Thursday, December 15, 2022

IM BEING STILL, IM NOT STUCK


 

WORDS OF WISDOM: 


IM BEING STILL, IM  NOT STUCK


SCRIPTURE: 

Psalms 46:10 

He says, "Be still, and know that I am God; I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth.


MORNING PRAYER:

Father, I thank you on this Thursday Morning , for waking me on this Morning  , I’m grateful for another day This day I come asking you father to continue to give us guidance , Wisdom, clarity, and understanding , We thank you for watching over us this week and for providing for us all through the week . I’m so grateful and thankful for everything you have done and everything that you will and continuously do in us and for our family, friends and love ones. Father, I  ask that you bless those that are less fortunate then us . Heavenly Father, meet the needs of those that don’t have a place to lay their heads and for the homeless to obtain shelter. Father, especially now, its getting cold in some states and cities. My prayer is for shelter for them because it’s below freezing. I pray for those that don’t have health insurance to take care of health situations they have. I pray for those that don’t have the means to take care of their families. I’m praying that you send resources and financial blessings.  Open a doors LORD, I pray that you touch those that are sick in hospitals and nursing homes. I pray for those that are incarcerated and those that are in foreign countries that don’t even have clean water to drink and no food. I pray for those that are going through all types of abuse and harassment due to terrorism and violent acts. I pray for the nation and the peace of Israel and the peace of Jerusalem. I pray for the  President and Government that they make rules and decisions that will help this nation and the people that need it. I pray for the mental health and for deliverance from all addictions. Father give us  strength in our family. Father, please guide us on the right path with clear direction. I’m va no so grateful for your grace, mercy and your unconditional love. I love you Father we pray this in JESUS name Amen 🙏🏽


MY REFLECTION:

Father I'm being still.in this season ..im not stuck. I'm just waiting to my change comes  Lord, My situation looks the same but l'm not the same.I feel weak, at times. but Your grace is sufficient in my weakness.I'm uncomfortable but it's giving me opportunities to witness Your wonders.And to watch you work Through my stillness, You're giving me endurance to stand the test and trials.Through my weakness, l'm growing closer to You. I know you got me. Through my discomfort, I'm speaking life to everything that appears dead.Help me in moments where I feel stuck! To keep it moving and trust the process.  Remind me it's the growing pains of stillness and obedience which are known and blessed by You, Lord.There is victory on the other side that requires me to be still not stuck.I will stand on Your Word and trust Your plans!


Closing prayer: 

Have a blessed Day family, friends and love ones. Know that JESUS saves and he loves you. When the world leaves you standing alone or turn their backs on you, JESUS is right there. He got your back, your side and front, if you stay connected. Remember Today to Be Still , so keep pushing and pressing keep the faith and let go and trust the process. And Just obey his word. No matter what, you can bear it. Yes, he is Jehovah Jireh, GOD will make away out of no way. Just know that the father is with you.  If at first you don’t succeed, get back up and try it again. GOD got our back. And know that it’s all working for your good. GOD is working it out.  Now let's get all in with GOD. Please know on everything that GOD will never change up on us. We change up on him but he remains faithful. Get to know him. Try him. He is the truth. And Whatever the Lord tells you to do, just do it. All we have belongs to GOD. And keep trusting GOD. Just Know this, GOD remains the same. And with that being said, know that we can count on him no matter what , and may the peace of GOD be with you today. Take time to relax , Refuel , Recharge, refocus for this week . Last take this week and do great and Amazing things for the Kingdom of GOD .  We ask all this in JESUS name I pray, Amen 


JESUS is my Everything 


MONIZION


Truthministries09@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

GIVE ME FAITH TO GET IT DONE

WORDS OF WISDOM: GIVE ME FAITH TO GET IT DONE:  SCRIPTURE: Hebrew11:6 And without faith it is impossible to please God, because anyone who c...