Friday, November 4, 2022

I’m Able To Bear it



Words of Wisdom:  


Im Able To Bear It: 


SCRIPTURE:

1 Corinthians 10:13 

No trial has overtaken you that is not faced by others. And God is faithful: He will not let you be tried beyond what you are able to bear, but with the trial will also provide a way out so that you may be able to endure it.


Definition of Bear  :

a condition that is difficult to endure; suffering; deprivation; oppression. a life of hardship. an instance or cause of this; something hard to bear, as a deprivation, lack of comfort, or constant toil or danger


Morning Prayer: 

Good Morning Everyone lets take  time out to pray and bless GOD and to give some Gratitude and Thanksgiving for all that God has done and will do and also to Cast all our burdens on him and ask GOD to help us with what we are facing or dealing with. Heavenly Father we come thanking you for this  day of life for waking us up this morning, we are grateful, for our health , our homes, for transportation, and food . for supplying all our needs . And for protecting us through the night. Now LORD, order are steps today GOD , tell us where to go , what to do , what to say and what not to say,  and how to do it . we come lifting up those that are lost and less fortunate then us , we are praying asking father that you strengthen families that lost love ones  , that you send Aid to the sick, the homeless , those in jails , nursing homes hospitals , thoswe that are struggling with Addictions, those that are in Third World countries that don’t even have clean water to drink no shoes to put on their feet , father we come praying for those that are been sold in to sex trafficking and human trafficking, we prayer.  All this Nation and the body of Christ the Labors of the Labels of the Gospel and  for the peace of Israel and Jerusalem, in JESUS name .šŸ™šŸ½šŸ™šŸ½šŸ™šŸ½


MY REFLECTIONS:

Father thank that I’m Able To Bear It. Every thing that the enemy tries me with.  No trial will overtaken me as long as I keep waking in faith and trusting you Lord . Father, thank You for always meeting me where I am! You bring me out of anything and everything no matter how bad I think it is. When I'm confused, You send me direction.And the wisdom on how to handle it  and  When I'm lonely, You give me comfort. When I'm selfish, You remind me everything belongs to You. I'm so grateful You choose to clean me up and show me the right way just because You love me. I pray for a renewed mind and spirit that recognizes ways I can be more like You every day of my life. I want the fullest You have for me and the blessing of being a reflection of who You are in me. You are the greatest role model I could ever have.In Jesus name I pray,


Closing prayer: 

Have a blessed Day family, friends and love ones , know that JESUS saves and he loves you and when the world leaves you standing alone or turn there backs on you JESUS is right there  . He got your back your side and front , if you stay connected .And Remember today that you can bear it   . Yes he is  Jehovah Jireh, just know that the father is with you. if at first you don’t succeed , get back up and try it again . GOD got our back . And know that it’s all working for your good . GOD is working it out .  Now Lets do a do over and get this thing popping And please know on ever thing . That GOD will never changes up on us . We change up on him but he remain faithful. Get to know him . Try him , He is the truth . And What ever the Lord tells you  to do . just Do it . All we have belongs to GOD . And keep trusting GOD . Just Know this that GOD remains the same . And with that being said . Know that we can count on him no matter what , and may the peace of GOD be with you today . And we ask all this in JESUS name I pray Amen 


JESUS is my Everything 

Truthministries09@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

Help Me Choose Wisley

 Words Of Wisdom:  Help Me Choose Wisley:  Scripture:  Job 34:4  Let us choose for ourselves what is right;Let us know among ourselves what ...