In this extreme case we are taught many lessons. God always answers prayer and fasting, even forced fasting. Secondly, occultism and idolatry is deadly dangerous, even to children. Thirdly, we as parents must be very determined and alert in keeping our homes totally cleansed of all literature and objects that displeases our Heavenly Father. Let’s stay focused and really see GOD move. 


Fasting purifies the blood.  Drives out anemia.

The cleansing of the bodily Temple.

As soon as food abstention begins, the blood and energies that have been occupied in digestion, assimilation, and elimination now direct their attentions to something else. The entire body turns into a refinery. A refinery to purify the temple of the Holy Spirit and to purify the blood. The blood will continue for days to be heavy, dull and dark in color. The blood goes through the whole body in a process of refinement. The very weakness that is felt in fasting is a sign this refining process is going on and on, finally the blood becomes thinner, purer and highly refined, until it can go through all the blood vessels, even hair-like ones. This penetration of the pure blood stream through all the parts of the body actually takes away the weakness of the fast. Even at eight or ten days, in many cases, a person will begin to feel stronger, and will retain that strength throughout most of the fast. Where the blood is more poisonous and the refining process takes more time; it may require two or three weeks of the fast for the blood to be entirely refined. Highly refined blood penetrates the farthest. This causes the blood to become so pure that it goes through all the blood vessels and penetrates places where even decease has been, thereby making the fasting person well if he should have been sick before the fast. Therefore, fasting promote healing. However, these are only secondary blessings. The primary object in the consecration fast is to have our spiritual nature refined and the old carnality so brought into subjection that we would have our life with the Lord renewed. The consecration fast also causes new infilling of the Holy Spirit and consequently  Faith will increase very much. This month we will see a mighty move of GOD. 

 

Cleansing of bodily temple: 

1Co 3:16  Do you not know that you are a sanctuary of God, and the Spirit of God dwells in you?

God is well pleased with a clean bodily temple as a dwelling place of Holy Spirit.


SCRIPTURE:

ACTS13:3

So after they had fasted and prayed, they placed their hands on them and sent them off.


CLOSING PRAYER:

I’m praying for a move of GOD for all my family, friends, and love ones. 

Lord, At the start of each day, help us to recognize you above all else. Enlighten the eyes of our hearts that we might see you and notice how you're at work through our lives. Give us wisdom to make the best choices, fill us with a desire to seek after you more than anything else in this world. Let your Spirit and power breathe in us, through us, again, fresh and new. Thank you that you are greater than anything we may face in our day. Thank you that your presence goes with us and that your joy is never dependent on our circumstances, but it is our true and lasting strength, no matter what we're up against. We ask that your peace lead us, that it would guard our hearts and minds in you. We ask for your grace to cover our lives this day. We love you Lord...we need you for everything. Father, I'm praying for your spirit to be with us and let us experience you like never before. It’s in JESUS name I pray, 🙏🏽 Amen.

JESUS is my Everything 


MONIZION

1 comment:

Help Me Choose Wisley

 Words Of Wisdom:  Help Me Choose Wisley:  Scripture:  Job 34:4  Let us choose for ourselves what is right;Let us know among ourselves what ...