Sunday, April 10, 2022

Put your trust in Him!


 


WORDS OF WISDOM:


PUT YOUR TRUST IN HIM 


Scripture: 

Proverbs 3:5 - Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
Psalms 37:4-6 - Delight thyself also in the LORD; and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart.   
Romans 8:28 - And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.



MORNING PRAYER:

Lord, Thank you for waking us up this Monday Morning. What a blessing it is to see another day. Thank you for your goodness and for your blessings over us. I'm thankful that I have a father that has me covered. No matter what, we win with you . Thank you that you are able to bring hope and peace in our lives even through the toughest of times and strengthening us for your purpose. Thank you for your mercy and grace. Thank you that you are always with us and will never leave us. Forgive us for when we don't thank you enough, trust you for who you are and what you can do. Fill us with your peace and joy. We love you and we need you, this day and every day. We give you praise and thanks. For You alone are worthy, Father. Thank you for your Almighty Power. Thank you that you go before us. Today God, thank you for being a restorer. Thank you GOD for being a healer, our provider, our protector and our way maker. Remind us of your strength today. May we see glimpses of your glory and blessings along the way as we seek after you. Father, I  ask that you bless those that are less fortunate than us . Heavenly Father, meet the needs of those that don’t have a place to lay their heads and for the homeless to obtain shelter. Father, I’m praying for those dealing with mental health and PTSD. Open doors LORD of deliverance and help. I pray that you touch those that are sick in hospitals and nursing homes. I pray for those that are dealing with domestic violence. That they get help to get out of a toxic and dangerous situation. I pray for those with any addictions to be set free from a call dependency or seeking of a temporary solution to self medicate. I pray for those fighting the war. I pray for our soldiers and I pray for the Ukraine. I pray for those that are incarcerated and for peace in this nation and peace in the middle east. I pray for Israel and the peace of Jerusalem.  In JESUS name I pray, Amen.



Reflections: 

Father, I’m so grateful that you keep telling me over and over again to place my hope in you. To trust in you with my whole heart. To have faith in your promises. I know that there is no obstacle that I haven’t already overcome or can’t get the victory. There is also no challenge that I will face that haven't already been dealt with by you. So, I’m placing all my trust in you. Taking my hands off and relaxing my mind. I'm learning how to just wait on you to come through for me. But In the waiting time, I will praise you. Yes, I will press into the perfect peace of your presence. I know that you are closer than I sometimes realize. I know even now You are fighting for me and working things out for me even when I can’t see it . I'm so thankful that you surround me with songs of deliverance and You always lead me to a breakthrough! You give me the peace that passes all understanding. When I don't know what else to do, I know now to put my trust in You and Your word. You are faithful and true, constant in love and strong in mercy. No one can repeal your judgments, and your justice stands firm. I will wait on you and your timing. I put my faith in you and trust that you are with me and you will  never abandon me. I'm grateful that you're my Father and I wrap myself up in Your mighty mercy and amazing grace. Your tender kindness and love endures forever. You are my safe and I’m secure in you. Father, thank you for awakening my heart to the sweetness of your love. Even in the shaky places I don’t have to worry, for only those things that can be shaken will be. But You GOD are not one of those things. You will not be moved and you will stay faithful. With that I can say I’m covered and protected. I can truly relax because you got my back and that’s a fact. That’s why I love you so much. 


Scripture: 

ISAIAH 8. 17

I will wait for the Lord Yahweh, who hides his face from the family of Jacob

And I will place all my hope in him.


Closing prayer: 

Have a blessed Monday family, friends and loved ones. Know that JESUS saves and he loves you. When the world leaves you standing alone or turn their backs on you, JESUS is right there. He got your back, your side and front. If you stay connected to GOD, He got you. Remember today that He knows the plans for your life. Whatever the Lord tells you to do, just do it! All we have, belongs to GOD.  Keep trusting GOD. Just know this, GOD remains the same. Know that we can count on Him no matter what!  It’s in JESUS name I pray, Amen.  


JESUS is my Everything 


MONIZION



No comments:

Post a Comment

Help Me Choose Wisley

 Words Of Wisdom:  Help Me Choose Wisley:  Scripture:  Job 34:4  Let us choose for ourselves what is right;Let us know among ourselves what ...