Sunday, December 26, 2021

Keep me Humbled!




 WORDS OF WISDOM:


KEEP ME HUMBLED 


SCRIPTURE:

Proverbs 11:2 

When pride comes, then comes disgrace, but with the humble is wisdom.


2 Chronicles 7:14 

If my people who are called by my name humble themselves, and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and heal their land.


MORNING PRAYER:

Father, I thank you on this SUNDAY MORNING. Thank you for waking me up this morning with thanksgiving in my heart. I’m so thankful for life, love. the gift of your Son, My LORD and Savior, your mercy and favor that you show me everyday in small things. Show me what you want me to do today to show your love and amazing power and glory. Father. I’m  asking you to continue to give me guidance, wisdom, knowledge, clarity, understanding and peace. Keep us the rest of this weekend, Father. out of harms way from unseen danger. Surround us with love and the peace of GOD. Father, We thank you for watching over us and for providing for us. Help us not to take life for granted nor those that are in our life for granted. Life is too short. Teacher us to celebrate those we love that are still here with us now. Father help us to show those we love that we love them by making a phone call , sending a text. sending them a card or if possible, going to see them. Father, I’m so grateful and thankful for everything you have done and everything that you will and continuously do in me and for my family, friends and love ones. I ask that you bless those that are less fortunate then us. Heavenly Father, meet the needs of those that don’t have a place to lay their heads and for the homeless to obtain shelter. Father, I pray for open doors LORD. I pray that you touch those that are sick in hospitals and nursing homes. I pray for those that are incarcerated and dealing this deadly virus.  I know you have spoken of these times in the word but give us wisdom LORD and protect us. I pray for the nation and the peace of Israel and the peace of Jerusalem. I pray for the mental health and for deliverance from all addictions. Father GOD, I ask you to please guide us on the right path with clear direction. Help us to pray and extend our love and compassion towards others through this season of testing and trying times. I’m so grateful for your grace, mercy and your unconditional love. I love you Father. We pray this in JESUS name, Amen.


MY REFLECTIONS: 

Father this morning I’m thankful that you keep me humble and to know where my help comes from. It’s from you LORD. The maker of Heaven and Earth. Father, I’m so humble. I realize that by myself I can do nothing, but with you GOD,I can do all things. And all things become possible because when I’m connected to you, Father, my ever accomplishments are your accomplishments. All my victories are your victories. Every battle won is a battle that you have won with me or for me. For I pray you keep me humble and to know who deserves the Praise, the Honor and Gratitude for every blessing and miracle that happens in my life. Keep me wise enough to recognize your grace working in my life and not take credit for it myself. Pride limits me and you said in your word that pride comes before a great fall . Father live in me so big that I will always realize that it is never me that can do this, only GOD. I know that in you Father, there is an unlimited access to the promises of the kingdom.  Father, may I humbly remain always your humble and faithful servant. It's in JESUS name I pray,🙏🏽 Amen.


SCRIPTURE:

James 4:6, KJV: 

But he giveth more grace. Wherefore he saith, God resisteth the proud, but giveth grace unto the humble.


1 Peter 5:6-7 

Humble yourselves, therefore, under the mighty hand of God so that at the proper time he may exalt you, casting all your anxieties on him, because he cares for you.




‭‭GOOD MORNING, Family, Friends and Love Ones. Have a blessed day and remember: Stay humble! 


JESUS is my Everything 


MONIZION

1 comment:

Help Me Choose Wisley

 Words Of Wisdom:  Help Me Choose Wisley:  Scripture:  Job 34:4  Let us choose for ourselves what is right;Let us know among ourselves what ...