Friday, April 15, 2022

Seek the Voice of God!

WORDS OF WISDOM:


SEEK THE VOICE OF GOD  


Scripture:

Hebrews 11:6 

And without faith it is impossible to please him, for whoever would draw near to God must believe that he exists and that he rewards those who seek him.

1 Chronicles 16:11 

Seek the Lord and his strength; seek his presence continually!

Proverbs 8:17 

I love those who love me, and those who seek me diligently find me.

Jeremiah 29:13 

You will seek me and find me, when you seek me with all your heart.



MORNING PRAYER:

LORD, Thank you for waking us up this FRIDAY Morning, by walking us to the cross and experiencing the resurrection of our Lord and Savior. If the tomb is empty, anything is possible. What a blessing it is to see another day. Thank you for your goodness and for your blessings over us. I'm thankful I have a Father that has me covered. No matter what, we win with you. Thank you that you are able to bring hope and peace in our lives, even through the toughest of times, by strengthening us for your purpose. Thank you for your mercy and grace. Thank you that you are always with us and will never leave us. Forgive us for when we don't thank you enough or trust you for who you are and what you can do. Fill us with your peace and joy. We love you and we need you, this day and every day. We give you praise and thanks, for You alone are worthy. Father, thank you for your Almighty Power. Thank you that you go before us. Today God, thank you for being a restorer. Thank you, GOD, for being a Healer, our Provider, our Protector and our Way Maker. Remind us of your strength today. May we see glimpses of your glory and blessings along the way as we seek after you. Father, I ask that you bless those that are less fortunate than us. Heavenly Father, meet the needs of those that don’t have a place to lay their heads and for the homeless to obtain shelter. Father, I’m praying for those dealing with mental health and PTSD. Open doors LORD of deliverance and help. I pray that you touch those that are sick in hospitals and nursing homes. I pray for those that are dealing with domestic violence. For them to get help to get out of a toxic and dangerous situation. I pray for those with any addiction to be set free from a codependency or seeking for a temporary solution to self-medicate. I pray for those fighting the war. I pray for our soldiers and I pray for the Ukraine. I pray for those that are incarcerated. I pray for peace in this nation and peace in the middle east. I pray for Israel and the peace of Jerusalem. It's in JESUS name I pray, Amen. 



Reflections: 

Father, thank you for Your amazing grace. God, I pray that my need is never louder than Your voice. I've been taught that "everything that looks good, ain't good", but now I'm learning that everything that looks good, ain't GOD. Every good thing is not a GOD thing. 

I know the big plans and victories You've ordained for me can't be accomplished without You, so why am I so quick to move without asking You to lead me and guide me in all things? I don't want to run after my needs without first consulting with You for confirmation on everything. I know You are a GOD  of order that directs and positions me for Your perfect will. I can have faith but with out works it’s a dead situation. All I have to do is just put You before anything in this world. Lord, help me to have peace through the wait and to commit to the work, when at the moment, all I have is faith and to belief in You and Your word within my heart. I'm believing Your instructions are the best way for me to experience Your fullness of your promises and blessings for my life. I want to do whatever it takes to receive Your glory and Your amazing power. I'm loving you more and more ever day. 



Scripture: 

Jeremiah 33:3 NET

Call on me in prayer and I will answer you. I will show you great and mysterious things which you still do not know about.



Closing prayer: 

Have a blessed FRIDAY family, friends and loved ones. Know that JESUS saves and He loves you. When the world leaves you standing alone or turn their backs on you, JESUS is right there. He got your back, your side and front if you stay connect. Remember today to seek the voice of GOD. Whatever you do, surrender to the Lord and let Him work it out. Let it be what it is because we are covered in the blood . If you don’t know, GOD, get to know Him. Try Him. He is the truth. Whatever the Lord tells you to do,  just do it.  All we have belongs to GOD. Keep trusting GOD. Just Know this, GOD remains the same.  Know that we can count on Him no matter what! It’s in JESUS name I pray, Amen. 


JESUS is my Everything 


MONIZION


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Help Me Choose Wisley

 Words Of Wisdom:  Help Me Choose Wisley:  Scripture:  Job 34:4  Let us choose for ourselves what is right;Let us know among ourselves what ...