Friday, May 3, 2024

ALL IN GODS TIMING


 WORDS OF WISDOM: 



ALL IN GODS TIMING: 



SCRIPTURE: 

Isaiah 1:19-20

If ye be willing and obedient, ye shall eat the good of the land: but if ye refuse and rebel, ye shall be devoured with the sword: for the mouth of the LORD . 


Number 32:13

And the Lord's anger was kindled against Israel and He made them wander in the wilderness for forty years, until all the generation that had done evil in the sight of the Lord was consumed.


Ecclesiastes 3:11, 

Yet God has made everything beautiful for its own time. He has planted eternity in the human heart, but even so, people cannot see the whole scope of God's work from beginning to end


2 Peter 3:8  

But do not overlook this one fact, beloved, that with the Lord one day is as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.


Habakkuk 2:3  

For still the vision awaits its appointed time; it hastens to the end—it will not lie. If it seems slow, wait for it; it will surely come; it will not delay.


Isaiah 40:31 

But they who wait for the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings like eagles; they shall run and not be weary; they shall walk and not faint



Morning Prayer: 

Heavenly Father we come thanking you this Friday  Morning . Today is the start of a new week . Father prepare us for the week ahead and all the assignments and task that’s set before us . Father GOD I know  that you will go before us if we first seek you for all things we thank you  Heavenly Father for waking us up this morning, We are grateful, for our health , our homes, for transportation, and food . for supplying all our needs . And for protecting us through the night. Now LORD, order are steps today GOD , tell us where to go , what to do , what to say and what not to say,  and how to do it . we come lifting up those that have lost their way . Those that are less fortunate then us , we are praying asking father that you strengthen families that lost love ones  , that you send Aid to the sick, the homeless , those in jails , nursing homes hospitals , And those that are struggling with Addictions, those that are in Third World countries that don’t even have clean water to drink no shoes to put on their feet , father we come praying for those that are been sold in to sex trafficking and human trafficking, we praying for this Nation and the body of Christ the Labors of the Gospel and  for the peace of Israel and Jerusalem, in JESUS name .🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽



Reflections: 

Father GOD , I’m so grateful for your timing and you planning things out in my life . For you have said in your word that your time is not as man timing nor are your way as man ways . Heavenly FatherI just want to thank you  for You being so faithful Fatter I ask that You forgive me for my lack of faith in Your work and timing. Throughout my journey and assignment I do get  frustrated at time with the timeline and Father I even question the when or how.GOD i know Your word tells me that You make arrangements for the victory when everything is in alignment.Its all in your timing and will . Your tells me if i’m willing and Obedient i will eat the good of the land . Heavenly Fatger keep me in a spirit of obedience and willingness to sacrifice and give up any and every thing. that will separate me from you . You don't want me to receive the blessing until everything in me and around me are fit for the victory and ready for the blessing. Fatger i now know that that means  My understanding, mindset, relationships, and obedience I must be trained and prepared for what's ahead of me . You are a Father that only gives when I am ready Father help me to be in position to receive and give according to your will . Father I appreciate Your loving-kindness and Mercy and care that rids me of things that keep me from living life Your way and waking in my purpose.  Everything You've revealed to me will come to fruition as long as l keep my eyes on You and Let go and let GOD . 



Quotes : 

Sin: Self's will. Holiness: His will.

Sin: Me first. Holiness: God first.

Sin: My way. Holiness: His way.

Sin: Selfish desires. Holiness: Divine purpose.

Sin: Self-centered. Holiness: God-centered.

Sin: Rebel heart. Holiness: Obedient heart.

Sin: My agenda. Holiness: His agenda.

Prasanth Jonathan


God sees ahead, tells you to prepare ahead, though not knowing what is ahead. Whatever He tells you Do It! Like Mary told the servants at the wedding ceremony.

Ned Bryan Abakah


God will not look you over for medals, degrees or diplomas but for scars.

Elbert Hubbard


Never be afraid to trust an unknown future to a known God.

Corrie ten Boom


I have come to accept the feeling of not knowing where I am going. And I have trained myself to love it. Because it is only when we are suspended in mid-air with no landing in sight, that we force our wings to unravel and alas begin our flight. And as we fly, we still may not know where we are going to. But the miracle is in the unfolding of the wings. You may not know where you're going, but you know that so long as you spread your wings, the winds will carry you.

C. JoyBell C.


And still, after all this time, The sun never says to the earth, You owe Me.  and Look what happens with A love like that, It lights the Whole Sky.

Hafiz


have a safe and bless Weekend 


Truthministries9@gmail.com 


JESUS is my Everything! 



 MONIZION

No comments:

Post a Comment

GIVE ME FAITH TO GET IT DONE

WORDS OF WISDOM: GIVE ME FAITH TO GET IT DONE:  SCRIPTURE: Hebrew11:6 And without faith it is impossible to please God, because anyone who c...