Monday, January 29, 2024

31 DAYS OF PRAYER & FASTING: DAY 29

 




31 DAYS OF PRAYER & FASTING: 


 DAY 29 OF PRAYER & FASTING 

 ITS TO LATE NOW 

SCRIPTURE: 
Isaiah 55:8 For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. 

Habakkuk 2:3 For still the vision awaits its appointed time; it hastens to the end—it will not lie. If it seems slow, wait for it; it will surely come; it will not delay. 

Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope. 

 1 Peter 5:7 Casting all your anxieties on him, because he cares for you. 

Isaiah 41:10 Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand. 

Romans 8:28 And we know that for those who love God all things work together for good, for those who are called according to his purpose. 

Ecclesiastes 3:1 For everything there is a season, and a time for every matter under heaven: 

Morning prayer : 🙏🏾 

Heavenly Father, this morning I'm so grateful for you keeping me for the past 29 days.  My emotions and thoughts have been all over the place, but I must say, you are doing a new thing in me. Father, I just say thank you for this fast. It has really been an experience for me and I’m not not new to this, but I have had more of an emotional experience this time. You have shown me some things in me, and in people, that all I can say is GOD you got it! Father, I just want to thank you for keeping us all year, but this is a new day and a new year that you have given to us. I'm excited about these 31 days that we can start on a new journey. A new destiny. A new purpose in life. I’m so grateful and thankful to you for the opportunities to increase my relationship with you and all of the possibilities that I can experience within these 31 days of a journey of prayer and fasting. Today, as I sat and analyzed some things in my life and looked over my vision board, I  wrote down, in detail, the things that I want to see happen on my journey. I also printed out my fasting contract so that I could detail the things that I want to offer up to God in order to see him move on my behalf. I don’t know if anyone has been on a spiritual fast before, but this is the 19th year of my journey of fasting and praying, with GOD guiding me. But this time I’m expecting a higher move of GOD with signs and wonders. I'm asking him continuously to build me up and to strengthen me to walk with Him. I'm asking Him to take me higher in him. This past year had been a very trying time but I’m embracing this new year, this new season, with great anticipation that we will see a mighty move of God! I’m very excited about the move of GOD in this season. Let’s see what GOD is going to do in these 31 days of prayer and fasting.

IT'S TOO LATE 

We are so time conscious. We allow time to limit us and define for us what we're capable of, or what God can do in our lives. Today we're fasting from the thought that says, "It's too late." It's often ingrained in us that it's too late to change, too late to start a new career, too late to save your marriage, too late to recover from a terrible mistake, too late to start over again, or too late to have a second chance. The truth is: It's never too late! When you realize that it's not too late, you have hope. You take action. You move forward.


LET'S CHANGE IT TODAY: UN-DECIDE THAT IT'S TOO LATE FOR THESE THINGS TO CHANGE 
Un-decide that you can’t recover. Un-decide that the damage is irreversible. It’s NOT too late to turn your finances around, to recover from a tragedy or mistake, to surrender your life to God, to take better care of yourself, to change the way you see yourself, to apologize, or to break a bad habit. MEDITATE ON THE FACT THAT GOD CREATED TIME AND HE CAN MULTIPLY IT The earth and sun stood still in Joshua 10:12–13. "And Joshua said in the sight of Israel, ‘Sun, stand still.’ So the sun stood still, and the moon stopped." Joshua had control over time for God’s purpose. We need to start thinking that way—that we have control over our time, rather than it having control over us! 

THINK ABOUT THE GREAT CLOUD OF WITNESSES FOR WHOM IT WASN'T TOO LATE 
It wasn’t too late for Abraham and Sarah to become parents at 99 and 90 years old (Genesis 21). It wasn’t too late for Peter after he denied the Lord three times (Luke 22:61). It wasn’t too late for the woman caught in adultery (John 8:1–11), the woman with the issue of blood (Mark 5:25–34), or the man who was lame at the pool of Bethesda for 38 years (John 5:1–10). EMBRACE GRACE Lamentations 3:22–23 says, "His mercy is new every morning." Hebrews 4:15 says, "Come boldly to the throne of grace to receive mercy and grace in your time of need." Mercy is when God doesn’t give us the judgment that we do deserve, and grace is when God gives us the goodness that we don’t deserve. 

RID YOURSELF OF EXCUSE-MAKING God doesn’t accept excuses, but He gives lots of grace! We might feel low self-esteem or have a disability as Moses did. He had a speech impediment, but God gave him chance after chance to be used to deliver God’s people. 

ASK GOD FOR MORE TIME AND ANOTHER CHANCE Hezekiah did this in 2 Kings 20:1–6. When Hezekiah asked for a second chance, God told him, "I have heard your prayer... surely I will heal you... and I will add to your days fifteen years." If he did it for Hezekiah, He will do it for you! THINK IT AND SAY IT It's not too late for things to improve in my life and radically turn around. I believe in the God of second chances. I can recover, and there is nothing that God won't turn around in my life. God created time, and He can multiply it for me. I am not controlled by time. By God's grace, I control it, in Jesus' Name! 

 One of my favorite verses is Genesis 39:2. It says: "Joseph was a successful man, because the Lord was with him." You see, it doesn’t focus on what Joseph had. Because on the outside, he had nothing.It focuses on what he was: a successful man. That’s a championship identity. That leads to a championship destiny. And why was Joseph so successful even in his tribulation? Because God was with him. You see, God brought Joseph with Him into a life of victory. God is our Champion, as He brings us with Him. Champions aren’t afraid to share their success. Let’s do likewise.

Quotes: 
It's never too late to change what you are, it took me a long time to figure that out. 
Erin Morgenstern 

 Life always offers you a second chance. It’s called tomorrow.
 Stephen King Success 


In life is not for those who run fast, but for those who keep running and always on the move. 
 Habyarimana 

 It's never too late for a new beginning. Charmaine J. Forde 

 Never give up on your dreams, because you never know which is destined to manifest. Michael Bassey Johnson


CLOSING PRAYER: 
Heavenly Father, I'm so grateful we are past the half way mark of the fast, Day 29. I'm so excited about all your doing! I must admit, it’s been challenging at times. Not so much the not eating but the shifting and the cutting away of the things you have revealed to me. All I can say is WOW, I wasn’t ready. But I praise you GOD in the midst of it all. Thank you for your amazing grace, power and work in our lives. This morning, help us to trust you to meet our every need. Help us to practice self control and discipline. Help us to stop over thinking and control our thoughts and emotions because they really affect everything we do. Help us get control of ourselves and the way we think and react as to not allow the spirit of stress to overtake us. We are too blessed to be stressing over anything. Let’s get to it! We are winning! Father, give us this day, our daily bread. Thank you for your goodness and for your blessings over us. Thank you that you are able to bring hope through even the toughest of times by strengthening us for your purpose. Thank you for your great love and care. Thank you for your mercy and grace. Thank you that you are always with us and will never leave us. Thank you for your incredible sacrifice so that we might have freedom and life. Forgive us for when we don't thank you enough for who you are, for all that you do, for all that you've given. Help us to set our eyes and our hearts on you. Renew our spirits, fill us with your peace and joy. We love you and we need you, this day and every day. We give you praise and thanks, for You alone are worthy! Father Thank you for your presence with us, thank you for your Almighty power. Thank you that you go before us and cover us.  Thank you that you are in our midst and that our future is secure in the place you're preparing for us. Your words bring such hope and comfort. Remind us of your strength today. May we see glimpses of your glory and blessings along the way as we seek after you. For victory and salvation are found in you alone. Father I pray for your spirit to be with us and let us experience you like never before on this fast. In the Mighty Name of JESUS name I pray, 🙏🏽 Amen


 On your days of fasting, remember to : 
• Keep drinking plenty of water
• Rest and relax when you need to
• Continue to meditate and listen to God in prayer and worship. 


If anyone would like more information on fasting or would like a fasting contract emailed to them, text me your email address to 202-930-2259 or email us at truthministries9@gmail.com. We will send you the information as soon as possible! Be blessed and let’s get it this year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Help Me Choose Wisley

 Words Of Wisdom:  Help Me Choose Wisley:  Scripture:  Job 34:4  Let us choose for ourselves what is right;Let us know among ourselves what ...