Wednesday, June 15, 2022

DON'T LIMIT GOD!

 




WORDS OF WISDOM :  



DON'T LIMIT GOD!  



SCRIPTURE



John 9:1-41 

As he passed by, he saw a man blind from birth. And his disciples asked him, “Rabbi, who sinned, this man or his parents, that he was born blind?” Jesus answered, “It was not that this man sinned, or his parents, but that the works of God might be displayed in him. We must work the works of him who sent me while it is day; night is coming, when no one can work. As long as I am in the world, I am the light of the world.” 

Revelation 14:12 

Here is a call for the endurance of the saints, those who keep the commandments of God and their faith in Jesus.


Matthew 19:26

Jesus looked at them and said, “With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible.




Definition of LIMIT: 

a point or level beyond which something does not or may not extend pass. "the 10-minute limit on speeches ."


a restriction on the size or amount of something permissible or possible. "an age limit."




MORNING PRAYER:

Good Morning family, friends and loved ones. Let's take time out to thank GOD for this Wednesday Morning. Let's give thanks for a beautiful day. For this is the day the Lord has made. Let’s do big things this day for the Father! Pray big, praise big, think big and give big. Remember, prayer is our weapon. Prayer can change anything and everything. Use it. Thank you Father for giving us grace and mercy. Today, let’s try to  focus on our walk with GOD and to reconnect if we have disconnected from Him in one way or another. Walk in freedom and know that whom the son sets free is free indeed. JESUS is the only way to win in this life.  Let's keep praying for each other, those that lost love ones and for those that have struggles with different things. No matter what happens, keep pressing to the higher mark which is Christ JESUS. Father we thank you for your goodness and for your blessings over us. For watching over us all night. So we take time this morning to pray about our situations.

Father, help us to depend on You for everything and to come to you first about anything. To bring it all to you in prayer. Let this day be amazingly full of your unexpected blessings. Let us be grateful to the Father for another day. Another day means another chance to get it right with You. What a blessing to have a kingdom connection. I'm thankful I have a father that has me covered. No matter what, we are winning with you. Thank you that you are able to bring hope and peace in our lives, even through the toughest of times by strengthening us for your purpose. Thank you for your mercy and grace. Thank you that you are always with us and will never leave us. Forgive us for when we don't thank you enough or trust you for who you are and what you can do. Fill us with your peace and joy. We love you and we need you, this day and every day. We give you praise and thanks, for You alone are worthy. Father, thank you for your Almighty Power. Thank you that you go before us today. God, thank you for being a restorer. Thank you GOD for being a healer,  our provider, our protector and our way maker. Remind us of your strength today. May we see glimpses of your glory and blessings along the way as we seek after You. Father, I ask that You bless those that are less fortunate than us. Heavenly Father, meet the needs of those that don’t have a place to lay their heads and for the homeless to obtain shelter. Father, I’m praying for those dealing with mental health and PTSD. Open doors LORD of deliverance and help. I pray that you touch those that are sick in hospitals and nursing homes. I pray for those that are dealing with domestic violence situations. I pray for them to get help to get out of a toxic and dangerous situation. I pray also for those with any addiction to be set free from a codependency or seeking for a temporary solution to self medicate. I pray for those fighting the war, our soldiers and I pray for the Ukraine. I pray for those that lost love ones and the ones in Texas and New York. I pray for the incarcerated and for peace in this nation and peace in the middle east. I pray for Israel and the peace of Jerusalem. It's in JESUS name I pray, Amen.



MY REFLECTION:

Father, I’m so thankful that you are a GOD that is bigger then I can imagine. Your ways are higher than my ways. There is no limits in You.  I don’t know why some times we put limits on You knowing that you can do all things. I know You can do all things. You can move mountains, change water into wine and open the Red Sea. We sometimes try to put you in a box but there is nothing that is too hard or big for you. There are no limits to the doors and the possibilities in You. With you GOD, we can accomplish or achieve all things. With you by our side, all things are possible. I have decided there’s no limit in You. The sky is the limit so I’m pushing for the sky. I thank you for giving me a big vision to think big and dream bigger. I have that crazy faith, unbelievable faith. I have taken the limits off you GOD. No more limits. I will not limit You Father. No matter what, there is no limit when it comes to you. No more half stepping. This time I’m going all in. No Limits on my worship. No limits on my praise. No Limits on my prayers. NO Limits on my faith. No Limits on my Love. There are no Limits. I have taken all limits off. You are an Amazing GOD.  I just want to thank you for showing me areas in my life where I was limiting you. I love you and I’m going all in and giving it all I got. I’m all in JESUS. There’s no limits and in this seasons I will be seeking, asking, praying, fasting, praising and worshiping with all I got. No excuses. No Limits. I will not limit the possibilities within you JESUS. I'm taking it to the limit! #NOLIMITS


A Quote by Mother Teresa:

What you spend years building may be destroyed overnight; build it anyway.



Closing prayer: 

Have a blessed Sunday family, friends and loved ones. Know that JESUS saves and He loves you. When the world leaves you standing alone or turn their backs on you, JESUS is right there. He got your back, your side and front  if you stay connected. Remember today, do not limit GOD nor tie his hand.  Let GOD do His job and you do yours. Now Let’s go do something big today for the Kingdom of GOD. Show love to someone or to your self. Self love and self care is important. It teaches us how to love others. So go be great and show someone love. It can be a word of encouragement, a listening ear, a hug, a helping hand or a phone call to say hello. Whatever we do, do it as unto the LORD. The word says, give and it will be given back until you pressed down and running over. We never know how we will reap what we have sown. We winning if we stay connected. Start trusting the process. Just know GOD got us no matter what. Whatever you do, just surrender it to the Lord and let Him work it out. Let it be what it is because no matter what, we are covered in the blood. If you don’t know GOD, get to know Him. Try Him. He is the truth.  Whatever the Lord tells you to do, just do it. All we have belongs to GOD. Keep trusting GOD. Just know this,  GOD remains the same. Know that we can count on Him no matter what. May the peace of GOD be with you today. We ask all this in JESUS name, Amen. 


JESUS is my Everything 


MONIZION 

Truthministries9@gmail.com





No comments:

Post a Comment

GIVE ME FAITH TO GET IT DONE

WORDS OF WISDOM: GIVE ME FAITH TO GET IT DONE:  SCRIPTURE: Hebrew11:6 And without faith it is impossible to please God, because anyone who c...