Sunday, May 22, 2022

Whatever I Ask


 

WORDS OF WISDOM:



WHATEVER I ASK 



SCRIPTURE: 

Mark 11:24 

Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them.


Good morning family, friends and loved ones. Today is a day to relax and reflect on the week ahead and refuel. In my blog, I will be adding testimonies and quotes from people that inspire me and that send me testimonies. Today we will read about asking the Father for what we need and believe we receive it. We will also read inspiring words. Have a blessed day! Go love on someone. JESUS loves us! Let’s show the same love ❤️. 


Definition of ASK: 

To ask is to pose a question or request something. If you ask, "What time is lunch?" Then you're asking a question. You've probably heard people say, "Can I ask you a question?" That pretty much sums up what asking is: trying to get information or making a request.


Definition of PRAYER: 

The act or practice of praying to God or an object of worship. A formula or sequence of words used in or appointed for praying: the Lord's Prayer.



MORNING PRAYER:

Good Morning family, friends and loved ones. Let's take time out to thank GOD for this Sunday Morning and give thank for a beautiful day. For this is the day the Lord has made. Let’s do big things today for the Father. Pray big, praise big, think big and give big. Father, thank you for your goodness, for your blessings over us and for watching over us all night. We take time this morning to pray about our situations. 

Father, thank you for waking us up this Sunday Morning. We are grateful for another day. Father, another day means another chance to get it right with you. What a blessing to have a kingdom connection. I'm thankful I have a Father that has me covered. No matter what, we are winning with you.  Thank you that you are able to bring hope and peace into our lives even through the toughest of times by strengthening us for your purpose. Thank you for your mercy and grace. Thank you that you are always with us and will never leave us. Forgive us for when we don't thank you enough or trust you for who you are and what you can do. Fill us with your peace and joy. We love you and we need you, this day and every day. We give you praise and thanks, for You alone are worthy. Father, thank you for your almighty power. Thank you that you go before us  today. God, thank you for being a restorer, a healer, our provider. our protector and our way maker. Remind us of your strength today. May we see glimpses of your glory and blessings along the way as we seek after you. Father, I ask that you bless those that are less fortunate than us. Heavenly Father, meet the needs of those that don’t have a place to lay their heads and for the homeless to obtain shelter. Father, I’m praying for those dealing with mental health and PTSD. Open doors LORD of deliverance and help. I pray that you touch those that are sick in hospitals and nursing homes. I pray for those that are dealing with domestic violence, that they would get help to get out of a toxic and dangerous situations. I pray for those with any addiction to be set free from a codependency or seeking for a temporary solution to self medicate. I pray for those fighting the war, our soldiers and I pray for the Ukraine. I pray for those that are incarcerated and for peace in this nation and peace in the middle east. I pray for Israel and the peace of Jerusalem. It's in JESUS name I pray, Amen.



Reflections:

Father GOD, Thank you for giving me the gift of prayer. How have I learned and grown so much in my prayer life. I’m so grateful that I have a relationship with you JESUS. I know that all things are possible if I believe and if I ask in faith and in your name. I will have what ever I ask for in faith if it’s in Your will for me. Be it unto me according to my faith. I know that you are everything I need and want. I can make a request to You and I know that if it’s in Your will I will receive it. Father please strengthen my faith to wait on You. When I’m feeling weak or not up to my best, help me to bring it all to You in prayer instead of concerning myself with the timeline, the when or the how. All I need to do is let you guide my steps and know that my request is being granted. Father, convict me when my requests don't align with Your Word while I wait for You to deliver me and set me free. I will put action to my requests. I will walk it like I talk it and trust what You've given me so I can wait and work with expectancy. You put these desires in my spirit because I already have what I need to receive your word and the gift of prayer. Thank You for living within me and letting me know I am more than a conqueror in you. This week, the miracle I've been praying for is for your will to manifest! Thank you for all You do and have done Lord! You are amazing Father. I’m loving you! 



A Quote by Dr. Maya Angelou

My mission in life is not merely to survive, but to thrive; and to do so with some passion, some compassion, some humor, and some style.



Testimony from Querida Turner: 

Good morning and have blessed Sunday. Thank you for your gifts and talents that God has given to you and you listening and choosing to share. I go through life and situations and you're a blessing to me. Your words and themes always resonate at the right moment in my life and time. I started a new job at a school as a assistant to the principal and I've had challenges with people and trying to align myself with what’s right and people who don’t receive me. I understand that I need to listen to God and hear His voice when I'm working. Sometimes I have to tell myself to stay in the peace and understanding as I'm on my own walk. We can’t conform and make ourselves worldly for the price of money and ignore red flags just for the sake of money. Yes, you have to obey your boss or authority. Not all people have of Godly principles but the primary boss over our lives is God and if my spirt doesn’t fill comfortable I have to pray and pay attention to God's response. I Thank you Moni. Please continue to minister and pour out. I pray I was able to do the same for you. May you continue to be blessed all the days of your life and that you shall dwell in the house of the lord forever. Amen! 🙏🏾



Closing prayer: 

Have a blessed Sunday family, friends and loved ones. Know that JESUS saves and He loves you. When the world leaves you standing alone or turn their backs on you, JESUS is right there. He got your back, your side and front if you stay connected.  Remember today to ask the Father and take it all to GOD in prayer.  Let’s get out of the bondage of the past and do something big today for the Kingdom of GOD!  Show love to someone. It can be a word of encouragement, a listen ear, a hug, a helping hand or a phone call to say hello. Whatever we do, do it as unto the LORD. The word says, "give and it will be given back until you, pressed down and running over". We never know how we will reap what we have sown. We winning if we stay connected and start trusting the process. Just know GOD got us no matter what. Whatever you do, just surrender it to the Lord and let Him work it out. Let it be  what it is because no matter what, we are covered in the blood. If you don’t know GOD, get to know Him. Try Him. He is the truth. Whatever the Lord tells you to do, just do it. All we have belongs to GOD. Keep trusting GOD. Just know this, GOD remains the same.  Know that we can count on Him no matter what! May the peace of GOD be with you as you lay down to sleep tonight. I ask all this in JESUS name I pray, Amen. 


JESUS is my Everything 


MONIZION 

Truthministries9@gmail.com 

Remember today to ask the father and take it all to GOD in prayer 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Help Me Choose Wisley

 Words Of Wisdom:  Help Me Choose Wisley:  Scripture:  Job 34:4  Let us choose for ourselves what is right;Let us know among ourselves what ...