Monday, May 30, 2022

God is fighting for me!



WORDS OF WISDOM: 



GOD IS FIGHTING FOR ME 



SCRIPTURE: 

Exodus 14:14 

The Lord will fight for you, and you have only to be silent.

2 Chronicles 20:17 

You will not need to fight in this battle. Stand firm, hold your position, and see the salvation of the Lord on your behalf, O Judah and Jerusalem.’ Do not be afraid and do not be dismayed. Tomorrow go out against them, and the Lord will be with you.

Deuteronomy 20:4 

For the Lord your God is he who goes with you to fight for you against your enemies, to give you the victory.

Deuteronomy 3:22 

You shall not fear them, for it is the Lord your God who fights for you.

Isaiah 54:17 

No weapon that is fashioned against you shall succeed, and you shall confute every tongue that rises against you in judgment. This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord and their vindication from me, declares the Lord.




Definition of  FIGHT: 

take part in a violent struggle involving the exchange of physical blows or the use of weapons.

the men were fighting 


MORNING PRAYER:

Good Morning family, friends and loved ones. Let's take time out to thank GOD for this TUESDAY Morning. Let's have an amazing week! 

Father we give you thanks for this beautiful day. For this is the Day the Lord has made. Let’s do big things this week for the kingdom. Pray big, praise big, think big and give big. Father, thank you for your goodness and for your blessings over us.  Thank you for watching over us all night. We take time this morning to pray about our situations. Father, we want to lift up all who lost love ones this week to tragedy and unseen circumstances. We pray for strength and direction today. Thank you for waking us up this Tuesday Morning. Let’s start this week off with greatness. Let’s be grateful to the Father for another day. Let’s not take one day for granted. Another day means another chance to get it right with you. What a blessing to have a kingdom connection. I'm thankful I have a Father that has me covered. No matter what, we winning with you. Thank you that you are able to bring hope and peace in our Lives, even through the toughest of times by strengthening us for your purpose. Thank you for your mercy and grace. Thank you that you are always with us and will never leave us. Forgive us for when we don't thank you enough or trust you for who you are and what you can do. Fill us with your peace and joy. We love you and we need you, this day and every day. We give you praise and thanks. For You alone are worthy, Father. Thank you for your almighty power. Thank you that you go before us. Today God, thank you for being a restorer. Thank you GOD for being a healer, our provider, our protector and our way maker. Remind us of your strength today. May we see glimpses of your glory and blessings along the way as we seek after you. Father, I ask that you bless those that are less fortunate than us. Heavenly Father, meet the needs of those that don’t have a place to lay their heads and for the homeless to obtain shelter. Father, I’m praying for those dealing with mental health and PTS . Open doors LORD of deliverance and help. I pray that you touch those that are sick in hospitals and nursing homes. I pray for those that are dealing with domestic violence. For them to get help to get out of a toxic and dangerous situations. I pray for those with any addictions to be set free from a codependency or seeking for a temporary solution to self medicate. I pray for those fighting the war, our soldiers and for the Ukraine. I pray for those that are incarcerated, for peace in this nation and peace in the middle east. I pray for Israel and the peace of Jerusalem. It's in JESUS name I pray, Amen.


MY REFLECTION:

Father, I thank you for helping me to know how to fight my battles and which ones to let You handle. I know that you are right here fighting for me. Father, I pray for wisdom and discernment to know when to hold my peace and when to pursue the battle. I know I have to pick and choose the battles I fight. Sometimes I get myself in a lot of trouble trying to take on a battle that’s for the LORD and Him only. Some battles are too much to handle alone or even hard to step on that battle field trying to do your job Lord. Father, I know ever battle I have faced, weather a financial battle, spiritual battle, physical battle, a battle of health issue, a battle of division, a battle of brokenness, a battle of betrayal or a relationship battle, You have helped me through all of them every single time. For the battle is not mine but it is the LORD'S. I have learned how to fight my battles through prayer and worship which are my weapons to fight every battle spiritually and naturally. I realize the weapon will form, but it will not prosper. It won’t work. But with prayer and worship, I win every battle every time. So, I will choose my battles and give the rest to you LORD. Father, I thank you for fighting my battles I can’t handle alone. I will stay connected and plug in to You and ask you for discernment and walk in life and faith. I know that the weapon may form, but it won’t prosper. I’m loving you JESUS! You are my everything!


QUOTE: C. Joy Bell C Cee

Choose your battles wisely. After all, life isn't measured by how many times you stood up to fight. It's not winning battles that makes you happy, but it's how many times you turned away and chose to look into a better direction. Life is too short to spend it on warring. Fight only the most, most, most important ones, let the rest go.



A Quote by Thomas Sowell:

It is hard to imagine a more stupid or more dangerous way of making decisions than by putting those decisions in the hands of people who pay no price for being wrong.


Closing prayer: 

Have a blessed Tuesday family, friends and loved ones. Know that JESUS saves and He loves you. When the world leaves you standing alone or turn there backs on you, JESUS is right there. He got your back, your side and front if you stay connected. Remember today to choose your battles wisely and know god is fighting for you. Now let go today of the bondage and the past and do something big today for the Kingdom of GOD. Show love to someone or to yourself. Self love and care is important. It teaches us how to love others. So go be great and show someone love. It can be a word of encouragement, a listen ear, a hug, a helping hand, a phone call to say hello but whatever we do, do it as until the LORD.  The word says to give and it will be given back until you, pressed down and running over. We never know how we will reap what we have sown. We winning if we stay connected. Start trusting the process. Just know GOD got us no matter what. Whatever you do, just surrender it to the Lord and let Him work it out. Let it be what it is because no matter what, we are covered in the blood. If you don’t know Him, GOD, get to know Him. Try him. He is the truth. Whatever the Lord tells you to do, just do it.  All we have belongs to GOD. Keep trusting GOD. Just know this, that GOD remains the same. Know that we can count on Him no matter what. May the peace of GOD be with you today. I ask all this in JESUS name I pray, Amen. 


JESUS is my Everything 


MONIZION 

Truthministries9@gmail.com 



















 

No comments:

Post a Comment

GIVE ME FAITH TO GET IT DONE

WORDS OF WISDOM: GIVE ME FAITH TO GET IT DONE:  SCRIPTURE: Hebrew11:6 And without faith it is impossible to please God, because anyone who c...