Friday, March 29, 2024

GOD GOT THE ANSWER


WORDS OF WISDOM: 


GOD GOT THE ANSWER: 


Scripture: 

Mark 11:24 

Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours.


Jeremiah 33:3

Call to Me, and I will answer you, and show you great and mighty things, which you do not know. 


James 4:3 

You ask and do not receive, because you ask wrongly, to spend it on your passions.


Isaiah 65:24 

Before they call I will answer; while they are yet speaking I will hear.


John 15:16 

You did not choose me, but I chose you and appointed you that you should go and bear fruit and that your fruit should abide, so that whatever you ask the Father in my name, he may give it to you.


Prayer:

Father, I praise you this Morning Im so grateful and thankful for another day that you have given us . thank you for waking us up and in our right minds we thanking you for providing for us for meeting every need for providing  shelter ,food ,clothes ,transportation , jobs , careers , health , community And Love ones . All the things that you have given to us we can’t thank you enough father . We thank you for Another day Another day means another chance to get it right. Thank you, Father, for giving us this day, our daily bread and for leading us not into temptation, but the delivering us from all evil. Help us to see all the choices we have ahead of us so that we can alter the direction of our lives. In this new year, we don’t want to repeat or keep traveling the same road. Give us the wisdom on how to handle situations in our lives. We ask You to empower us to let go of the painful events and heartaches that would keep us bound. Thank You for Your forgiveness that You have offered to us at such a great price. father Pour it into our hearts so we can relinquish bitterness, hurts and disappointments that have no place in our lives. Please set us free to forgive those who have sinned against us and caused us pain, Open our hearts to receive Your complete forgiveness and amazing grace. You have promised to bind up our wounds and restore our soul. Create within us a clean heart and renew our spirit, Lord. Help us to relinquish our past, surrender to You our present and move to the future that You have prepared for us. I ask You to come into our hearts and make us who You have called us to be so that we might do Your will here on earth. We thank You Lord in advance. We pray that You will begin to gloriously renew our present. In JESUS name we pray, Amen. 


Reflections:

Father GOD No matter what life throws at us i know you got us . Things can get a little shaky and at times I find myself Questioning myself and even you . There time i have even ask you what’s going on , Like Whats up . or Why . But i have quickly check myself and say wait GOD is  in control of every single thing on this Earth so, I believe when I ask, You will answer. Though I don't know why You chose when to answer, And how you answer. I know You always do because You Got us and your Love for us is so amazing it never fails us . it’s on time all the the time .May not be how we want it or come the way we pictured it . But you know exactly what you’re doing. Father  Give me a clean heart that seeks Your wisdom and Your forgiveness more than I ask for material things.And selfish blessings . Father I want my life to revolve around You instead of the unstable matters of this world. Guide me as You change me and shift the relationships in my life.I want all I am & all I do to be rooted in You! Increase my joy  and sustain my focus for my mission! Use me as an example of what can happen when we let go and let GOD . I surrender it all to You.I will trust the process and wait on the Answer and trust and believe it’s the best Answer and decision. Being Under Your covering is right where I want to be. I’m Winning with you on my side . 


Quotes: 

We never know how God will answer our prayers, but we can expect that He will get us involved in His plan for the answer. If we are true intercessors, we must be ready to take part in God’s work on behalf of the people for whom we pray.

Corrie ten Boom


Many times when prayers are not answered, it is because they are conflicting with the will of God.

Henry Hon


Some of the things we are trying to pray away were caused by some of our answered prayers.

Mokokoma Mokhonoana


Thank you Heavenly Father. You heard my petition. You have answered my plea.

May your name be glorified and be praised.

Lailah Gifty Akita



Have a safe and blessed Week


Truthministries9@gmail.com 


JESUS is my Everything! 


 MONIZION


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Help Me Choose Wisley

 Words Of Wisdom:  Help Me Choose Wisley:  Scripture:  Job 34:4  Let us choose for ourselves what is right;Let us know among ourselves what ...