Sunday, June 12, 2022

God Will Supply!




WORDS OF WISDOM:



GOD WILL SUPPLY 




SCRIPTURE


Philippians 4:19 

And my God shall supply every need of yours

according to His riches in glory in Christ Jesus.


Psalm 37:25 

I have been young, and now am old, yet I have not seen the righteous forsaken or his children begging for bread.

Psalm 23:1 

A Psalm of David. The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want.

1 Peter 5:7 

Casting all your anxieties on him, because he cares for you.

Matthew 6:33 

But seek first the kingdom of God and his righteousness, and all these things will be added to you.



Definition of supply:

make something needed or wanted available to someone; provide. "the farm supplies apples to cider maker’s"


a stock of a resource from which a person or place can be provided with the necessary amount of that resource. "there were fears that the drought would limit the exhibition's water supply."


MORNING PRAYER:

Good Morning family, friends and loved ones. Let's take time out to thank GOD for this Sunday Morning and give thanks for a beautiful day. For this is the day the Lord has made. It's time to praise Him, get built up, find a good faith church to go to today in person or online and go Worship the Father. Let’s do big things this day for the Father. Pray big, praise big, think big and give big. Remember, prayer is our weapon. Prayer can change anything and everything. Thank You Father for giving us grace and mercy. Today, let’s try to focus on our walk with GOD and to reconnect if we have disconnected from Him in one way or another. Walk in freedom and know that whom the son sets free is free indeed. JESUS is the way and the only way to win in this life. Let's keep praying for each other, those that lost love ones and for those that have struggles with different things. No matter what happens, keep pressing to the higher mark which is Christ JESUS. 

Father we thank you for your goodness and for your blessings over us. For watching over us all night. We take time this morning to pray about our situations. Father, help us to depend on You for everything and to come to you first about everything. Help us to bring it all to you in prayer. Let this day be amazing and full of your unexpected blessings.  Let’s be grateful to the Father for another day. Another day means another chance to get it right with you. What a blessing to have a kingdom connection. I'm thankful I have a Father that has me covered. No matter what, we winning with you. Thank you that you are able to bring hope and peace in our lives, even through the toughest of times by strengthening us for your purpose. Thank you for your mercy and grace. Thank you that you are always with us and will never leave us. Forgive us for when we don't thank you enough or trust you for who you are and what you can do. Fill us with your peace and joy. We love you and we need you, this day and every day. We give you praise and thanks, for You alone are worthy. Father, thank you for your Almighty Power. Thank you that you go before us today. God, thank you for being a restorer. Thank you GOD for being a healer, our provider, our protector and our way maker. Remind us of your strength today. May we see glimpses of your glory and blessings along the way as we seek after you. Father, I ask that you bless those that are less fortunate than us. Heavenly Father, meet the needs of those that don’t have a place to lay their heads and for the homeless to obtain shelter. Father, I’m praying for those dealing with mental health and PTSD. Open doors LORD of deliverance and help. I pray that you touch those that are sick in hospitals and nursing homes. I pray for those that are dealing with domestic violence situations. I pray for them to get help to get out of a toxic and dangerous situation. I pray also for those with any addictions to be set free from a codependency or seeking for a temporary solution to self medicate. I pray for those fighting the war, our soldiers and for the Ukraine. I pray for those that lost love ones and the ones in Texas and New York. I pray for the incarcerated and for peace in this nation and peace in the middle east. I pray for Israel and the peace of Jerusalem. It's in JESUS name I pray, Amen.


Reflections: 

Father, I thank you for supplying all my needs. I may not get everything that I want but I know that You will meet my every need. I’m so grateful to have a Father of GOD like you that will supply my every need according to your will and your purpose for my life. I’m also learning to not let my wants overpower my needs. I realize that I don't have to put a limit on what I ask You for because there is no limit to You, Lord. You are an infinite, eternal GOD. Father,  you can do abundantly above all that we can even imagine or think. I know that you have dominion over all things and whatever I ask can be provided by You. I know that you have my back no matter what it looks like or feels like. I just have to believe that I receive and that I walk by faith and not by sight. I know that no matter what it is, whether it's a spiritual need or a physical need, You are the supplier of it all. When I’m in demand of a need, I’m running to you. No longer will I sit on the sidelines of life and watch my destiny pass me by because I didn’t activate my faith or I didn’t ask You. You said in your word that we have not because we asked not. You have sacrificed too much for me not to wake up every day with a hungry spirit that seeks to accomplish Your will. Lord, I am boldly asking for Your guidance, wisdom and strength. Starting today, I am going to demand a breakthrough in my mindset, my relationships and my finances! You have all power and authority to turn it around, no matter the circumstances or situations. will trust you JESUS! #loving you JESUS


A Quote by Mother Teresa:

Whenever you feel distressed during your day call upon our Lady. Just say this simple prayer: Mary, Mother of Jesus, please be a mother, to me now. This prayer has never failed me.



Closing prayer: 

Have a blessed Sunday family, friends and loved ones. Know that JESUS saves and He loves you. When the world leaves you standing alone or turn their backs on you, JESUS is right there. He got your back, your side and front  if you stay connected. Remember today that GOD will supply all your needs.  Let GOD do His job and you do yours. Now Let’s go do something big today for the Kingdom of GOD. Show love to someone or to your self. Self love and self care is important. It teaches us how to love others. So go be great and show someone love. It can be a word of encouragement, a listening ear, a hug, a helping hand or a phone call to say hello. Whatever we do, do it as unto the LORD. The word says, give and it will be given back until you pressed down and running over. We never know how we will reap what we have sown. We winning if we stay connected. Start trusting the process. Just know GOD got us no matter what. Whatever you do, just surrender it to the Lord and let Him work it out. Let it be what it is because no matter what, we are covered in the blood. If you don’t know GOD, get to know Him. Try Him. He is the truth.  Whatever the Lord tells you to do, just do it. All we have belongs to GOD. Keep trusting GOD. Just know this,  GOD remains the same. Know that we can count on Him no matter what. May the peace of GOD be with you today. We ask all this in JESUS name, Amen. 


JESUS is my Everything 


MONIZION 

Truthministries9@gmail.com







No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep Everything In place:

 Words Of Wisdom:  Keep Everything In Place:  Scripture :  Ephesians 6:14  Stand firm then, with the belt of truth buckled around your waist...