Monday, May 9, 2022

What I’m praying for…



WORDS OF WISDOM:


WHAT IM PRAYING FOR...


Scripture:

Mark 11:24 

Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours.

1 John 5:14-15 

And this is the confidence that we have toward him, that if we ask anything according to his will he hears us. And if we know that he hears us in whatever we ask, we know that we have the requests that we have asked of him.

John 15:7 

If you abide in me, and my words abide in you, ask whatever you wish, and it will be done for you.

Matthew 7:7 

“Ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you.



NIGHT PRAYER:

LORD, Thank you for this day. We thank you for this Monday. What a blessing it is to make it safe through another day. Thank you Father for the week ahead. Another day means another chance to get it right. Let’s do big things this week Father. Thank you for your goodness and for your blessings over us. I'm thankful I have a father that has me covered. No matter what, we win with You. Thank you that you are able to bring hope and peace in our lives even through the toughest of times by strengthening us for your purpose. Thank you for your mercy and grace. Thank you that you are always with us and will never leave us. Forgive us for when we don't thank you enough or trust you for who you are and what you can do. Fill us with your peace and joy. We love you and we need you, this day and every day. We give you praise and thanks. For You alone are worthy Father. Thank you for your Almighty Power. Thank you that You go before us.  Today God, thank you for being a restorer. Thank you GOD for being a healer, our provider, our protector and our way maker. Remind us of your strength today. May we see glimpses of your glory and blessings along the way as we seek after you. Father, I ask that you bless those that are less fortunate than us. Heavenly Father, meet the needs of those that don’t have a place to lay their heads and for the homeless to obtain shelter. Father, I’m praying for those dealing with mental health and PTSD. Open doors LORD of deliverance and help. I pray that you touch those that are sick in hospitals and nursing homes and those that are still dealing with Covid.  I pray for protection against this virus. I Pray for those that are dealing with domestic violence that they will get help to get out of a toxic and dangerous situations. I pray for those with any addictions to be set free from a codependency or seeking for a temporary solution to self medicate. I pray for those fighting the war, our soldiers and I pray for the Ukraine. I pray for those that are incarcerated, for peace in this nation and peace in the middle east. I pray for Israel and the peace of Jerusalem. It's in JESUS name I pray, Amen.



Reflections:

Father, I thank you that I am now receptive to the idea that everything I am seeking is on its way to me. Everything I have prayed about and the seeds I have sown is going to manifest when I least expect it. The very thing I want, the thing I have been praying for with all of my heart is going to come to me from no where. Nowhere is a spiritual location that leads to now here, in the earth. The thing I have wanted for so long is going to drop right into my path and in my life without me having to do anything. In fact, it will probably show up on the very day I do not pray, the day I do not work my self into a frenzy trying to make something happen. In fact, it will probably slip into my  life so quietly, with such grace and ease. Father, that’s how you work. You can do things we can’t even begin to explain or understand. It may not seem real or I know some may not believe it at first. In fact, they might be a little frightened or scared it’s happening. It is frightening to think that life could be so easy, so graceful, so uneventful as to have the thing you have been praying for show up without you rough riding it. But that's what walking by faith is. Some of you may not believe that just wanting it was enough because, in order to accept that notion, you would have to believe that you don't have to struggle or work hard in life. You will not believe that after all of your efforts and trying, this thing shows up, just like that! When you weren't looking, watching, working or waiting for it to happen. For just a moment, you might even be a little annoyed. You might feel like you have wasted your time and energy and money! Oh! You don't even want to think about the money you spent! Or, you might think to yourself, No way! No way this can happen like this for me when I didn't have or don't have the money to make it happen. This can't be happening! But it is. And when it does, your reaction will answer a very important question, How much confidence do you place in your prayers? Until today, you may not have accepted that one prayer is all it takes. Not 90 times. Just one prayer in faith. Try praying for something with all of your heart and soul, then don't do anything else. Just be still. Starting tonight, I’m placing my full confidence in you Father and my prayers. I'm WINNING With You JESUS!


Closing prayer: 

Have a blessed Monday night family, friends and loved ones. Know that JESUS saves and He loves you. When the world leaves you standing alone or turn their backs on you, JESUS is right there. He got your back, your side and front if you stay connected. Remember tonight to believe in your prayers and they will be answered.  Show love to someone. It can be a word of encouragement, a listen ear , a hug, a helping hand or a phone call to say hello. Whatever we do, do it as unto the LORD. The word says, "give and it will be given back until you, press down and running over"... we never know how we will reap what we've sown. We winning if we stay connected. Start trusting the process. Just know GOD got us no matter what. Whatever you do, just surrender it to the Lord and let Him work it out. Let it be what it is because no matter what we are covered in the blood. If you don’t know GOD, get to know Him. Try Him. He is the truth. Whatever the Lord tells you to do, just do it. All we have belongs to GOD.  Keep trusting GOD. Just Know this, GOD remains the same.  Know that we can count on Him, no matter what. May the peace of GOD be with you as you lay down to sleep tonight. We ask all this in JESUS name, Amen. 


JESUS is my Everything 


MONIZION 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Help Me Choose Wisley

 Words Of Wisdom:  Help Me Choose Wisley:  Scripture:  Job 34:4  Let us choose for ourselves what is right;Let us know among ourselves what ...