Friday, August 26, 2022

CALLING ON GOD

Words of Wisdom: 


LETTING IT GO : 


SCRIPTURE: 

Ecclesiastes 9:10

Whatever your hand finds to do, do it with all your might,


Definition of: Letting go 

allow someone or something to escape or go free."they let the hostages go relinquish one's grip on someone or something.


MORNING PRAYER:

Good Morning family, friends and loved ones lets take time out to thank GOD For this Friday Morning and give thank for a. Beautiful Day. For this is the Day the Lord has made . Let’s do big things this day for the father , pray big , praise big, think big , give big . Father Thank you for your goodness and for your blessings over us. For watch over us all night . So we take time this morning to pray about our situation. Father ,Thank you for waking us up this Morning .let’s Start this week off with greatness . And let’s be grateful to the father for another day, Another day means another chance to get it right with you . What a blessing to have a kingdom connection. Im thankful I got a father that got me covered. No matter what We Winning with you . Thank you that you are able to bring hope and peace in our Lives even through the toughest of times, strengthening us for your purposes. Thank you for your mercy and grace. Thank you that you are always with us and will never leaving us. Forgive us for when we don't thank you enough or trust you for who you are, and what you can do. fill us with your peace and joy. We love you and we need you, this day and every day. We give you praise and thanks, for You alone are worthy Father thank you for your Almighty Power . Thank you that you go before us,  today God thank you for being a restorer thank you GOD for being a healer.  our provider our protector our way maker. Remind us of your strength today, may we see glimpses of your glory and blessing along the way as we seek after you. Father I  ask that you bless those that are less fortunate then us . Heavenly Father, meet the needs of those that don’t have a place to lay their heads and for the homeless to obtain shelter. Father, I’m praying for those dealing with mental health and PTSD . Open doors LORD of deliverance and help. I pray that you touch those that are sick in hospitals and nursing homes. Pray for those that are dealing with domestic violence. For them to get help to get out of a toxic and dangerous situation. Pray for those with any addiction to be set free from a codependency or seeking for a temporary solution. To self medicate. Praying for those fighting the war . Our soldiers and I pray for the Ukraine.  pray for those that are incarcerated and for Peace in this nation and peace in the middle east we pray for Israel and the peace of Jerusalem. and it in JESUS name I pray Amen


MY REFLECTION: 

Father this morning I come letting it all go . putting it at your feet . Today lord I feel tired , LORD there seem to be too many things on my to do list on my plate . And only a few hours in a day to do them or accomplish them all . Father sometimes this gives me a feel or sense of feeling Anxiousness and anxiety or I feel my PTSD coming on . I know I have to let it go and I give it all to you , father you said in your word to cast our cares upon you and so today , GOD I’m asking you to give me the wisdom to know when I’m holding on to things that don’t serve purpose in my life. Or trying to fix things and save people that is your JOB to do , give me the Wisdom and the  knowledge to know when to let go and cast the care on you everything that I can’t do . Or handle , I give it to you father , I’m just going to let it go.  I know what a blessing it is to have work to do and have a job so I’m not complaining about the work or tasks that Are before me just acknowledging that sometimes we can take on so much with work , family, daily agendas , assignments and just feeling all over the place and being pulled this way and that way and sometimes we need to sit back and give it to you and ask you to refill us with a fresh anointing and a fresh refilling of your power and your strength-and to live a purposeful life thanking you for task large and small they give me meaning in my day to help others and also to complete my assignments and my daily agenda’s that you have given me to do may we always do each one of our assignments as you have given us the ability to do and as if we were doing it only for You father . I know you’re word also says whatever we do . do it with all our heart and might so every time I get tired I can remember that I’m doing this for the Lord and I am one of your vessels that you use so I have to do it with all my heart and Strength . Help me lord to not feel overwhelmed when I can’t get everything done that I need to get done but help me better prioritize my life and put things in order so that I won’t feel out of place or off balanced. I sometimes find myself getting or started feel overwhelmed when things don’t go according to plan but thank you for reminding me , also to know that everything is not going to go the way that I want it to go , but it goes according to the purpose and a plan that you have for my life so I thank you for the peace in the mist of a storm. But increase my faith if I lack any faith God in knowing in Being assured that you know all things and that all things work together for the good of those that love you and those that are called according to your purpose. father God I know that I am blessed for having mentors , role models , spiritual advisers . for family ,friends and people that you have placed in my life to hold me up to encourage me to move forward I thank you , I got you and them to cheer me on towards My goals urging me towards my purpose and goals that I set . I grateful for them applauding me as I reach them and encouraging me to try again when I don’t . Father reminding me to be a cheerleader for those that need cheering as well . And to up lift and encourage those that need it as well . Help us GOD to let go of things , people , and situations that are not in your will for our lives and not serving us . Father help us to keep pressing towards the mark of the high calling in Christ JESUS our LORD and saver . I making a decision to let it go today And that means any thing that’s not of you . I’m letting go and letting GOD . Father we thank you 🙏🏽 for always being there even in the hard, and difficult times. For never leaving us alone , We Winning with you . 


Closing prayer: 

Have a blessed Day family, friends and love ones , know that JESUS saves and he loves you and when the world leaves you standing alone or turn there backs on you JESUS is right there  . He got your back your side and front , if you stay connected and Remember today that we have to start building in every area or remodeling .Lets do a do over and get this thing popping And please know on ever thing . That GOD will never changes up on us . We change up on him and play the 50 card He is not a 50cent GOD . He is 100 allday . Trust him and let down the walls you have builder .try walking and  trusting GOD to break the bondage of the past and step out in the deep . Do something big today for the Kingdom of GOD . Show love  to someone and to your self . Self love and selfcare is important it teaches us how to love others. So go be great and show someone love it can be a word of encouragement, a listen ear , a hug , a helping hand , a phone call to say hello , what ever we do , do it as until the LORD , the word say give and it will be given back until you press down and running over , we never know how we will reap what we sowed. We Winning if we stay connected. and start trusting the process And just know GOD got us no matter what. And what ever you  do just Surrender it to the Lord and let him work it out. Let it be , what it is . Cause no matter what .  we are covered in the blood . If you don’t know him . My GOD I’m talking about . Get to know him . Try him , He is the truth . And What ever the Lord tells you  to do . just Do it . All we have belongs to GOD . And keep trusting GOD . Just Know this that GOD remains the same . And with that being said . Know that we can count on him no matter what , and may the peace of GOD be with you today . And we ask all this in JESUS name I pray


JESUS is MY Everything # Can’t Stop #Won’t Stop .in JESUS I pray AMEN . 


MONIZION 

Truthministries09@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

GIVE ME FAITH TO GET IT DONE

WORDS OF WISDOM: GIVE ME FAITH TO GET IT DONE:  SCRIPTURE: Hebrew11:6 And without faith it is impossible to please God, because anyone who c...