Sunday, November 14, 2021

The Season

 


Words of Wisdom: 

The Season 

Ecclesiastes 3:1-8 ESV 
For everything there is a season, and a time for every matter under heaven: a time to be born, and a time to die; a time to plant, and a time to pluck up what is planted; a time to kill, and a time to heal; a time to break down, and a time to build up; a time to weep, and a time to laugh; a time to mourn, and a time to dance; a time to cast away stones, and a time to gather stones together; a time to embrace, and a time to refrain from embracing;

Father GOD, I thank you for this day. Thank you for waking me up. I pray for all my family, friends and love ones. Bless this day with peace, love and gratefulness. I ask that you bless the less fortunate, the homeless, the incarcerated, the ones in nursing homes and hospitals. I lift up those struggling with drug addiction and mental health issues. I Pray for safety and healing for those dealing with domestic violence situations. I lift up every tv station, radio station and social media sites used to spread the gospel. I'm praying for every church and the body of Christ. 

Father I ask that you give me wisdom to know what season I’m in so I can be in line with you. Reveal what season you have me in JESUS.  Is this my season to learn or my season to execute?  Or  is this a season to build strength and patience? Or is this a season to endure? What ever season this is, I ask for wisdom and direction to conquer this assignment in this season. I don’t want to miss the wisdom that I know you will freely give to me and bless me with if I stay connected to you because I’m moving too fast or distracted by things that don’t really matter. I know moving in your timing is the only way I can make it through this life successfully and complete my assignment with victory, no matter what the natural shows me. I trust the supernatural and the Holy Spirit to lead and guide me through this season.  Help me stand firm in all the seasons in my life. Let me put action to your instructions and wait on you your command and anoint me on the path you have me on. I desire to pursue you with my whole heart and my mind I ask that you leave me on the right path and guide me with your instructions as I wait on your command. Anoint my path and cover me by your grace and your mercy. I  desire to pursue you. I will follow you and I will wait on you and your timing. It is in JESUS name I pray, Amen ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿพ

Jeremiah 29:11 NIV 
For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future

Good Morning Have a blessed day 

#JESUS is my everything 

MONIZION 

3 comments:

  1. Thanks again for your encouragement. I wish you well in this season. You’re always planting good seed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Eric I appreciate it and your support

    ReplyDelete

Help Me Choose Wisley

 Words Of Wisdom:  Help Me Choose Wisley:  Scripture:  Job 34:4  Let us choose for ourselves what is right;Let us know among ourselves what ...