Sunday, March 20, 2022

Prepare Me!

 


WORDS OF WISDOM  


Prepared ME  


Scripture: 

Ephesians 2:10

For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works,

which God prepared beforehand that we should walk in them.


MORNING PRAYER:

Lord, Thank you for waking us up this Monday Morning. Thank you for your amazing power that works in our lives. Thank you for giving us a spirit that doesn’t have to fear. Thank you for your goodness and for your blessings over us. I'm thankful for new beginnings and know that you got my back, so far. I don’t have to be afraid  or be in fear. No matter what, we win with you. Thank you that you are able to bring hope and peace in our lives even through the toughest of times, strengthening us for your purpose. Thank you for your great love and care. Thank you for your mercy and grace. Thank you that you are always with us and will never leave us. Thank you for your incredible sacrifice so that we might have freedom in this life. Forgive us for when we don't thank you enough, trust you for who you are, what you can do, for all that you do and for all that you've given us. Help us to set our eyes and our hearts on you. Renew our spirits, fill us with your peace and joy. We love you and we need you, this day and every day. We give you praise and thanks, for You alone are worthy, Father, thank you for your presence with us. Thank you for your Almighty Power. Thank you that you go before us and cover us on every side.  Thank you that you are in our peace and that our future is secure in the place you're preparing for us. Your words bring such hope and comfort. Thank you for canceling the plans of the enemy for those that have upcoming court cases. Thank you GOD for dismissing the matter and working it out for those that are facing a medical situation. God, thank you for a good report for those that have family issues. Thank you for being a restorer. Thank you, GOD, for being a healer, our provider, our protector our way maker. Remind us of your strength today. May we see glimpses of your glory and blessings along the way as we seek after you. For victory and salvation are found in you alone. Father I pray for your spirit to be with us and let us experience you like never before. Father I ask that you bless those that are less fortunate then us. Heavenly Father, meet the needs of those that don’t have a place to lay their heads and for the homeless to obtain shelter. Father, I’m praying for those dealing with mental health and PTSD. Open doors LORD of deliverance and help. I pray that you touch those that are sick in hospitals and nursing homes. I pray for those that are dealing with domestic violence. For help to get out of a toxic and dangerous situation. I pray for those are fighting the war. I pray for our soldiers and I pray for Ukraine. I pray for those that are incarcerated and for peace in this nation and peace in the middle east. I pray for Israel and the peace of Jerusalem. It’s in the Mighty Name of JESUS I pray, Amen.  

My Reflections with GOD: 

Father, I'm asking you to prepared ME. Help me get ready for whatever life may bring my way. Prepare me beforehand. This week I’m ready to equip myself with the tools I need for the battles and the tests that I'm going to face. For the word tells us that we are Christ's workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works.

Lord, I ask that you take over my mind and bless me with Your thoughts. Let me see things the way you see them. Let the spirit direct me but also guide my steps and control my month to know when to speak and when to hold it. I know the unworthy, wrongful and doubtful thoughts I'm hearing can be removed by You. I need You to take away the lies of the enemy making me think that I'm not good enough. Replace the past hurts and failures with Your truth. You told me I'm fearfully and wonderfully made but my mind keeps taking me back to the times I've fallen short and missed the mark. Times when I moved too fast, got my self into situations or circumstances that I shouldn’t have or involved with people I know was not on my path to get to you. 

Help me understand those moments don't define me, they refine me. I believe every lesson I endure is needed to get to the next level in you. To increase my faith and my relationship with you, Father. All things work for my good when I’m in You. I know it’s for my transformation, so You can use me as a testimony and a vessel for Your glory and kingdom to complete the assignment. I want You to finish what You've started in me and give me the wisdom and knowledge to get it done. Prepare and help me to stay ready so I don’t have to try and get ready. Prepare me father. 


Have a blessed Monday morning family, friends and love ones. Have a blessed and prosperous week and stay safe. Know that JESUS saves and He loves you. When the world leaves you standing alone or turn there backs on you, JESUS is right there . He got your back, your side and front. If you stay connected to GOD,  he got you. Trust that.  Remember today to prepare before it happens. Get ready and stay ready. Real talk. It’s in JESUS name I pray, Amen. 


Scripture: 

Luke 21:36 

"But stay awake at all times, praying that you may have strength to escape all these things that are going to take place, and to stand before the Son of Man.”

Colossians 2:8 

See to it that no one takes you captive by philosophy and empty deceit, according to human tradition, according to the elemental spirits of the world, and not according to Christ.


JESUS is my Everything 


MONIZION


 Truth Ministries



No comments:

Post a Comment

Help Me Choose Wisley

 Words Of Wisdom:  Help Me Choose Wisley:  Scripture:  Job 34:4  Let us choose for ourselves what is right;Let us know among ourselves what ...