Wednesday, November 24, 2021

Won’t He Do It!

 


WORDS OF WISDOM: 

WONT HE DO IT


Isaiah 43:19

“Behold, I will do a new thing; now it shall spring forth; shall ye not know it? I will even make a way in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert.”

Father, I thank you on this Wednesday morning for waking me up this morning. I come asking you to continue to give me guidance and understanding as I thank you for watching over us and for providing for us all through throughout the week and through the holidays. I’m so grateful and thankful for everything you have done and everything that you will and continuously do in me and my family, friends and love ones. Father, I  ask that you bless those that are less fortunate. Heavenly Father, meet the needs of those that don’t have a place to lay their heads and for the homeless to obtain shelter. Father, especially now, its getting cold in some states and cities. I prayer for shelter for them because it’s below freezing. I pray for those that don’t have health insurance to take care of the health situations they have. I pray for those that don’t have the means to take care of their families. I’m praying that you send resources and financial blessings.  I pray that you touch those that are sick in hospitals and nursing homes. I pray for those that are incarcerated and those that are in foreign countries and in the countries that don’t even have clean water to drink and no food. I pray for those that are going through all types of abuse and harassment due to terrorism. I pray for the nation and the peace of Israel and the peace of Jerusalem. I pray for the President and Government that they make rules and decisions that will help this nation and the people that need it. I pray for the mental health and for deliverance from all addictions. Father, please guide us on the right path with clear direction. I’m so grateful for your grace, mercy and your unconditional love. I love you Father.

Father GOD, I trust in you and your word. I know that the word is true. I know that you are real. No matter what the situation or circumstances are at times, sometimes it seem like your far away or my prayers are not being heard. But know you will come through and show up and show out as you always do. I’m so thankful for all you have and will do. I know your word tells us that the hands of man will fail us ever time, but I know I can depend on you. I know there’s nothing too hard for my GOD. I know you will do it even when I don’t see how or know how. I know you hold the key to every door set before me! I realize that there are some things that I need to readjust in my life and to get more focused on so that I make the right decisions and do what is right in your eyes. Fill my mind with GOD- given thoughts so I will be in your perfect will for my life. I know you will DO IT . I’m reminded of how you turned water into wine, how you opened the Red Sea and how you fed the 5000 with 2 fish and 5 Loaves of bread. Then I say to my self WON'T GOD DO IT . If you did it before, you can and will DO IT again. Father, align my actions with your will for my life. Your plans are the only plans that matter from this point forward! Today, I thank you for never giving up on me when I made the wrong turn or stepped out of your will. You always are there to lead me back in the right direction and on the right path. I know you will DO  IT. Things I can’t change or fix or handle, I now now that I have to let it go and let GOD. I have to ask, seek, and knock. I have to change the things I can change and I can’t quit. I have to walk in love and I have to know the season you have me in. I have to know that you will comfort me in the mist of it all because you GOT THIS and you will DO IT!  I stand in expectation waiting on you to show up in ways that I can’t even explain. I know you want the best for me. Even when I feel unworthy of you love, you pour it out on me and love on me anyway. I know I don’t have to do anything special to receive your love. It's there all the time. At times I don’t feel deserving, but I still feel your love and presence in my life and see how you can always work things out for my good. You open so many doors but you also close some doors too  and I accept the ones you close because I know that all things are working together for my good. A delay doesn't mean a denial. It means you got this.  I know you know what’s best for me. You know the doors I need to walk through and the doors that I need to leave closed by turning around and going the other way. You are Amazing GOD! I’m  grateful for all you have shown me and taught me through your word and giving me unconditional love. You love me no matter what. My prayer today is that I stay connected to you always. No matter the circumstance, I will trust the process. I don't want to ever give up, quit seeking, believing and trusting in you and the promises you have told me you have for me. You are my everything; my peace, my joy, my strength, my healer , my provider, my protector , the lover of my soul and my keeper. MY EVERYTHING! Everything I need is in you and in your hands.  I thank you for the wisdom to know and understand and receive this. It’s in JESUS Name I pray 🙏🏽 Amen  

Philippians 4:19 / KJV 
19 But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus.

Good morning family, friends, love ones. Have a blessed day and remember GOD will do it!

JESUS IS MY EVERYTHING 

MONIZION



No comments:

Post a Comment

Help Me Choose Wisley

 Words Of Wisdom:  Help Me Choose Wisley:  Scripture:  Job 34:4  Let us choose for ourselves what is right;Let us know among ourselves what ...