Thursday, January 4, 2024

31 DAYS OF PRAYER & FASTING: DAY 4

 





DAY 4 OF PRAYER & FASTING 

Father GOD,  I thank you for keeping us all year! This is a new day in a new year that you have given to us. I'm excited about these 31 days that we can start on a new journey, a new destiny and a new purpose in life.  I’m so grateful and thankful to God for the opportunity to increase my relationship with Him and all the possibilities that we can experience on this 31 day journey of prayer and fasting . I'm also thankful for being able to develop a closer and stronger relationship with Him. Today I sat and analyzed some things in my life and went over my vision board.  I  wrote down, in detail, the things that I wanted to see happen on my journey as I go through these 31 days of prayer, fasting and consecration. I also printed out my fasting contract so that I can detail all the things that I want to offer up to Him in order to see Him move on my behalf. I don’t know if anyone has been on a spiritual fast before but this is my 19th year of my journey of fasting and praying with GOD Guiding me. But this time I’m expecting a higher move of GOD. Signs and wonders. I'm asking  Him continuously to build me up and to strengthen me to walk with Him. I'm asking Him to take me higher in him. This year has been a very trying time. But I’m embracing this year, this new season, with great anticipation that we’re going to see a mighty move of God. I’m very excited about the move of GOD in this season. Let’s see what GOD is going to do in these 31 days of prayer 🙏🏽 and fasting. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Help Me Choose Wisley

 Words Of Wisdom:  Help Me Choose Wisley:  Scripture:  Job 34:4  Let us choose for ourselves what is right;Let us know among ourselves what ...