Saturday, June 4, 2022

Who are you depending on?






WORDS OF WISDOM: 



WHO ARE YOU DEPENDING ON? 



SCRIPTURE:

Proverbs 3:5 

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding.

1 Peter 5:7 

Casting all your anxieties on him, because he cares for you.

Jeremiah 17:5-9 

Thus says the Lord: “Cursed is the man who trusts in man and makes flesh his strength, whose heart turns away from the Lord. He is like a shrub in the desert, and shall not see any good come. He shall dwell in the parched places of the wilderness, in an uninhabited salt land. “Blessed is the man who trusts in the Lord, whose trust is the Lord. He is like a tree planted by water, that sends out its roots by the stream, and does not fear when heat comes, for its leaves remain green, and is not anxious in the year of drought, for it does not cease to bear fruit.” The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately sick; who can understand it?

Isaiah 26:4 

Trust in the Lord forever, for the Lord God is an everlasting rock.

Philippians 4:19 

And my God will supply every need of yours according to his riches in glory in Christ Jesus.

Jeremiah 29:11 

For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope.



Definition of DEPEND: 

be controlled or determined by. "differences in earnings depended on a wide variety of factors."


MORNING PRAYER:

Good Morning family, friends and loved ones. Lets' take time out to thank GOD for this Saturday Morning and give thank for a beautiful day. For this is the day the Lord has made. Let’s do big things this day for the Father.  Pray big, praise big, think big and give big. Father, thank you for your goodness and for your blessings over us. Thank you for watching over us all nigh . We take time this morning to pray about our situations. 

Father, helps us to depend on you for everything and for you to come to you first. Help us to bring everything to you in prayer. Thank you for waking us up this Saturday Morning. Let this weekend be amazingly full your unexpected blessings. But let’s be grateful to the Father for another day. Another day means another chance to get it right with you. What a blessing to have a kingdom connection. I'm thankful I have a Father that has me covered. No matter what, we winning with you. Thank you that you are able to bring hope and peace in our lives even through the toughest of times by strengthening us for your purpose. Thank you for your mercy and grace. Thank you that you are always with us and will never leave us. Forgive us for when we don't thank you enough or trust you for who you are and what you can do. Fill us with your peace and joy. We love you and we need you, this day and every day. We give you praise and thanks, for You alone are worthy Father. Thank you for your almighty power. Thank you that you go before us.  Today, God, thank you for being a restorer. Thank you GOD for being a healer, our provider, our protector and our way maker. Remind us of your strength today. May we see glimpses of your glory and blessings along the way as we seek after you. Father, I ask that you bless those that are less fortunate than us. Heavenly Father, meet the needs of those that don’t have a place to lay their heads and for the homeless to obtain shelter. Father, I’m praying for those dealing with mental health and PTSD. Open doors LORD of deliverance and help. I pray that you touch those that are sick in hospitals and nursing homes. I pray for those that are dealing with domestic violence. For them to get help to get out of  toxic and dangerous situations. I pray for those with any addictions to be set free from a codependency or seeking for a temporary solution to self medicate. I pray for those fighting the war, our soldiers and I pray for the Ukraine. I pray for those that are incarcerated and for peace in this nation and peace in the middle east. I pray for Israel and the peace of Jerusalem. It's in JESUS name I pray, Amen.


Reflections:

Father GOD, I first want to thank for your amazing love. I really get it now. I realize what it means to depend on you and what I must do in my moments of despair or uncertainty. I only need to trust and depend on you for everything and in anything. Whatever you are doing in this seasons of my life, please Father, don’t allow me to do it with out you. I know at times I can talk myself out of your plans or will for my life. Sometimes it’s me being my own worst enemy. Fighting my self and waging war against my mind, my spirit and my flesh. But as of today, I’m depend on You Father and you alone. I put my hope in you and in you alone. I know how you ride with me and there’s no doubt how you hold it down. How you protect and save me from a lot of things, even from myself at times because I can get myself in some jams. Father, you are my defender and I shall never be defeated. I don’t know when did depending on You became a bad thing or why it’s so hard for me at times to just total depend on you, not man or people to do it or fix it. But just depend on you GOD. I have seen at times that I've allowed the world and even my own struggles to have me out here running around crazy just from one thing to another or at times jump through hoops thinking I got this and running away from anything that requires me to depend on You only. I realize that depending on You is all I need to do and it’s exactly what I need to do at all times in every situation. I want to chase You over my own way of doing things or over what I think is right. Father, please remind me when I get to tripping that whatever You have me to do is for my good, so no matter what, I can depend on You. Depending on You is really the best place I could ever be for real! Depending on You opens the floodgates of heaven to pour out blessings that are unexplainable. It makes room for miracles, signs and wonders to take place in my life. It also stretches my faith, reveals more of Your plans, and purpose for my life. It cancels the enemy's attacks, removes the load of worry and stress and lets me experience joy, even through a storm. Father, depending on You doesn't mean I'm incapable or weak, but depending on You stops my ego from having me do things You never needed me to do or that’s not none of my business in the first place. Let GOD do his job and you do yours. Let Him send the help. Father, give  me wisdom to grow to a place of spiritual maturity of depending on You for everything and anything You are my everything and that’s facts. #DependingonmyMan #JESUSalldayeveryday #IM WINNING 




A Quote by Nipsey Hussle:

The best thing you can do for a person is to inspire them. That's the best currency you can offer: inspiration. So, when a person can rely on you for that, that empowers them in every realm of their life. Being inspired. It empowers them in their relationships, in their business, in their art, in their creativity. It empowers them because without inspiration, you're nothing.

RIP  Nipsey. You live on in your words of Wisdom and music. I’m grateful for it. Rest on my brother. You have your wings.



Closing prayer: 

Have a blessed Saturday and safe weekend family, friends and loved ones. Know that JESUS saves and he loves you. When the world leaves you standing alone or turn their backs on you, JESUS is right there. He got your back, your side and front if you stay connected. Remember today to depend on GOD and Him alone. Let Him do the work. He sent you to help the person. Let him do His job and you do yours. Now, let’s go do something big today for the Kingdom of GOD!  Show love to someone or to yourself. Self love and care is important. It teaches us how to love others. So go be great and show someone love. It can be a word of encouragement, a listen ear, a hug, a helping hand or a phone call to say hello. Whatever you do, do it as until the LORD. The word says to give and it will be given back unto you, pressed down and running over. We never know how we will reap what we have sown. We winning if we stay connected and start trusting the process. Just know GOD got us, no matter what. Whatever you do, just surrender it to the Lord and let him work it out. Let it be what it is because no matter what, we are covered in the blood. If you don’t know GOD, get to know him. Try Him.  He is the truth. Whatever the Lord tells you to do, just do it. All we have belongs to GOD. Keep trusting GOD. Just know this, GOD remains the same. Know that we can count on him no matter what! May the peace of GOD be with you today. I ask all this in JESUS name, Amen. 


JESUS is my Everything 


MONIZION 

Truthministries9@gmail.com





 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ready To Share

Words Of Wisdom:  Ready To Share Scripture:  Ephesians 6:15  And with your feet fitted with the readiness that comes from the gospel of peac...