Tuesday, January 31, 2023

Know how to fight your battle


   31 DAYS OF PRAYER & FASTING : 


DAY 31 OF  PRAYER & FASTING: 


FIGHTING BATTLES:


SCRIPTURE:

2 Chronicles 20:15

This is what the LORD says to you: `Do not be afraid or discouraged because of this vast army. For the battle is not yours, but God's. ... Take up your positions; stand firm and see the deliverance the LORD will give you, O Judah and Jerusalem. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged.


 FYI / A TAKE AWAY : 

Family please read these prayers they may be long but very important and necessary prayer is our weapon and the enemy knows it .  for nothing matters more than prayer to start your day . To knowledge GOD for being the answer to every situation and to go before us before we even turn the lock to go outside the door into into the enemies camp we have to put on the whole armor of GOD so take five minutes to give GOD some time to speak to your heart and your mind to direct your path but he also said to acknowledge him in all your ways he shall direct our path , and seek his righteousness and all these things will be added to your life . family we are in a war a fight for our lives . Our family our health and so many other things prayer is very necessary in this season

We're 31 days into 2023  the lady day of the fast . But still keep praying and fasting all year as GOD leads you Most of our resolutions have started to fade (92% of them don’t last!) But I Challenge you to keep going keep pressing in . 

Remember, real change starts in our THINKING.

I want you to win this year. Let's win together!!


PRAYER STARTER: 

Father GOD  I thank you , for keep us all year , This New Year father I really don’t want the same old same old . I know the new year we can get caught up in the New Year’s resolution and making vows that we seldom keep . Father I know that for many of us have experienced  a mixed bag of emotions and memories for many of us. The events  of 2022  including an ongoing pandemic of Covid and the new variance and the monkey pop and who know what else along with , racial tensions, joblessness homeless , Financial struggle, health and mental break down  along with political unrest created an unprecedented time of unrest and anxiety stress . While some may have just experienced the best year ever and look forward to an even greater one looming ahead, others may have just trudged through one deep struggle after another. The fresh calendar year brings desperate hope for things to be better, with an ache for the still-fresh wounds to slowly begin their process of healing. Praying at the start of the New Year doesn't always bring immediate change at the stroke of midnight, but it begins the opening of our hearts to GODS  Words of hope and peace and trusting GOD no matter what . Im excited about this 31 days of praying and fasting .I’m Intentionally seeking God for change into experience his miracles signs in his wonders but also for deliverance and healing. I believe this Year  we can start on a new journey a new destiny a new purpose in life .  This day 31 on fast . And we made it . I know if me I experienced some amazing things on this fast and praying intentional  and and being consistent.  I know this Year will be a reset of all things . I’m so grateful and thankful to God for this fast a time to really get tune with GOD It’s opportunities to increase my relationship with you father . I know this year doors are going open up . But all the possibility that we did and will experience on this 31 days of fasting and praying this have been a journey of prayer and fasting . I have developing a closer and stronger relationship with GOD .  I have great expectations to see all that’s going to happen  on my journey the rest of the year and as I go through prayer and fasting and consecration as the Holy Spirit lead me So that I can get detail in the things that I want to offer up to GOD  to see him move on my behalf on this journey of fasting and praying with GOD . But 2023 I’m expecting a higher move of GOD , and signs  and wonders . Asking  him to continuously to build me up to strengthen me to walk with me . To take me higher in him . This year has been a very trying time. But I’m embracing this year this new season , this new year with great anticipation that we’re going to see a mighty move of God I’m very excited about the move of GOD in this season . Let’s see what GOD is going to do in this year  of prayer 🙏🏽 and fasting



WISDOM ON FASTING:
Today we're fasting from the mind set that we have to flight back and Respond back to every battle

LET'S CHANGE IT TODAY
Know how to fight  your battles 

MY REFLECTION:
Father I thank you for helping me to know how to fight my battles and which ones to let you handle . Saints of GOD we have to pick and choose our battles . Father Sometimes we get ourselves in a lot of trouble trying to take on a battle that’s for the LORD and him only . Some battles are to much to handle alone or even step on that battle field . Father I know ever battle I have face weather a Financial battle or spiritual battle a physical battle a battle of health issue a battle of division a battle of brokenness a battle of betrayal a relationship battle  . You have help me through every battle every single time for the battle is not mines but is the LORD .But I have learned how to fight my battles through prayer and worship and that is my weapon to fight every battle spiritually and naturally I Realize the weapon will form  but it will not prosper it won’t work .But with prayer and worship we win every battle every time. So choose your battles and give the rest to the LORD. Father I thank you for fighting my battles I can’t handle alone . And it’s in JESUS name I pray 🙏🏽 Amen. 

QUOTE:
Choose your battles wisely. After all, life isn't measured by how many times you stood up to fight. It's not winning battles that makes you happy, but it's how many times you turned away and chose to look into a better direction. Life is too short to spend it on warring. Fight only the most, most, most important ones, let the rest go.” 
― C. JoyBell C.

SCRIPTURE:
Deuteronomy 20:1-9
“When you go out to battle against your enemies and see horses and chariots and people more numerous than you, do not be afraid of them; for the Lord your God, who brought you up from the land of Egypt, is with you. When you are approaching the battle, the priest shall come near and speak to the people. He shall say to them, ‘Hear, O Israel, you are approaching the battle against your enemies today. Do not be fainthearted. Do not be afraid, or panic, or tremble before them.


have a blessed day and remember to ask GOD how  to fight the battles that’s before you,I would also like to thank you for going along this assignment and calling that God has called us to do with this whole month of January I pray this fast have giving you a closer relationship with God , self control , discipline more enlighten , more wisdom and understanding more connections a more stronger relationship with God and I just encourage you to continue to pray and seek GOD i prayer  for your strength in the Lord and encourage you to seek God with your whole heart your whole mind and soul . Please take all that  you have been given by Holy Spirit . let it help you to continue to walk in the love of God the strength of God the power of God thank you all so much and have a blessed year

JESUS is my Everything 

MONIZION

Truthministries9@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Help Me Choose Wisley

 Words Of Wisdom:  Help Me Choose Wisley:  Scripture:  Job 34:4  Let us choose for ourselves what is right;Let us know among ourselves what ...