Tuesday, November 23, 2021

Don't Quit!!



 Don’t quit!


Matthew 24:13 ESV 
But the one who endures to the end will be saved.

James 1:12 ESV 
Blessed is the man who remains steadfast under trial, for when he has stood the test he will receive the crown of life, which God has promised to those who love him.


Father, I thank you on this Tuesday morning, for waking me up this morning. I come asking you to continue to give me guidance and understanding as we thank you for watching over us and for providing for us all through the week and hoildays. I’m so grateful and thankful for everything you have done and everything that you will and continuously do in me and my family, friends and love ones. Father, I  ask that you bless those that are less fortunate. Heavenly Father, meet the needs of those that don’t have a place to lay their heads and for the homeless to obtain shelter. Father, especially now, its getting cold in some states and cities. I prayer for shelter for them because it’s below freezing. I pray for those that don’t have health insurance to take care of health situations they have. I pray for those that don’t have the means to take care of their families. I’m praying that you send resources and financial blessings.  I pray that you touch those that are sick in hospitals and nursing homes. I pray for those that are incarcerated and those that are in foreign countries and in the countries that don’t even have clean water to drink and no food. I pray for those that are going through all types of abuse and harassment due to terrorism. I pray for the nation and the peace of Israel and the peace of Jerusalem. I pray for the  President and Government that they make rules and decisions that will help this nation and the people that need it. I pray for the mental health and for deliverance from all addictions. Father, please guide us on the right path with clear direction. I’m so grateful for your grace, mercy and your unconditional love. I love you Father.πŸ™πŸ½


Father this morning I’m pressing on. I will not “quit”. Sometimes life can hit you hard and you just feel like throwing in the towel. But I will not quit. No matter how hard it gets , I will not quit. Sometimes my body says to give up,  but my spirit says don’t quit.  The temptation to quit can invade every area of life. We may struggle to persevere in prayer for our family members who don’t serve GOD, struggle to constantly have a prayer and daily devotional and spiritual connection with you father. We work for years in a job or position to only be faced with disappointment, lay offs, being fired or having to go out of business. Some of us fight for years in ministry only to see declining interest in the gospel. Pastors are walking away from the faith and dealing  with depression at an alarming rate. High profile people are committing suicide. Domestic violence is increasing. We work to keep family relationships together but feel like we’re in a losing battle; we give our hearts to someone or let our guards down to open a space for love ❤️ only to experience betrayal and hurt or to get hurt once again. Some of us face recurring illness and feel confuse, frustrated or even anxious about it to overtake us. We have a concerned about our finances or what our financial future will be. Living in the uncertainty can leave you where you feel in fear of that  part of our lives have triggered the desire to quit, but rest assured, God knew we would need encouragement to persevere and keep walking in faith and never quit… no matter what,  It”s not a option. 

Dear Heavenly Father,
Thank you for Your mercy and forgiveness. Forgive me for those times when I feel like giving up. or quitting. Your Word tells me I should “press on toward the goal to win the prize” for which You called me. But sometimes I get discouraged when I don’t feel like I’m making a difference. I know discouragement is not from You. Every good and perfect gift comes from you and that includes the ability to persevere and to endure hardship no matter what. Lord, it seems like I’ve been praying for a long time without an answer. I know your time is not like man’s time. Sometimes I wonder whether or not You hear my prayers. Doubt and frustration make me want to quit when I don’t see a breakthrough in my situation, but You offer hope.  Your always on time and a delay don’t mean being denied. As I draw closer to You, You, in turn, draw close to me. Thank you for this promise and your unfailing love ❤️
Your Word says You “reward those who earnestly seek You.” Because of this, I know You are with me, giving me the strength and determination I need to keep moving forward. Help me remember this truth from Scripture when my thoughts take a negative turn. I may not see the fruit of my prayers right now, but You are working it all out even when I don’t see it. And thank you for your love and peace in my life and to know that quitting is never a option and it’s in JESUS name I pray Amen πŸ™πŸ½ 

1 Corinthians 15:58 ESV 
Therefore, my beloved brothers, be steadfast, immovable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, knowing that in the Lord your labor is not in vain.

Good morning family, friends and love ones.  Have a blessed day and remember to never quit . 

JESUS is my Everything 

MONIZION

1 comment:

Help Me Choose Wisley

 Words Of Wisdom:  Help Me Choose Wisley:  Scripture:  Job 34:4  Let us choose for ourselves what is right;Let us know among ourselves what ...