Wednesday, May 15, 2024

IM COMMITTED TO CHRIST


 WORDS OF WISDOM: 



IM COMMITTED TO CHRIST :



SCRIPTURE: 

psalms 37:5 

Commit your future to the LORD! Trust in him, and he will act on your behalf.


Colossians 3:23-24

“Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for human masters, since you know that you will receive an inheritance from the Lord as a reward. It is the Lord Christ you are serving.


2 Timothy 2:15

Do your best to present yourself to God as one approved, a worker who has no need to be ashamed, rightly handling the word of truth.


Ecclesiastes 9:10 

Whatever your hand finds to do, do it with your might, for there is no work or thought or knowledge or wisdom in Sheol, to which you are going.


1 Corinthians 10:31 

So, whether you eat or drink, or whatever you do, do all to the glory of God.



Matthew 5:16 

In the same way, let your light shine before others, so that they may see your good works and give glory to your Father who is in heaven


Joshua 23:10 

One man of you shall chase a thousand, for the LORD your God is He who fights for you, as He promised you.



MORNING  PRAYER:

Good Morning family, friends and loved ones . Let’s start our day by making GOD our first choice and seek him in all we do . Take some time this Morning to reflect on all the blessings he has given us . Be grateful and thankful for all we have . For this is the Day that the Lord has made. Let’s do big things this day for the father , pray big , praise big, think big , give big  Ask big . Father Thank you for your goodness and for your blessings over us. For watch over us all night . So we take time this morning to pray about our situation.  Father ,Thank you for waking us up this Morning .And let’s be grateful to the father for another day, Another day means another chance to get it right with you . What a blessing to have a kingdom connection. Im thankful I got a father that got me covered. No matter what We Winning with you . Thank you that you are able to bring hope and peace in our Lives even through the toughest of times, strengthening us for your purposes. Thank you for your mercy and grace. Thank you that you are always with us and will never leaving us. Forgive us for when we don't thank you enough or trust you for who you are, and what you can do. fill us with your peace and joy. We love you and we need you, this day and every day. We give you praise and thanks, for You alone are worthy Father thank you for your Almighty Power . Thank you that you go before us,  today God thank you for being a restorer thank you GOD for being a healer.  our provider our protector our way maker. Remind us of your strength today, may we see glimpses of your glory and blessing along the way as we seek after you. Father I  ask that you bless those that are less fortunate then us . Heavenly Father, meet the needs of those that don’t have a place to lay their heads and for the homeless to obtain shelter. Father, I’m praying for those dealing with mental health and PTSD . Open doors LORD of deliverance and help. I pray that you touch those that are sick in hospitals and nursing homes. Pray for those that are dealing with domestic violence. For them to get help to get out of a toxic and dangerous situation. Pray for those with any addiction to be set free from a codependency or seeking for a temporary solution. To self medicate. Praying for those being sold in human trafficking and sex trafficking send Aid and away of escape father .  pray for those that are incarcerated and for Peace in this nation and peace in the middle east we pray for Israel and the peace of Jerusalem. and it in JESUS name I pray



Reflection: 

Father GOD there are so many things I want to do just because they make me happy but my mind circles back to the responsibilities all around me.And all I have to do is.Father GOD , I need You to break the chains that keep me  from truly surrendering to You so You can take care of the burdens l've created in my own mind. Thoughts of how, when or what don't have to diminish my dreams, And my why and who is enough! When my desires make me happy and bless someone else, I have enough evidence to bring it to You for Your guidance and grace. Father keep so focus that no matter what happens , Who comes who goes i’m still grounded and standing on your promises . Father i know You placed the desire in my heart for a reason it's up to me to pursue it with passionate faith and a spirit-led direction.Not to compromise for nothing stay committed to my purpose into my assignment not allowing distractions and things of this world to get into my way of thinking and alter my direction to stay focused and determine to walk in my kingdom authority knowing that only what I do for Christ will last. I know You are my who I need You to reveal my why. I pray You direct my next step to pursue one desire of my heart today and allow to be ok with what ever happens knowing that all things work together for the good for those who are called. father God I know and I realize that I am called and chosen so I know my Attacks and test hit different But i will stand ten Toes down and fight with all my spiritual weapons. Even if i have to fight alone in the spirit I’m coming out with the Victory no matter what . I know your words said one Can  put 1000 to flight and 2 could Can put down 10,000 but I realize sometimes spiritually I have to go into war and battle on my own and so father God I’m prepared and preparing myself for whatever comes my way knowing that if Christ before me it is more than the whole world against me I’m winning this thing in Christ Jesus name Amen 🙏🏾 



Quotes: 

Forgive and give as if it were your last opportunity. Love like there's no tomorrow, and if tomorrow comes, love again.

Max Lucado


Faith is not the belief that God will do what you want. It is the belief that God will do what is right.

Max Lucado, 


When you are in the final days of your life, what will you want? Will you hug that college degree in the walnut frame? Will you ask to be carried to the garage so you can sit in your car? Will you find comfort in rereading your financial statement? Of course not. What will matter then will be people. If relationships will matter most then, shouldn't they matter most now?

Max Lucado


Forgiveness is unlocking the door to set someone free and realising you were the prisoner!

max lucado



Have a blessed day and safe Week 


JESUS is my Everything 


MONIZION 


Truthministries09@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Help Me Choose Wisley

 Words Of Wisdom:  Help Me Choose Wisley:  Scripture:  Job 34:4  Let us choose for ourselves what is right;Let us know among ourselves what ...