Sunday, December 4, 2022

Trusting people


 

WORDS OF WISDOM:


Trusting people :


SCRIPTURE:


Psalm 89:33-35 

Nevertheless, I will not break off My lovingkindness from him, Nor allow My faithfulness to fail. “My covenant I will not violate, Nor will I alter the utterance of My lips. “Once I have sworn by My holiness, [My vow which cannot be violated]”


Proverbs 4:23-27

Above all else, guard your heart, for everything you do flows from it. Keep your mouth free of perversity; keep corrupt talk far from your lips. Let your eyes look straight ahead; fix your gaze directly before you. Give careful thought to the paths for your feet and be steadfast in all your ways. Do not turn to the right or the left; keep your foot from evil . 


MORNING PRAYER:

Father, I thank you on this SUNDAY MORNING, for waking me up this morning. I come asking you to continue to give us guidance , Wisdom, clarity, and understanding , We thank you for watching over us this week and for providing for us all through the week . I’m so grateful and thankful for everything you have done and everything that you will and continuously do in us and for our family, friends and love ones. Father, I  ask that you bless those that are less fortunate then us . Heavenly Father, meet the needs of those that don’t have a place to lay their heads and for the homeless to obtain shelter. Father, especially now, its getting cold in some states and cities. My prayer is for shelter for them because it’s below freezing. I pray for those that don’t have health insurance to take care of health situations they have. I pray for those that don’t have the means to take care of their families. I’m praying that you send resources and financial blessings.  Open a doors LORD, I pray that you touch those that are sick in hospitals and nursing homes. I pray for those that are incarcerated and those that are in foreign countries that don’t even have clean water to drink and no food. I pray for those that are going through all types of abuse and harassment due to terrorism and violent acts. I pray for the nation and the peace of Israel and the peace of Jerusalem. I pray for the  President and Government that they make rules and decisions that will help this nation and the people that need it. I pray for the mental health and for deliverance from all addictions. Father give us  strength in our family. Father, please guide us on the right path with clear direction. I’m so grateful for your grace, mercy and your unconditional love. I love you Father we pray this in JESUS name Amen 🙏🏽


MY REFLECTION:

Father GOD ,This morning I realize I still have a problem with trust . I find myself . Thinking and over thinking, help me trust more. I just being hurt , betrayed , stabbed in the back latch to sabotage that I just have a problem with trusting people . My lack of trust makes me  hold back from fully giving my all at times then afraid of trusting the wrong person.  And it sometimes affect how I deal with people that I knew in my life and they have nothing to do with the old people that have hurt me and lied to me stolen and manipulated me or deceived me .I want to forgive and love wholeheartedly, so, I can love like You. Trust is hard at times when you been betrayed and lied to , let down , but trust is a key factor of every relationship , a marriage, a girl friend, a home boy , a business partner, or family relationship. Trust is the foundation. but it’s hard for me because I’ve been hurt before. And I love hard and I’m loyal but that does mean I’m get the same or equal love, honor, loyalty, and respect . In return , it seem that lot of people have no sense of true love and loyalty.  I don’t want to be negative nor naïve, but I also don’t want to miss out , on  what You’ve put in front of me. Or a blessing cause I’m looking at everything with a Magnifying glass or think everything seem suspect. Or in doubt, I know I deserve the best,. And I know your plans is for the best for my life . But at times. It get hard to let the  Guard down, or the walls that you have built around your self to protect you . From pain , And love like you never been hurt . I know in life nothing is perfect or every day the sun Will not shine, the Rain will come but after the Rain the Sun will come out again , so In life I know I will have disappointments and let downs, I will be hurt . But I also will have amazing days and unconditional agape love will find me and I just believe you GOD will put the right people in my life with like mind spirit. With the fruit of the spirit , which I spoke on yesterday . Love, joy , peace, meekness, a dear friend told me it only hurts until it start to feel good again . LORD today  I pray You bless me with insight ,discernment’s and ,Wisdom to know what is what. And whom is who  I refuse to let my pain dictate how I pursue Your plans! And how I deal with people and  When I choose to trust who You’ve placed in my life, I’m making a conscious decision to trust You and believe whoever You have me to trust is for good reason. I can do more when I’m focused on mirroring  Your love language and forgiveness, and walking in it not just talking it or reading it. Then alliw my mind to slip back to the doubt and building the walls , today the walls come down . Guard my heart and teach me to trust You first so, everything flows in perfect order! 


Closing prayer: 

Have a blessed Day family, friends and love ones. Know that JESUS saves and he loves you. When the world leaves you standing alone or turn their backs on you, JESUS is right there. He got your back, your side and front, if you stay connected. Remember today to keep pushing and pressing keep the faith and let go and trust the process. And Just obey his word. No matter what, you can bear it. Yes, he is Jehovah Jireh, GOD will make away out of no way. Just know that the father is with you.  If at first you don’t succeed, get back up and try it again. GOD got our back. And know that it’s all working for your good. GOD is working it out.  Now let's get all in with GOD. Please know on everything that GOD will never change up on us. We change up on him but he remains faithful. Get to know him. Try him. He is the truth. And Whatever the Lord tells you to do, just do it. All we have belongs to GOD. And keep trusting GOD. Just Know this, GOD remains the same. And with that being said, know that we can count on him no matter what , and may the peace of GOD be with you today. Take time to relax , Refuel , Recharge, refocus for this week . Last take this week and do great and Amazing things for the Kingdom of GOD .  We ask all this in JESUS name I pray, Amen 


JESUS is my Everything 


MONIZION


Truthministries09@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Help Me Choose Wisley

 Words Of Wisdom:  Help Me Choose Wisley:  Scripture:  Job 34:4  Let us choose for ourselves what is right;Let us know among ourselves what ...