Monday, July 4, 2022

Spiritual growth


 WORDS OF WISDOM:


SPIRITUAL GROWTH: 


SCRIPTURE: 1 Corinthian3:7 

So neither the one who plants counts for anything, nor the one who waters,

but God who causes the growth.


Philippians 1:9 

And it is my prayer that your love may abound more and more, with knowledge and all discernment,

Job 8:7 

And though your beginning was small, your latter days will be very great.

Hebrews 6:1 

Therefore let us leave the elementary doctrine of Christ and go on to maturity, not laying again a foundation of repentance from dead works and of faith toward God,

Hebrews 5:12-14

For though by this time you ought to be teachers, you need someone to teach you again the basic principles of the oracles of God. You need milk, not solid food, for everyone who lives on milk is unskilled in the word of righteousness, since he is a child. But solid food is for the mature, for those who have their powers of discernment trained by constant practice to distinguish good from evil.


Definition of SEEDS: 

a flowering plant's unit of reproduction, capable of developing into another such plant."cut open the peppers and remove the seeds


Definition of growth : 

the process of increasing in physical size. the upward growth of plants


MORNING PRAYER:

Good Morning family, friends and love ones  lets take time out this Monday Morning and have a safe 4 of July , Let’s thank GOD for a Beautiful Day. For this is the Day the Lord has made . Time to praises him and get build up find a good faith church to go to today in person or online , and go Worship the Father . Let’s do big things this day for the father , pray big , praise big, think big , give big . Remember Prayer is our  weapon prayer can change anything and everything use it . thank the father , For giving us grace and mercy. Today let’s try to  focus on  our walk with GOD and to reconnect if we have disconnected from him in one way or another. Walk in freedom and know that who the son sets free is free indeed .JESUS is the way and the  only way to Win in this life .  Let keep praying for each other and those that lost love ones and for those that have struggles with different things ,no matter what happen keep pressing to the higher mark which is Christ JESUS. Father we Thank you for your goodness and for your blessings over us. For watch over us all night . So we take time this morning to pray about our situation Father ,help us to depend on you for everything and to come to you first about everything to bring it all to you in prayer let this day be amazing full of your unexpected blessing . But let’s be grateful to the father for another day, Another day means another chance to get it right with you . What a blessing to have a kingdom connection. Im thankful I got a father that got me covered. No matter what We Winning with you . Thank you that you are able to bring hope and peace in our Lives even through the toughest of times, strengthening us for your purposes. Thank you for your mercy and grace. Thank you that you are always with us and will never leaving us. Forgive us for when we don't thank you enough or trust you for who you are, and what you can do. fill us with your peace and joy. We love you and we need you, this day and every day. We give you praise and thanks, for You alone are worthy Father thank you for your Almighty Power . Thank you that you go before us,  today God thank you for being a restorer thank you GOD for being a healer.  our provider our protector our way maker. Remind us of your strength today, may we see glimpses of your glory and blessing along the way as we seek after you. Father I  ask that you bless those that are less fortunate then us . Heavenly Father, meet the needs of those that don’t have a place to lay their heads and for the homeless to obtain shelter. Father, I’m praying for those dealing with mental health and PTSD . Open doors LORD of deliverance and help. I pray that you touch those that are sick in hospitals and nursing homes. Pray for those that are dealing with domestic violence situations we are praying For them to get help to get out of a toxic and dangerous situation. Praying also for those with any addiction to be set free from a codependency or seeking for a temporary solution. To self medicate. Praying for those fighting the war . Our soldiers and I pray for the Ukraine. I pray for those that lost love ones and the ones in texas and New York .praying for the  incarcerated and for Peace in this nation and peace in the middle east we pray for Israel and the peace of Jerusalem. and its in JESUS name I pray Amen


Reflections: 

Father , Im so grateful for your unconditional love and how faith you are So neither the one who plants counts for anything, nor the one who waters,but God who give the increase and growth."I’m thankful that I don’t need people to Validate or approve me I’m not seeking peopled approval anymore I’m at a place in my life to be who you call me to be . I know that its in you where I get my validation.  The only one that I need to approve me  is GOD . I’m thankful father for placing the vision in me and for helping me do the hard stuff through the journey. No matter the Trial or disappointment or let down all the betrayal by people he supposed to have your back or stand in the gap with you we know that the Bible tells us that the Hand of man will fail you every time. I’m amazed The ways You make the growth and possibilities along the way strengthen my faith and keeping me hungry for You!Even though it's a daily challenge for me to surrender, All to you even in the darkness and loneliest Time. Thank you for showing me and walking with me and teaching me how to walk alone and just trust you and walk with you no matter who comes or goes or stay that I know that I have you and you would never leave me. I  know Your Holy Spirit enables me to overcome and realize Your plans for my life. It gives me comfort to know the vision and the growth if my life are in Your control since You only plant seeds You intend to grow. I believe the visions I have will be witnessed in this lifetime! Thank You for planting these seeds inside of me! Of change and trust, and Patience and wisdom and knowledge and understanding and also forgive in revelation and discernment to see what’s going on around me and who is who that is around me. Thanks for planting seeds. # Loving you Jesus 


A Quote by Serena Williams:

The success of every woman should be the inspiration to another. We should raise each other up. Make sure you're very courageous: be strong, be extremely kind, and above all be humble.


CLOSING PRAYER:

Have a blessed Monday and safe 4 of July .family, friends and love ones , know that JESUS saves and he loves you and when the world leaves you standing alone or turn there backs on you JESUS is right there  . He got your back your side and front , if you stay connected and Remember today to move in GODS timing. Now Let’s go today and  Do something big today for the Kingdom of GOD . Show love  to someone or to your self . Self love and care is important it teaches us how to love others. So go be great and show someone love it can be a word of encouragement, a listen ear , a hug , a help hand , a phone call to say hello , what ever we do , do it as until the LORD , the word say give and it will be given back until you press down and running over , we never know how we will reap what we sowed. We Winning if we stay connected. and start trusting the process And just know GOD got us no matter what. And what ever you  do just Surrender it to the Lord and let him work it out. Let it be , what it is . Cause no matter what .  we are covered in the blood . If you don’t know him . GOD , Get to know him . Try him , He is the truth . And What ever the Lord tells you  to do . just do it All we have belongs to GOD . And keep trusting GOD . Just Know this that GOD remains the same . Do with that being said . Know that we can count on him no matter what , and may the peace of GOD be with you today . And we ask all this in JESUS name I pray Amen. 


JESUS is my Everything 


MONIZION 

Truthministries09@gmail.com




No comments:

Post a Comment

GIVE ME FAITH TO GET IT DONE

WORDS OF WISDOM: GIVE ME FAITH TO GET IT DONE:  SCRIPTURE: Hebrew11:6 And without faith it is impossible to please God, because anyone who c...