Wednesday, March 27, 2024

LORD HAVE MERCY


 WORDS OF WISDOM: 


LORD HAVE MERCY: 


Scripture: 

Psalm 119:156

Great are Your mercies, O LORD; Revive me according to Your ordinances.


Hebrews 4:16 

Let us then with confidence draw near to the throne of grace, that we may receive mercy and find grace to help in time of need.


Ephesians 2:4-5  

But God, being rich in mercy, because of the great love with which he loved us, even when we were dead in our trespasses, made us alive together with Christ by grace you have been save


Psalm 136:1-3 

Oh, give thanks to the LORD, for He is good! For His mercy endures forever. Oh, give thanks to the God of gods! For His mercy endures forever.


Psalm 23:6 

Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life, and I shall dwell in the house of the Lord forever.


Prayer:

Father, I praise you this Morning Im so grateful and thankful for another day that you have given us . thank you for waking us up and in our right minds we thanking you for providing for us for meeting every need for providing shelter ,food ,clothes ,transportation , jobs , careers , health , community And Love ones . All the things that you have given to us we can’t thank you enough father . We thank you for Another day Another day means another chance to get it right. Thank you, Father, for giving us this day, our daily bread and for leading us not into temptation, but the delivering us from all evil. Help us to see all the choices we have ahead of us so that we can alter the direction of our lives. In this new year, we don’t want to repeat or keep traveling the same road. Give us the wisdom on how to handle situations in our lives. We ask You to empower us to let go of the painful events and heartaches that would keep us bound. Thank You for Your forgiveness that You have offered to us at such a great price. father Pour it into our hearts so we can relinquish bitterness, hurts and disappointments that have no place in our lives. Please set us free to forgive those who have sinned against us and caused us pain, Open our hearts to receive Your complete forgiveness and amazing grace. You have promised to bind up our wounds and restore our soul. Create within us a clean heart and renew our spirit, Lord. Help us to relinquish our past, surrender to You our present and move to the future that You have prepared for us. I ask You to come into our hearts and make us who You have called us to be so that we might do Your will here on earth. We thank You Lord in advance. We pray that You will begin to gloriously renew our present. In JESUS name we pray, Amen. 


Reflections:

Lord have mercy is all that come to my mind when I see things happen in this world and see how people are falling to all kind of temptation and given in to the tricks of the devil. Lord have mercy on our soul . Father GOD I’m so grateful and thankful that you’re merciful, And Great is Your mercy towards me and your mercy are new every morning. This is the perfect words for this day Father, You are a great GOD you move mountains and change situations you father can turn things around in a minute. Father you keep amazing me how great you are and how faith you are to us . Father you can do anything . No matter my short coming my faults You still choose to bless me, heal me, and do more than I can think of. How can I show You how much I appreciate Your mercy this day and everyday moving forward. Heavenly Father There really aren't enough words to thank you for all the compassion and forgiveness You show me every moment I breathe.Sometimes I wonder why I deserve this kind of love but I'm reminded that I'm Your child and your Love is unconditional.And you create me for a purpose that is for your glory. Father  I'm committing this day to honoring You through my actions, thoughts, my deeds and relationships.Heavenly Father  I pray for love , Wisdom, discernment and strength to help me surrender and seek You more each day Father i know that When I make You the head of my life everything else flows in accordance to Your will and purpose.  Use me as Your vessel, Lord, and keep blessing me indeed. I’m seek the kingdom and here to do what you created me to do . I’m Winning with you . 


Quotes: 

He hasn't earned your your mercy. Mercy isn't earned. It's given.

A. Lee Martinez


We do pray for mercy; And that same prayer doth teach us all to render the deeds of mercy." “God's mercy is fresh and new every morning. Nothing can make injustice just but mercy. Keep your eyes open to your mercies.


Without God’s will, even a simple thing as getting out of bed can become an instant impossibility.

Gift Gugu Mona


Just words of mercy or touches of kindness can take a sad heart into singing Jesus love me

John M Sheehan


Joseph went from prison to prime minister from trials to triumph, from scar-weary to stardom.

Ikechukwu Joseph


Have a safe and blessed Week


Truthministries9@gmail.com 


JESUS is my Everything! 


 MONIZION

No comments:

Post a Comment

GIVE ME FAITH TO GET IT DONE

WORDS OF WISDOM: GIVE ME FAITH TO GET IT DONE:  SCRIPTURE: Hebrew11:6 And without faith it is impossible to please God, because anyone who c...