Sunday, November 21, 2021

Fasting Contract

 



FAST 2021

BECAUSE THERE'S MORE!!

2021 FASTING CONTRACT


MY REASON FOR FASTING:





I WILL FAST:

BEGIN DATE_____________________ 

END DATE_______________________


I believe God has more for me in 2021!

God is my first priority: Therefore, by faith, I am fasting because I want to put God first in my life and keep Him first in my life.


I commit myself to this fast and God's plans and purposes for my life...because there's more.


SIGNED _______________________________________________

DATE _________________________________________________




No comments:

Post a Comment

Help Me Choose Wisley

 Words Of Wisdom:  Help Me Choose Wisley:  Scripture:  Job 34:4  Let us choose for ourselves what is right;Let us know among ourselves what ...