Tuesday, March 8, 2022

It’s All For My Good!

 

WORDS OF WISDOM :


ITS ALL FOR MY GOOD


Romans 8:32 

And we know that all things work together for the good those that love God. 


Psalm 119:71

It was good for me that I have been affected that I may learn thy decrees. 


Prayer: 

Good morning family, friends and love ones. Have a blessed Tuesday. Let's call on the Holy Sprit today and welcome Him in all we do. Let’s take time to thank GOD for waking us up this morning. Father, we thank you for taking us to the next level in our walk, talk and thinking. We thank you for the talents that you have blessed us with. For the gift of life, friendship and family. For providing for us by making away out of no way for us. For strength and health. For everything that we have that we take for granted every day. Today, let’s be thankful. For this is the day the Lord has made. Let’s use this day to thank the LORD for all He has done. Also use wisdom and allow the Holy Spirit to guide you.  Let’s take time this morning to thank GOD for another day. Another day means another chance to get it right with the Father. Let’s be grateful and thankful for all things, especially for our family and love ones. We are asking you, GOD, to cover our family, friends and love ones. We pray πŸ™πŸ½ for all that are sick, the homeless, the incarcerated, the ones that are in nursing homes, the ones that are going through addictions and substance-abuse, those that are dealing with mental health and PTSD and those who are in abusive relationships. We pray for our soldiers that are been deployed and we pray for peace in the Middle East. We pray for the United States. We pray for the President to obtain wisdom and use knowledge and have a heart of compassion for the people and the rules that are made that governors the land. We thank you Lord for all you have done and going to do for us and our family.  God is amazing! His mercies are new every morning. Pray for someone today and show favor to someone.  Be a blessing.  Share the blessings that GOD has blessed you with. Trust Him no matter what. Give and it shall be given back to you. Remember today to learn how to wait on GOD and His timing and be thankful and grateful. Let GOD fight the battle and trust and know that GOD is with you in all you do and ever where you go. Seek GOD first and everything else will fall in place. Allow GOD to direct you and what ever He tells you to do, do it with no fear and trust Him with all you have in you, with your whole heart ❤️. Know that in GOD'S plan and His timing that all things work together for the good that love GOD. For GOD tells us in Jeremiah 29:11, "That I know the plans I have for you". Walk in your purpose and see ever opportunity as a way in which to give God the glory through your story or your testimony. Trust the process and do what the Holy Spirit tells you to do. Resist the devil in all things and trust GOD no matter what. Choose wisely and trust GOD'S timing. Wait on him and trust the process. Let the Holy Spirit control you and your mind, no matter what. Have a blessed and amazing Tuesday. Protect your peace at all cost. Do something great for the LORD today. Walk in love. In JESUS name, Amen. πŸ™πŸ½ 




ITS ALL FOR MY GOOD 

Father, thank you that I know that all things are working for my good. My circumstances are not happening to me to hurt me or to harm me, but everything that is happening for my good in order to teach me, strengthen me or prepare me for the next level. I’m realizing my circumstances are training me to operate in a place of gratitude, peace and also power of GOD. To show me how great He is and how He can turn the situation around for me to work for my good. No matter what I endure or happens, I know and I’m fully confident that God got me covered. I know that I’m being equipped to be stronger and more powerful to grow in the power of the Lord and walk in my calling and the knowledge of the spirit. Lord, teach me the simple things I can do to be at peace, whether I am in the valley or on the mountaintop, to keep trusting the process and not be moved by the things that are happening around me. I am no longer allowing temporary circumstances or situations steal my joy or peace because I know all power lies in the hands of You, my Heavenly Father. You told us that tomorrow isn't promised so I'm going to cherish each day and live life to the fullest. I'm going to love the ones you have gifted me to share my life with and to spend time with them and not take time and things for granted. Today I declare the chains are broken. I’m free to live what I believe and live in the fullness of GOD'S love and joy. I believe in You JESUS and in a life of abundance in your grace and mercy, Amen. 


Proverbs 27:1 

Do not boast about tomorrow. For you don not know what a day may bring forth. 


Remember today family to walk in love and to tell someone that you love them. Enjoy your family, your friends and your love ones while they’re here because tomorrow is not promised but remember that all things work together for our good so enjoy life. 


JESUS is my Everything 

MONIZION


Truth Ministries : It’s truth that will set you free!

No comments:

Post a Comment

GIVE ME FAITH TO GET IT DONE

WORDS OF WISDOM: GIVE ME FAITH TO GET IT DONE:  SCRIPTURE: Hebrew11:6 And without faith it is impossible to please God, because anyone who c...