Tuesday, December 27, 2022

LET IT ALL GO :


 WORDS  OF WISDOM : 


LET IT ALL GO : 


SCRIPTURE: Ephesians 3:20-21

Now to him who is able to do far more abundantly than all that we ask or think, kaccording to the power at work within us, 21 lto him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, forever and ever. Amen



Morning Prayer: 

Good Morning Heavenly Father we come thanking you for this  day of life for waking us up this morning,we are grateful, for our health , our homes, for transportation, and food . for supplying all our needs . And for protecting us through the night. Now LORD, order are steps today GOD , tell us where to go , what to do , what to say and what not to say,  and how to do it . we come lifting up those that are lost and less fortunate then us , we are praying asking father that you strengthen families that lost love ones  , that you send Aid to the sick, the homeless , those in jails , nursing homes hospitals , those that are struggling with Addictions, those that are in Third World countries that don’t even have clean water to drink no shoes to put on their feet , father we come praying for those that are been sold in to sex trafficking and human trafficking, we praying for this Nation and the body of Christ the Labors of the Gospel and  for the peace of Israel and Jerusalem, in JESUS name .πŸ™πŸ½πŸ™πŸ½πŸ™πŸ½



MY REFLECTIONS: 

Father this morning I come letting it all go . putting it at your feet . Today lord I feel tired , LORD there seem to be too many things on my to do list and two few hours in a day to do them or accomplish them all seem at time overwhelmed and  sometimes this gives me a feel or sense of feeling Anxiousness and anxiety I know I have to let it go and I give it all to you , father you said in your word to cast our cares upon you and so today I will do just that GOD I’m asking you to give me the wisdom to know when I’m holding on to things that don’t serve purpose in my life anymore . Or trying to fix things and save people that is your JOB to do , give the knowledge to know when to let go and cast the care on you everything that I can’t do . Or handle , I give it to you father , im just going to let it go.  I know what a blessing it is to have work to have a gift and talent to serve and help but also to support me and my family and to have extra to be a blessing to others . And to just have a job so I’m not complain about the work or tasks  that Are before me just acknowledging that sometimes we can take on so much with work , family, daily agendas , assignments and just at times feeling all over the place and being pulled  this way and that way and sometimes we need to sit back and give it to you and ask you to refill us with a fresh anointing and a fresh refilling of your power and your strength-and to live a purposeful life thank you for  task large and small they give me meaning in my day to help others and also to complete my assignments and my daily agenda’s that you have given me to do may we always do each one of our assignments as you have given us the ability to do and as if we were doing it only for Lord . I know you’re word also says whatever we do . do it with all our heart and I might so every time I get tired I can remember that I’m doing this for the Lord and I am one of your vessels that you use so I have to do it with all my heart and Strength . Help me Lord to not feel overwhelmed when I can’t get everything done that I need to get done but help me better prioritize my life and put things in order so that I won’t feel out of place or off balanced. I sometimes find myself getting or starting to feel overwhelmed when things don’t go according to my plan but thank you for reminding me , that know the plan and what’s best for my life . Also to know that everything is not going to go the way that I want it to go , but it goes according to the purpose and a plan that you have for my life so I thank you for the peace in the mist of a storm. But increase my faith if I lack any faith GOD in knowing and Being assured that you know all things and that all things work together for the good of those that love you and those that are called according to your purpose. father God I know that I am blessed for mentors , role models , for friends and people that you have placed in my life to hold me up to encourage me to move forward I thank you , I got you and them to cheer me on towards My goals urging me towards my purpose and goals that I set an applauding me as I reach them and encouraging me to try again when I don’t . Father reminding me to be a cheerleader for those that need cheering as well . And to up lift and encourage those that need it as well . Help us GOD to let go of things , people , and situations that are not in your will for our lives and serve no purpose and to keep pressing towards the mark of the high calling in Christ JESUS. LORD I making a decision to let it go. And that means any thing that’s not of you . I’m letting go and letting GOD . Father we thank you πŸ™πŸ½ for always being there even in the hard, and difficult times. For never leaving us alone , and it in JESUS name we pray πŸ™πŸ½ Amen πŸ™πŸ½ 


Ecclesiastes 9:10

Whatever your hand finds to do, do it with all your might,


Closing prayer: 

Have a blessed Day family, friends and love ones , know that JESUS saves and he loves you and when the world leaves you standing alone or turn there backs on you JESUS is right there  . He got your back ,your side and front , if you stay connected .And Remember today  . No matter what you can bear it   . Yes he is  Jehovah Jireh, GOD will make away out of no way . just know that the father is with you. if at first you don’t succeed , get back up and try it again . GOD got our back . And know that it’s all working for your good . GOD is working it out .  Now Lets get all in with GOD please know on ever thing . That GOD will never changes up on us . We change up on him but he remain faithful. Get to know him . Try him , He is the truth . And What ever the Lord tells you  to do . just Do it . All we have belongs to GOD . And keep trusting GOD . Just Know this that GOD remains the same . And with that being said . Know that we can count on him no matter what , and may the peace of GOD be with you today . And we ask all this in JESUS name I pray Amen . 


JESUS is my Everything 

MONIZION 

Truthministries09@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

GIVE ME FAITH TO GET IT DONE

WORDS OF WISDOM: GIVE ME FAITH TO GET IT DONE:  SCRIPTURE: Hebrew11:6 And without faith it is impossible to please God, because anyone who c...