Sunday, March 27, 2022

Not in Vain


WORDS OF WISDOM:

Not IN VAIN :

Scripture: 

Corinthians 15:58
Therefore, my beloved brethren, be ye steadfast, unmovable always abounding in the work of the Lord, forasmuch as ye know that your labour is not in vain in the Lord.” We rush to our jobs each day where we spend long hours and spend tremendous amounts of energy.

Psalms119:71 
It is good for me that I have been afflicted, That I may learn Your statutes.

MORNING PRAYER:

Lord, Thank you for waking us up this Sunday Morning. Thank you for your amazing power that works in our lives. Thank you for giving us a spirit that doesn’t have to fear. Thank you for your goodness and for your blessings over us. I'm thankful for new beginnings and know that you got my back, so far. I don’t have to be afraid  or be in fear. No matter what, we win with you. Thank you that you are able to bring hope and peace in our lives even through the toughest of times, strengthening us for your purpose. Thank you for your great love and care. Thank you for your mercy and grace. Thank you that you are always with us and will never leave us. Thank you for your incredible sacrifice so that we might have freedom in this life. Forgive us for when we don't thank you enough, trust you for who you are, what you can do, for all that you do and for all that you've given us. Help us to set our eyes and our hearts on you. Renew our spirits, fill us with your peace and joy. We love you and we need you, this day and every day. We give you praise and thanks, for You alone are worthy, Father, thank you for your presence with us. Thank you for your Almighty Power. Thank you that you go before us and cover us on every side.  Thank you that you are in our peace and that our future is secure in the place you're preparing for us. Your words bring such hope and comfort. Thank you for canceling the plans of the enemy for those that have upcoming court cases. Thank you GOD for dismissing the matter and working it out for those that are facing a medical situation. God, thank you for a good report for those that have family issues. Thank you for being a restorer. Thank you, GOD, for being a healer, our provider, our protector our way maker. Remind us of your strength today. May we see glimpses of your glory and blessings along the way as we seek after you. For victory and salvation are found in you alone. Father I pray for your spirit to be with us and let us experience you like never before. Father I ask that you bless those that are less fortunate then us. Heavenly Father, meet the needs of those that don’t have a place to lay their heads and for the homeless to obtain shelter. Father, I’m praying for those dealing with mental health and PTSD. Open doors LORD of deliverance and help. I pray that you touch those that are sick in hospitals and nursing homes. I pray for those that are dealing with domestic violence. For help to get out of a toxic and dangerous situation. I pray for those are fighting the war. I pray for our soldiers and I pray for Ukraine. I pray for those that are incarcerated and for peace in this nation and peace in the middle east. I pray for Israel and the peace of Jerusalem. It’s in the Mighty Name of JESUS I pray, Amen. 


Reflections: 

Father, thank you for reminding me that My sacrifice is not in vain!

In my weakness, You are my strength, And you give me what I need to press my way. Father GOD, You are working it out for my good and building my faith and my relationship with you. But sometimes the suffering I experience or have experienced made me realize that it was is a necessary thorn. You said in you word it was good that you afflicted me. It made me strong and equipped me for the test. I thank you for making me draw closer to You while You reveal what needs work within me. Lord, I praise You for revealing what I need to surrender to You. I need You to keep me in Your perfect will. I'm grateful for my storm, the trails and tests. I know You are doing a work that's beyond my understanding. I'm ready & willing to move when You say move even if my body doesn't feel ready. I will surrender my will  to your will. I know eyes have not seen and ears have not heard what You have planned for me. Thank you for suffering for me. JESUS, I'm committed to enduring whatever your assignment is for me. It’s in the precious name of JESUS I pray, Amen.


Scripture: 

Hebrews 6:10 

For God is not unjust so as to overlook your work and the love that you have shown for his name in serving the saints, as you still do.


James 2:18 

But someone will say, “You have faith and I have works.” Show me your faith apart from your works, and I will show you my faith by my works.


Closing prayer: 

Have a blessed SUNDAY Morning family,  friends and love ones. Know that JESUS saves and he loves you. When the world leaves you standing alone or turn their backs on you, JESUS is right there. He got your back, your side and front. If you stay connected to GOD, he got you. Remember today "That it's not in vain". We Win with GOD.  GOD remains the same. Know that we can count on Him, no matter what! It’s in JESUS name I pray, Amen. 


JESUS is my Everything 


MONIZION


Truth Ministries

No comments:

Post a Comment

GIVE ME FAITH TO GET IT DONE

WORDS OF WISDOM: GIVE ME FAITH TO GET IT DONE:  SCRIPTURE: Hebrew11:6 And without faith it is impossible to please God, because anyone who c...