Thursday, November 18, 2021

So Grateful


WORDS OF WISDOM: 


SO GRATEFUL: 


Heavenly Father, I thank you on this Thursday Morning for waking me up this morning. and for providing for me all through the week. I’m so grateful for everything you have done and everything that you will continue to do in me. Father,  I  ask that you bless those that are less fortunate. Heavenly Father, meet the needs of those that don’t have a place to lay their heads. Those that don’t have health insurance to take care of Health situations they have. Those that don’t have the means to take care of their families. Im praying that you send resources and financial blessings.  That you touch those that are sick in hospitals and nursing homes. Those that are incarcerated and those that are in  foreign countries and in the countries that don’t even have clean water to drink and no food. Those that are going through all types of abuse and harassment due to terrorism. I pray for the nation and the peace of  Israel. I pray 🙏🏽 for the  president and Government that they make rules and decisions that will help this nation and the people that need it. I pray for the mental health, and for deliverance from all addiction. Father,  please guild us on the right path with clear direction. I’m so grateful for your grace, mercy and your unconditional love ❤️ I love you Father .🙏🏽


Hebrews 12:28 ESV 

Therefore let us be grateful for receiving a kingdom that cannot be shaken, and thus let us offer to God acceptable worship, with reverence and awe.


Father, I’m so grateful for all you have done for me. How you have been here with me in some hard times. How you walk with me when I seem not to know how to find my way. I’m so grateful for you healing me. I’m so grateful for you providing for me. I’m so grateful for the love that you show me. I’m so grateful for the talent and the gifts that you have given to me. I’m so grateful for this life, that I can experience with you. I’m so grateful for the grace and mercy you bestow upon me every day. I’m so grateful for your peace and unconditional love. ❤️ Lord, life gets hard some times but you are always there. I can’t thank you 🙏🏽 enough! I want more of your power and more of you. I’m so grateful and I pray that others will open their hearts to experience the JESUS I know. Isn’t it funny how we make all kind of promises to GOD in prayer when we want something from him or want him to move on our behalf, We will say GOD, do this for me and I promise I Will do this or that? I Know I have and  I haven’t always kept my promises  but GOD always keeps his vows to us. His Word never fails. And for that I am eternally grateful. Thanks be to GOD that asks us for sacrifices but he knows it will be repaid with his grace. Thanks be to GOD who demands our faith and nothing more, but rewards us with his eternal presence and unceasing love . I know in my heart that when GOD makes me a promise, he will keep it . And for that, I am so ever grateful. Father, help me to show gratitude for everything that you have done for me and  what others have done for me through your guidance. Im thankful, grateful and blessed. Forr your gratitude, I am so blessed to see your hand continually work in my life in miraculous ways. I love you LORD GOD in JESUS mighty name I pray 🙏🏽 


1 Chronicles 16:34


O Give thanks unto the LORD for he is good ; and his mercy endures forever.


Have a blessed day family, friends and love ones.


JESUS is my Everything 


MONIZION

No comments:

Post a Comment

Help Me Choose Wisley

 Words Of Wisdom:  Help Me Choose Wisley:  Scripture:  Job 34:4  Let us choose for ourselves what is right;Let us know among ourselves what ...