Monday, June 10, 2024

FATHER TURN IT AROUND


WORDS OF WISDOM:


FATHER TURN IT AROUND:


SCRIPTURE:


JOB  37:12

It changes direction, turning around by His guidance,That it may do whatever He commands itOn the face of the inhabited earth. 


Genesis 50:20 

As for you, you meant evil against me, but God meant it for good, to bring it about that many people should be kept alive, as they are today.


Romans 8:28 

And we know that for those who love God all things work together for good, for those who are called according to his purpose.



MORNING PRAYER:

Father, I thank you on this MONDAY  MORNING, for waking me up this morning. I come asking you to continue to give us guidance , Wisdom, clarity, and understanding , We thank you for watching over us this week and for providing for us all through the week . I’m so grateful and thankful for everything you have done and everything that you will and continuously do in us and our family, friends and love ones. Father, I  ask that you bless those that are less fortunate than us . Heavenly Father, meet the needs of those that don’t have a place to lay their heads and for the homeless to obtain shelter. Father, especially now, its getting cold in s no ome states and cities. I prayer for shelter for them because it’s below freezing. I pray for those that don’t have health insurance to take care of health situations they have. I pray for those that don’t have the means to take care of their families. I’m praying that you send resources and financial blessings.  Open doors LORD, I pray that you touch those that are sick in hospitals and nursing homes. I pray for those that are incarcerated and those that are in foreign countries that don’t even have clean water to drink and no food. I pray for those that are going through all types of abuse and harassment due to terrorism and violent acts. I pray for the nation and the peace of Israel and the peace of Jerusalem. I pray for the  President and Government that they make rules and decisions that will help this nation and the people that need it. I pray for the mental health and for deliverance from all addictions. Father GOD I also want to pray for strength for any who lost a love one . pray peace in this time of lost . I know to be Absent from the body is to be present with the lord so I know that there are in a better place and so I thank you for the time that you gifted us with time to share with our love ones . Father help us to pray and extend our love and compassion towards others through this season of testing and trying times . I’m so grateful for your grace, mercy and your unconditional love. I love you Father we pray this in JESUS name Amen 🙏🏽 



MY REFLECTION:

Father this morning, I’m asking you to turning some things around . So many are facing hard times and decisions . Father Even if it hurts me ,If it’s for You my good. Let me hurt , Until  it turns around . Help me to see what areas I need to change or need to turn around . I looked up the definition or meaning of turn around it states that : To cause a situation or organization to change in a positive direction: Like in some games like sports the team They could be losing badly but they turned things around in the second half of game. So my take away from this means . To turn around things in a positive way. And things can Turn Around in a second. Especially when you’re walking with the Lord. Some of us LORD , need our health situation to Turn around  , some of us need our Financial situation to Turn around  , some of us need our Relationship situation to turn around , some us need our mindset to Turn around  . What ever it is Lord turn it around. GOD I know that you are the GOD of all so you can Turn things around in a minute. There’s nothing to hard for you GOD . Thank you LORD that you are Turning it Around to work in our favor and for our good . And it’s in JESUS name I pray Amen 🙏🏽 



SCRIPTURE:

Matthew 16:23

But He turned and said to Peter, “Get behind Me, Satan! You are a stumbling block to Me; for you are not setting your mind on God’s interests, but man’s.


GOOD MORNING :  family, Friends, And Love Ones, have a blessed day and remember to pray and ask GOD to Turn It Around . 


JESUS is my Everything 


MONIZION


Truthministries9@gmail.com


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

GIVE ME FAITH TO GET IT DONE

WORDS OF WISDOM: GIVE ME FAITH TO GET IT DONE:  SCRIPTURE: Hebrew11:6 And without faith it is impossible to please God, because anyone who c...