Tuesday, April 19, 2022

God has a Plan!



WORDS OF WISDOM:


GOD HAS A PLAN: 


Scripture:

Jeremiah 29:11 

For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope.

Proverbs 16:9 

The heart of man plans his way, but the Lord establishes his steps.

Proverbs 19:21 

Many are the plans in the mind of a man, but it is the purpose of the Lord that will stand.


MORNING PRAYER:

LORD, Thank you for waking us up this Tuesday Morning. What a blessing it is to see another day! Thank you for your goodness and for your blessings over us. I'm thankful I that I have a Father that has me covered. No matter what, we win with you. Thank you that you are able to bring hope and peace to our lives, even through the toughest of times, strengthening us for Your purpose. Thank you for your mercy and grace. Thank you that you are always with us and will never leave us. Forgive us for when we don't thank you enough or trust you for who you are and what you can do. Fill us with your peace and joy. We love you and we need you, this day and every day. We give you praise and thanks. For You alone are worthy. Father, thank you for your almighty power. Thank you that you go before us today. God, thank you for being a restorer. Thank you GOD for being our healer, our provider, our protector and our way maker. Remind us of your strength today. May we see glimpses of your glory and blessings along the way as we seek after You. Father, I ask that you bless those that are less fortunate than us. Heavenly Father, meet the needs of those that don’t have a place to lay their heads and for the homeless to obtain shelter. Father, I’m praying for those dealing with mental health and PTSD. Open doors, LORD, of deliverance and help. I pray that you touch those that are sick in hospitals and nursing homes. I pray for those that are dealing with domestic violence, for them to get help to get out of a toxic and dangerous situations. I pray for those with any addictions to be set free from codependency or seeking for a temporary solution to self medicate. I pray for those fighting the war. For our soldiers and I pray for the Ukraine. I pray for those that are incarcerated and for peace in this nation and peace in the middle east. I pray for Israel and the peace of Jerusalem. It's in JESUS name I pray, Amen. 


Reflections:

Father I thank you that you have already planned my destiny. I just have to stay on the path that you have chosen for me and not let anything or anyone distract me off of that. The word speaks of the fact that God has a plan for each of our lives. Yesterday's devotion makes it plain. His plan for us includes conforming us to the image of Christ. But the fact of the matter is we often think we know what is best for our lives and have a plan that contradicts His plan. We get off the path that He has for us. Like we know what's best.  For some reason, we have the notion that if we search Scripture and discover His plan for us, it will not be a plan that is beneficial for us and we will miss out on a "fun" life. But really it is a trick of the enemy. So we set out to do it our way and eventually find ourselves disheartened, disillusioned, discouraged, broken and frustrated with life. But GOD says that if we dig into the Word and discover His ways, it will be profitable for us. Then we will know the truth, and that truth will set us free. Then we will see where we need correction in our wrongs, and discover the right way to live. Only then can we become mature believers, equipped to live a life that is pleasing to GOD and get the victory out of every situation we face. It is true that on His path you will miss out on some things. Things like fear of the future, because GOD'S Word says that you will spend eternity with Him. Things like depression and anxiousness, because God says that He gives a peace that is different from what the world can give. Things like loneliness, for He says He will never leave you. Things like purposelessness, for His plans are to give us a future and a hope and a purpose. Yes we will miss out on the guilt of sin, for He says He will always be faithful to forgive if we repent.

We really need to make it a priority to make Bible study a part of your daily lifestyle. The benefits are out of this world! Father, Your ways are not my ways and Your thoughts are not my thoughts. Help me to discover more of You through the Bible. My desire is to live a life that is pleasing to You. Father, please correct me and guide me through Your Word. When You come back to earth or when I go to be with You, may You find me complete and mature as a result of Your Holy Spirit teaching me through Your Word. Help me hide Your Word in my heart so that I won't sin against You and walk in the path you have already laid out for me. I love you JESUS! 


Scripture:

2 Timothy 3:16, 17

The Importance of Scripture

All Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness, that the man of God may be complete, thoroughly equipped for every good work.



Closing prayer: 

Have a blessed Tuesday family, friends and loved ones. Know that JESUS saves and He loves you. When the world leaves you standing alone or turn their backs on you, JESUS is right there. He got your back, your side and front, if you stay connected. Remember today that you are forgiven. Whatever you do, surrender it to the Lord and let Him work it out. Let it be what it is because we are covered in the blood . If you don’t know GOD, get to know Him. Try him. He is the truth. Whatever the Lord tells you to do,  just do it. All we have belongs to GOD. Keep trusting GOD. Just know this, GOD remains the same.  Know that we can count on Him no matter what! It’s in JESUS name I pray, Amen. 


JESUS is my Everything 


MONIZION



No comments:

Post a Comment

GIVE ME FAITH TO GET IT DONE

WORDS OF WISDOM: GIVE ME FAITH TO GET IT DONE:  SCRIPTURE: Hebrew11:6 And without faith it is impossible to please God, because anyone who c...