Monday, January 15, 2024

31 DAYS OF PRAYER & FASTING: DAY 14




 31 DAYS OF PRAYER & FASTING: 


 DAY 14 OF PRAYER & FASTING

Scripture: Psalm 55:4-8 My heart is in anguish within me, the terrors of death have fallen upon me. Fear and trembling come upon me, and horror overwhelms me 

 1. Psalm 61:2 From the end of the earth I will cry to You, When my heart is overwhelmed; Lead me to the rock that is higher than I 

 Matthew 19:26 But Jesus looked at them and said, “With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible.

2 Timothy 1:7 For God gave us a spirit not of fear but of power and love and self-control. 

Morning prayer : 🙏🏾 
Father GOD,  I thank you for keeping us all year! This is a new day in a new year that you have given to us. I'm excited about these 31 days that we can start on a new journey, a new destiny and a new purpose in life.  I’m so grateful and thankful to God for the opportunity to increase my relationship with Him and all the possibilities that we can experience on this 31 day journey of prayer and fasting . I'm also thankful for being able to develop a closer and stronger relationship with Him. Today I sat and analyzed some things in my life and went over my vision board.  I  wrote down, in detail, the things that I wanted to see happen on my journey as I go through these 31 days of prayer, fasting and consecration. I also printed out my fasting contract so that I can detail all the things that I want to offer up to Him in order to see Him move on my behalf. I don’t know if anyone has been on a spiritual fast before but this is my 19th year of my journey of fasting and praying with GOD Guiding me. But this time I’m expecting a higher move of GOD. Signs and wonders. I'm asking  Him continuously to build me up and to strengthen me to walk with Him. I'm asking Him to take me higher in him. This year has been a very trying time. But I’m embracing this year, this new season, with great anticipation that we’re going to see a mighty move of God. I’m very excited about the move of GOD in this season. Let’s see what GOD is going to do in these 31 days of prayer 🙏🏽 and fasting.

I'M FEELING OVERWHELMED: 
Today we are fasting from the feelings and thoughts that say, "I'm overwhelmed!" Everything you see in this world was created by God in six days. He's in the business of getting a lot accomplished in little time. And He lives in you! You don't have to carry your burden alone. Most people don't understand what Jesus meant when He said in Matthew 11:29, "Take My yoke upon you." A yoke is a harness placed upon two oxen. It causes them to plow together. So, when one gets weak or overwhelmed, he can continue by being pulled by the other. When we feel weighed down, we need to remember, we are yoked to Him. Jesus is attached to us and will carry the load for us. 

LET'S CHANGE IT TODAY: 
CAST YOUR CARES UPON GOD. HE WILL CARE FOR YOU : you ask How? Be honest. Tell Him what's wrong. Ask Him to carry it for you and believe He will. Remember, after you give Him your cares, don't run to pick them back up. Trust Jesus to carry the load for you. SEE YOURSELF ATTACHED, OR YOKED, TO GOD He holds you up and pulls you up when you are weak and overwhelmed. You are one with Him. When you feel weak and burdened, remember that He is carrying you. BEGIN TO BELIEVE THAT YOU CAN HANDLE ANYTHING Start believing this today. Mark 9:23 says, All things are possible for those who believe." FEAST ON THIS THOUGHT: NOTHING IS TOO DIFFICULT FOR GOD. Well guess what If nothing is too difficult for GOD , and He lives in you, then nothing is too difficult for you. You will make it! GOD WILL COMPLETE THOSE THINGS THAT CONCERN YOU As you surrender those concerns to God, they become His responsibility. He will complete, fulfill, perfect, and bring those things to pass. He will lift your burden and finish what He started in your life. I can handle anything today, because I am yoked to Jesus. Today I refuse to be overwhelmed. I cast all my cares on Jesus. He cares for me and will carry my load. Nothing is too difficult for God. Therefore, I declare that nothing is too difficult for me today! He is the author and finisher of my faith, in Jesus' Name! 

CLOSING PRAYER: 
Father,  Thank you for your amazing power and work in our lives. This morning, help us to trust you to meet our every need. Help us to let our past go and have a funeral service for it and burying it. Father, give us this day our daily bread. Thank you for your goodness and for your blessings over us. Thank you that you are able to bring hope through even the toughest of times, strengthening us for your purpose. Thank you for your great love and care. Thank you for your mercy and grace. Thank you that you are always with us and will never leave us. Thank you for your incredible sacrifice so that we might have freedom and life. Forgive us for when we don't thank you enough for who you are, for all that you do and for all that you've given. Help us to set our eyes and our hearts on you. Renew our spirits, fill us with your peace and joy. We love you and we need you this day and every day. We give you praise and thanks, for You alone are worthy! Father Thank you for your presence with us. Thank you for your Almighty power. Thank you that you go before us and cover us.  Thank you that you are in our midst and that our future is secure in the place you're preparing for us. Your words bring such hope and comfort. Remind us of your strength today. May we see glimpses of your glory and blessings along the way as we seek after you. For victory and salvation are found in you alone. Father I pray for your spirit to be with us and let us experience you like never before on this fast. It’s In the Mighty Name of JESUS, I pray 🙏🏽 Amen!

On your days of fasting, remember to : 
• Keep drinking plenty of water
• Rest and relax when you need to
• Continue to meditate and listen to God in prayer and worship. 


If anyone would like more information on fasting or would like a fasting contract emailed to them, text me your email address to 202-930-2259 or email us at truthministries9@gmail.com. We will send you the information as soon as possible! Be blessed and let’s get it this year!!


JESUS is my Everything!!




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Help Me Choose Wisley

 Words Of Wisdom:  Help Me Choose Wisley:  Scripture:  Job 34:4  Let us choose for ourselves what is right;Let us know among ourselves what ...