Saturday, May 28, 2022

God’s Riding With Me!


 

WORDS OF WISDOM: 



GODS RIDING WITH ME 



SCRIPTURE: 

Exodus 14:14 

The Lord will fight for you, and you have only to be silent.”

2 Chronicles 20:17 

You will not need to fight in this battle. Stand firm, hold your position, and see the salvation of the Lord on your behalf, O Judah and Jerusalem.’ Do not be afraid and do not be dismayed. Tomorrow go out against them, and the Lord will be with you.

Deuteronomy 20:4 

For the Lord your God is he who goes with you to fight for you against your enemies, to give you the victory.

Deuteronomy 3:22 

You shall not fear them, for it is the Lord your God who fights for you.



Definition of RIDING:

to sit or move along on something); be carried or borne along on: The ship rode the waves. We ride a bus together. 

(something or someone) to depend on (something or someone) The future of the company rides on the success of this deal. Our hopes are riding on you.




MORNING PRAYER:

Good Morning family, friends and loved ones. Let's take time out to thank GOD for this Saturday Morning and give thank for a beautiful day. For this is the day the Lord has made. Let’s do big things today for the Father. Pray big, praise big, think big and give big. Father, thank you for your goodness, for your blessings over us and for watching over us all night. We take time this morning to pray about our situations. 

Father, thank you for waking us up this Saturday Morning. We are grateful for another day. Father, another day means another chance to get it right with you. What a blessing to have a kingdom connection. I'm thankful I have a Father that has me covered. No matter what, we are winning with you.  Thank you that you are able to bring hope and peace into our lives even through the toughest of times by strengthening us for your purpose. Thank you for your mercy and grace. Thank you that you are always with us and will never leave us. Forgive us for when we don't thank you enough or trust you for who you are and what you can do. Fill us with your peace and joy. We love you and we need you, this day and every day. We give you praise and thanks, for You alone are worthy. Father, thank you for your almighty power. Thank you that you go before us  today. God, thank you for being a restorer, a healer, our provider. our protector and our way maker. Remind us of your strength today. May we see glimpses of your glory and blessings along the way as we seek after you. Father, I ask that you bless those that are less fortunate than us. Heavenly Father, meet the needs of those that don’t have a place to lay their heads and for the homeless to obtain shelter. Father, I’m praying for those dealing with mental health and PTSD. Open doors LORD of deliverance and help. I pray that you touch those that are sick in hospitals and nursing homes. I pray for those that are dealing with domestic violence, that they would get help to get out of a toxic and dangerous situations. I pray for those with any addiction to be set free from a codependency or seeking for a temporary solution to self medicate. I pray for those fighting the war, our soldiers and I pray for the Ukraine. I pray for those that are incarcerated and for peace in this nation and peace in the middle east. I pray for Israel and the peace of Jerusalem. It's in JESUS name I pray, Amen.



MY REFLECTIONS 

Father GOD, I’m so grateful and blessed that you are here with me in every situation . You got my back, my front and my side. Your love is amazing. You never fail.  This love is amazing. You are truly my Ride or Die. I love you, Father, the way you love is unexplainable. No one could ever fill your shoes. I know that all my help comes from you. You are my strength. Father, you are my rock, my fortress and my deliverer. GOD you are my rock, in You I take refuge. You are my shield, my salvation, my stronghold, my might tower and my defender.  Lord, thank You for Your unmatched loyalty! Father, You are holding it down no matter what. Even when I don’t see You working, you be showing up doing your thang . You take it to new levels. You are so amazing. You will show up right on time and turn it around . When I am confused, You give me direction and in my time of weakness, You fill me with strength. I'm so grateful for Your unconditional love. I promise to put You above all things! You deserve all of the glory and praise!! Father, give me the courage to say "no" to ANYTHING or ANYONE that tries to keep me from You. As long as there is breath in my body I want to grow closer to You, Lord and walk it like I talk it by staying plugged in and connected to You as I complete every assignment.  Thank You for being my Father. If You don't do anything else, You've already done enough! I love You with all of me! JESUS is my Everything!



A Quote by MARTIN LUTHER KING JR.:

Hatred paralyzes life; love releases it. Hatred confuses life; love harmonizes it. Hatred darkens life; love illuminates it.


SCRIPTURE: Psalm 18:1-2

I love you, Lord, my strength. The Lord is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer; my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge, my shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold.



Closing prayer: 

Have a blessed Saturday family, friends and loved ones. Know that JESUS saves and He loves you. When the world leaves you standing alone or turn their backs on you, JESUS is right there. He got your back, your side and front if you stay connected. Remember today that GOD is riding with you he got your back.  Let’s get out of the bondage of the past and do something big today for the Kingdom of GOD!  Show love to someone. It can be a word of encouragement, a listen ear, a hug, a helping hand or a phone call to say hello. Whatever we do, do it as unto the LORD. The word says, "give and it will be given back until you, pressed down and running over". We never know how we will reap what we have sown. We winning if we stay connected and start trusting the process. Just know GOD got us no matter what. Whatever you do, just surrender it to the Lord and let Him work it out. Let it be  what it is because no matter what, we are covered in the blood. If you don’t know GOD, get to know Him. Try Him. He is the truth. Whatever the Lord tells you to do, just do it. All we have belongs to GOD. Keep trusting GOD. Just know this, GOD remains the same.  Know that we can count on Him no matter what! May the peace of GOD be with you as you lay down to sleep tonight. I ask all this in JESUS name I pray, Amen. 


JESUS is my Everything 


MONIZION 

Truthministries9@gmail.com 



No comments:

Post a Comment

GIVE ME FAITH TO GET IT DONE

WORDS OF WISDOM: GIVE ME FAITH TO GET IT DONE:  SCRIPTURE: Hebrew11:6 And without faith it is impossible to please God, because anyone who c...