Tuesday, April 26, 2022

He is with me!


 


WORDS OF WISDOM:


GOD IS WITH ME 

Scripture: 

Isaiah 41:13 

For I, the Lord your God, hold your right hand; it is I who say to you, “Fear not, I am the one who helps you.”

Matthew 28:20 

Teaching them to observe all that I have commanded you. And behold, I am with you always, to the end of the age.”

1 Peter 5:7 

Casting all your anxieties on him, because he cares for you.



MORNING PRAYER:

LORD, Thank you for waking us up this Wednesday Morning! What a blessing it is to see another day. Thank you for your goodness and for your blessings over us. I'm thankful I have a father that has me covered. No matter what, we win with you. Thank you for bringing hope and peace into our lives even through the toughest of times, strengthening us for your purpose. Thank you for Your mercy and grace. Thank you that You are always with us and will never leave us. Forgive us for when we don't thank you enough, trust you for who you are, and what you can do. Fill us with your peace and joy. We love you and we need you, this day and every day. We give you praise and thanks. For You alone are worthy. Father, thank you for your Almighty Power. Thank you that you go before us today. God, thank you for being a restorer. Thank you GOD for being a healer, our provider, our protector and our way maker. Remind us of your strength today. May we see glimpses of your glory and blessings along the way as we seek after You. Father, I ask that you bless those that are less fortunate than us. Heavenly Father, meet the needs of those that don’t have a place to lay their heads and for the homeless to obtain shelter. Father, I’m praying for those dealing with mental health and PTSD. Open doors LORD of deliverance and help. I pray that you touch those that are sick in hospitals and nursing homes. I pray for those that are dealing with domestic violence, for them to get help to get out of toxic and dangerous situations. I pray for those with any addiction to be set free from a codependency or seeking for a temporary solution to self medicate. I pray for those fighting the war, our soldiers and for the Ukraine. I pray for those that are incarcerated and for peace in this nation and peace in the middle east. I pray for Israel and the peace of Jerusalem. It's in JESUS name I pray, Amen.



Reflection: 

Father, I'm so grateful that you are always there. Even when I can't see your hand in my situation or feel you, I know without question you are there. Father, I know you are with me . I prayed for better days where I would walk in total faith, with no fear. Those days are showing up now! JESUS, I just want to thank you for opening new doors and making clear paths.  As You guide me and lead me, I want Your protection, mercy and grace. Help me understand and recognize the changes that must take place. I now realize that I can't expect to be the same or have the same perspective and go to the next level in my walk with you Father, when You are clearly preparing me for the requests I've laid at Your throne. The prayers I've asked for, I'm grateful beyond measure to know that you are rearranging and changing things to work out for my good. Help me complete my assignments and fulfill  my destiny and plans you have for me. I want my heartfelt desires to align with Your will. I will rise to the occasion and make any necessary changes to ensure I'm being a good and faithful steward with my vision, gifts, talents, finances and my relationships. I'm staying humble and grateful for the blessings in my life. I put all my trust in You to cover me through every situation and I know I have the victory You've promised me. I know you GOT me. 



Scripture: 

Deuteronomy 31:6 KIV

Be strong and of a good courage, fear not, nor be afraid of them: for the Lord thy God, he it is that doth go with thee; he will not fail thee, nor forsake thee.



Hebrews 13:5 

Keep your life free from love of money, and be content with what you have, for he has said, “I will never leave you nor forsake you.”


Closing prayer: 

Have a blessed Wednesday family, friends and loved ones. Know that JESUS saves and He loves you. When the world leaves you standing alone or turn their backs on you, JESUS is right there. He got your back, your side and front, if you stay connected. Remember today to stay connected to the Power source. Whatever you do, surrender it to the Lord and let Him work it out. Let it be what it is because we are covered in the blood. If you don’t know GOD, get to know Him. Try Him. He is the truth. Whatever the Lord tells you to do, just do it. All we have belongs to GOD.  Keep trusting GOD. Just know this, GOD remains the same. Know that we can count on Him no matter what! It’s in JESUS name I pray, Amen. 


JESUS is my Everything 


MONIZION

No comments:

Post a Comment

GIVE ME FAITH TO GET IT DONE

WORDS OF WISDOM: GIVE ME FAITH TO GET IT DONE:  SCRIPTURE: Hebrew11:6 And without faith it is impossible to please God, because anyone who c...