Monday, June 3, 2024

I JUST GOTTA ASK


WORDS OF WISDOM: 



I JUST GOTTA ASK 



SCRIPTURE: 

James 4:2-3 

You desire and you do not have; you murder and envy and you cannot obtain; you quarrel and fight.

You do not have because you do not ask; you ask and do not receive because you ask wrongly, so you can spend it on your passions.


Psalm 84:11

No good thing does he withhold from those who walk uprightly. 


Micah 6:8

He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the Lord require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God



Philippians 4:8 

Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is honorable, whatever is just, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is commendable, if there is any excellence, if there is anything worthy of praise, think about these things.



Morning Prayer: 

Good Morning Family, friends and loved ones lets take time out to thank GOD for this Monday Morning and give thanks for Another Day, And another day we have to get it right . For this  is the Day the Lord has made . Let’s do big things this day for the father , pray big , praise big, think big , give big . Father Thank you for your goodness and for your blessings over us. For watch over us all night . So we take time this day to pray about our situation. Father ,Thank you for waking us up this Morning .let’s Start this week off with greatness . And let’s be grateful to the father for another day, Another day means another chance to get it right with you . What a blessing to have a kingdom connection. Im thankful I got a father that got me covered. No matter what We Winning with you . Thank you that you are able to bring hope and peace in our Lives even through the toughest of times, strengthening us for your purposes. Thank you for your mercy and grace. Thank you that you are always with us and will never leaving us. Forgive us for when we don't thank you enough or trust you for who you are, and what you can do. fill us with your peace and joy. We love you and we need you, this day and every day. We give you praise and thanks, for You alone are worthy Father thank you for your Almighty Power . Thank you that you go before us,  today God thank you for being a restorer thank you GOD for being a healer.  our provider our protector our way maker. Remind us of your strength today, may we see glimpses of your glory and blessing along the way as we seek after you. Father I  ask that you bless those that are less fortunate then us . Heavenly Father, meet the needs of those that don’t have a place to lay their heads and for the homeless to obtain shelter. Father, I’m praying for those dealing with mental health and PTSD . Open doors LORD of deliverance and help. I pray that you touch those that are sick in hospitals and nursing homes. Pray for those that are dealing with domestic violence. For them to get help to get out of a toxic and dangerous situation. Pray for those with any addiction to be set free from a codependency or seeking for a temporary solution. To self medicate. Praying  for those that are incarcerated and for Peace in this nation and peace in the middle east we pray for Israel and the peace of Jerusalem. and it in JESUS name I pray Amen



MY REFLECTION: 

Father Im so grateful that I have a father like you that hears my prayer and not just hear them but answers them . I just have to be in position to receive them and believe that I can receive what I Believe and walk In faith for . Father i’m so blessed to serve a GOD that's in control of everything yet still allows me to move like I want to and help me along the way . And when I make a mistake or fall you have hand right there to pick me up.Heavenly Father I can dream of anything, speak life over anything, and ask You for anything! Father I'm taking it up a notch because I know You are a GOD that loves to show Your power and Your love when I pray to You in confidence and faith. There's no limit to the blessings You have with my name on it, I just have to ask And as long as I come to You above any man, believing You will provide and not withhold nothing that’s for my good. I'm so grateful I will have because I will ask, according to Your will and I believe i receive all praise to our Heavenly Father. 



Quotes : 

You must ask for God's help. Even when you have done so, it may seem to you for a long time that no help, or less help than you need, is being given. Never mind. After each failure, ask forgiveness, pick yourself up, and try again. Very often what God first helps us towards is not the virtue itself but just this power of always trying again.

C.S. Lewis,


Have a blessed day and week 


JESUS is my Everything 


MONIZION 


Truthministries09@gmail.com


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Help Me Choose Wisley

 Words Of Wisdom:  Help Me Choose Wisley:  Scripture:  Job 34:4  Let us choose for ourselves what is right;Let us know among ourselves what ...