Wednesday, September 14, 2022

THE PRESENCE OF GOD


 WORDS OF WISDOM: 


THE PRESENCE OF GOD : 


Definition of:

Divine presence, presence of God, Inner God, or simply presence is a concept in religion, spirituality, and theology that deals with the ability of God to be "present" with human beings. According to some types of monotheism God is omnipresent; hence, the rabbinic teaching: "The Divine presence is everywhere.


SCRIPTURE :Matthew 12:32 

Make a tree good and its fruit will be good.

or make a tree bad and its fruit will be bad:

for a tree is known by its fruit.


Guarding Your Heart

Proverbs 4:23 

Keep your heart with all vigilance, for from it flow the springs of life.

Philippians 4:6-7 

Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

Psalm 51:10 

Create in me a clean heart, O God, and renew a right spirit within me.


Afternoon prayer : 

Good Afternoon , family, friends and loved ones lets take time out to thank GOD for this Day and all the blessing and the protection all week. and The love and peace he has giving us lets think big and dream bigger. Let's not limited GOD.  Let's not hold on to bad energy and bad mind set. It ties GOD hands . It slows up the process . Of the blessing flowing . Let's be grateful for all we have. And all He has given us. Be humble and thankful . Let’s protect our peace . Stay connected and pray for those that need it . Prayer is a powerful weapon. so many people would love to be in our shoes so practice it. So let’s practice the spirit of  gratitude today and no matter what plan or traps the enemy tries. Just know GOD got us. And be grateful for every gift the Lord has loaned us . Every Good and perfect gift come from above. Everything and everyone is a gift. Please know that stop taken people for granted .     We give you praise and thanks, for You alone are worthy Father thank you for your Almighty Power . Thank you that you go before us,  today God thank you for being a restorer thank you GOD for being a healer.  our provider our protector our way maker. Remind us of your strength today, may we see glimpses of your glory and blessing along the way as we seek after you. Father I  ask that you bless those that are less fortunate then us . Heavenly Father, meet the needs of those that needed you . 


MY REFLECTIONS :

Father I’m going to started today practicing your  Presence. It seem at times Enjoying life becomes a struggle at times when things aren't going my way. Or things just seem to be getting hard and family issues and health challenges . When I’m sitting here thinking on your word , And As I pray this prayer, I sense Your Spirit-telling me why it's so hard. Without Your presence, I can't enjoy anything. With out you nothing will work or last it’s all temporary , false , fake . But starting today Instead of going about my own way to get what I want, I want to be rooted and planted  in Your love for me, Father Your Word says a good tree will bear good fruit, father let me bear good fruit in ever area of my life . You also said that a rotten tree will bear rotten fruit. The "fruit" of my life comes from remaining "rooted" in You. If I'm rooted in shame, guilt, or fear the fruit of my relationships will suffer. But when I'm rooted in You, love, joy, peace, patience, goodness, kindness, gentleness, self-control ,and  faithfulness are in abundance! Examine my heart and firmly plant in me the soil of Your love, so I genuinely love myself and others.let me continuously to walk it like I talk it. 


Closing thoughts: 

Do something big today for the Kingdom of GOD . Show love  to someone and to your self . Self love and selfcare is important it teaches us how to love others. So go be great and show someone love it can be a word of encouragement, a listen ear , a hug , a helping hand , a phone call to say hello , what ever we do , do it as until the LORD , the word say give and it will be given back until you press down and running over , we never know how we will reap what we sowed. We Winning if we stay connected. and start trusting the process And just know GOD got us no matter what. And what ever you  do just Surrender it to the Lord and let him work it out. Let it be , what it is . Cause no matter what .  we are covered in the blood . If you don’t know him . My GOD I’m talking about . Get to know him . Try him , He is the truth . And What ever the Lord tells you  to do . just Do it . All we have belongs to GOD . And keep trusting GOD . Just Know this that GOD remains the same . And with that being said . Know that we can count on him no matter what , and may the peace of GOD be with you today . And we ask all this in JESUS name I pray


JESUS is MY Everything # Can’t Stop #Won’t Stop .in JESUS I pray AMEN . 


MONIZION 

Truthministries09@gmail.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Help Me Choose Wisley

 Words Of Wisdom:  Help Me Choose Wisley:  Scripture:  Job 34:4  Let us choose for ourselves what is right;Let us know among ourselves what ...