Monday, April 25, 2022

Stay Connected!



WORDS OF WISDOM: 


STAY CONNECTED


Scripture: 

1 Peter 4:8: 

Above all, love each other deeply, because love covers over a multitude of sin.


1 John 4:8:

Whoever does not love does not know God, because God is love. 


MORNING PRAYER:

LORD, Thank you for waking us up this Monday Morning! What a blessing it is to see another day. Thank you for your goodness and for your blessings over us. I'm thankful I have a father that has me covered. No matter what, we win with you. Thank you for bringing hope and peace into our lives even through the toughest of times, strengthening us for your purpose. Thank you for Your mercy and grace. Thank you that You are always with us and will never leave us. Forgive us for when we don't thank you enough, trust you for who you are, and what you can do. Fill us with your peace and joy. We love you and we need you, this day and every day. We give you praise and thanks. For You alone are worthy. Father, thank you for your Almighty Power. Thank you that you go before us today. God, thank you for being a restorer. Thank you GOD for being a healer, our provider, our protector and our way maker. Remind us of your strength today. May we see glimpses of your glory and blessings along the way as we seek after You. Father, I ask that you bless those that are less fortunate than us. Heavenly Father, meet the needs of those that don’t have a place to lay their heads and for the homeless to obtain shelter. Father, I’m praying for those dealing with mental health and PTSD. Open doors LORD of deliverance and help. I pray that you touch those that are sick in hospitals and nursing homes. I pray for those that are dealing with domestic violence, for them to get help to get out of toxic and dangerous situations. I pray for those with any addiction to be set free from a codependency or seeking for a temporary solution to self medicate. I pray for those fighting the war, our soldiers and for the Ukraine. I pray for those that are incarcerated and for peace in this nation and peace in the middle east. I pray for Israel and the peace of Jerusalem. It's in JESUS name I pray, Amen.


Reflection:

Father, I'm so thankful and grateful that you have showed me that I need to stay connected. I am willing to acknowledge I am powerful as long as I stay connected. I am brilliant, I am powerful, I am loved and I’m grateful that You are the lover of my soul.  I understand that of course, I have to make a decision to love myself and to show love to others. It is an internal force contained within and moving throughout my entire being. I may not be able to see it, but it is there. Just like a toaster, iron, or the television, the only thing you need is to get plugged into Your Source. There is a light within me that the world is waiting to see. This light is in us all. This light shines so brightly, if you allow it, that it could blind you! Your vision has probably been blurred because of your own disbelief that someone like you could give so much to so many by simply being turned on to the power of love, understanding who you are, about who you are and what you could do. The light within you, which is powered by an invisible Source, will guide, protect and supply you with everything you need, at all times, under all circumstances and situations. One of the most self-loving things you can do is to let your power be seen. If you are not sure of what to do and how to do it, love the process of learning how to love and accept yourself more fully, more completely. Love the process of living. Love the ups and downs, The ins and outs. No one is expecting you to get it right the first time around, but if you set the intention to love yourself while you are learning to love, then you can master the love walk. Father, I know that the Source of the light of love within me comes from you. Today I will give you all. So I can receive all the power I need until I  master the art of loving. The shift that you must make in order to use your power of Love is to see your light and to secure the key that will open all the doors of life. Move your attention from the outside world to the inside of you, the spirit World. Father, teach us how to plug into power source. Lord, help us to learn what it is, how to keep it flowing and, most importantly, how to use it. Accept and acknowledge your own brilliance. Father, I will stop waiting for others to tell me how great you are. I Believe it for myself.  Father, I admit there’s been times I have experienced darkness caused by a power outage. But as of  today, I turn on the light of your inner power of love!  I am devoted to allowing the power of the love that I am to shine brilliantly and to love with an Agape love. A love that is unconditional. I only can do it with staying connected to you! 


Scripture: 

Corinthians 13:13: 

And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. 


1 Corinthians 13:4-8 

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails.


Closing prayer: 

Have a blessed Monday family, friends and loved ones. Know that JESUS saves and He loves you. When the world leaves you standing alone or turn their backs on you, JESUS is right there. He got your back, your side and front, if you stay connected. Remember today to stay connected to the Power source. Whatever you do, surrender it to the Lord and let Him work it out. Let it be what it is because we are covered in the blood. If you don’t know GOD, get to know Him. Try Him. He is the truth. Whatever the Lord tells you to do, just do it. All we have belongs to GOD.  Keep trusting GOD. Just know this, GOD remains the same. Know that we can count on Him no matter what! It’s in JESUS name I pray, Amen. 


JESUS is my Everything 


MONIZION


No comments:

Post a Comment

Help Me Choose Wisley

 Words Of Wisdom:  Help Me Choose Wisley:  Scripture:  Job 34:4  Let us choose for ourselves what is right;Let us know among ourselves what ...