Sunday, January 23, 2022

31 days of fasting: Day 22

 

31 DAYS OF PRAYER & FASTING : 


DAY 22 OF PRAYER & FASTING: 


SCRIPTURE:  

Confess it. 1 John 1:9 says, "If you confess your sin, He is faithful and just to forgive you and to cleanse you from all unrighteousness." 


FYI / A TAKE AWAY : 

Family please read these prayers. They may be long but very important and necessary. Prayer is our weapon and the enemy knows it.  For nothing matters more than prayer to start your day. It acknowledges GOD for being the answer to every situation and to go before us before we even turn the lock to go outside the door into into the enemies camp. We have to put on the whole armor of GOD so take five minutes to give God some time to speak to your heart, your mind and to direct your path. He said to acknowledge Him in all your ways and He shall direct your path and seek His righteousness and all these things will be added to your life. Family, we are in a war, a fight for our lives for our family, our health and so many other things. Prayer is very necessary in this season.

We're 23 days into 2022. Most resolutions have started to fade (92% of them don’t last!)

Remember, real change starts in our THINKING.

I want you to win this year. Let's win together!!


PRAYER STARTER: 

Father God, I thank you, for keeping us all year. The New Year can often bring a mixed bag of emotions and memories for many of us. The events of 2021, including an ongoing pandemic, racial tensions, joblessness, and political unrest created an unprecedented time of unrest and anxiety. While some may have just experienced the best year ever and look forward to an even greater one ahead, others may have just trudged through one deep struggle after another. The fresh calendar year brings desperate hope for things to be better, with an ache for the still-fresh wounds to slowly begin their process of healing. Praying at the start of the New Year doesn't always bring immediate change at the stroke of midnight, but it begins the opening of our hearts to God's Words of hope and peace and trusting GOD no matter what. I'm excited about these 31 days of praying and fasting because we can start on a new journey, a new destiny and a new purpose in life.  This is the 22nd day of the fast. I’m so grateful and thankful to God for this opportunity to increase my relationship with Him and exploring all the possibilities that we can experience on these 31 days of a journey of prayer and fasting. I thank Him for allowing us to develop a closer and stronger relationship with Him.  I have great expectations to see all that’s going to happen on my journey as I go through these 31 days of prayer and fasting and consecration. I printed out my fasting contract so that I can detail the things that I want to offer up to God and to see him move on my behalf. I don’t know if anyone has been on a spiritual fast before, but this is my 17th year of my journey of fasting and praying with GOD guiding me. In 2022, I’m expecting a higher move of GOD, along with signs and wonders.  I'm asking  him continuously, to build me up to strengthen me to walk with Him and to take me higher in Him. Last year was a very trying time, but I’m embracing this year and this new season with great anticipation that we’re going to see a mighty move of God. I’m very excited about the move of GOD in this season. Let’s see what GOD is going to do in these 31 days of prayer 🙏🏽 and fasting.

WISDOM ON FASTING:

Today we are fasting from the thought that says, "I feel guilty."

We’ve all had thoughts that try to make us feel guilty, such as: "You don’t do enough. Look at what you’ve done wrong. You’re not good enough. You don’t say the right things. You don’t measure up. You don’t do as much for others as you should. You eat too much." This line of thinking produces guilt, which leads to self-hatred, anger toward others, bad decisions, harsh word procrastination, and fear.

LET'S CHANGE IT TODAY

JESUS DECLARES YOU: NOT GUILTY

This doesn’t mean that you’ve never sinned or done wrong. This means that He washed away all your sin and guilt with His blood. The Word of God declares Jesus as our guilt offering, thus declaring us free from guilt.

SEE WHAT GOD SEES

Accept Colossians 1:22, which says that through Jesus’ blood, "He presents you holy and faultless and unblameable in the Father’s eyes." When God sees you, He sees Jesus—like when Jacob went before his father Isaac with the hair, skin, and scent of his brother. The father saw Jacob as if he were Esau (Genesis 27:15-27). And He sees you as if you were Jesus—without guilt.

MEDITATE ON JOB 10:7

"According to your knowledge, I am indeed not guilty..." (NASB) When a person is born again, they are cleansed of sin and guilt by the blood of Jesus, and therefore not guilty.

WHEN YOU BLOW IT, DON'T DENY IT, Admit it. Confess it. 1 John 1:9 says, "If you confess your sin, He is faithful and just to forgive you and to cleanse you from all unrighteousness." ITS ALREADY DONE! BELIEVE THAT IT IS ALREADY DONE . The last words of Jesus on the cross were, "It is finished". At that moment, the price was paid for your sin and guilt. Hebrews 1:3 says, "He cleansed us from our sin."

STOP THINKING THAT YOU HAVE TO FEEL GUILTY TO BE FORGIVEN

Sometimes we think we owe it to people to feel guilty and bad for everything. Stop thinking that. You don’t owe anyone anything. Don’t think guilt somehow pays for something. The blood of Jesus paid it all. When we feel like we owe God guilt or we owe it to others to wallow in guilt, it’s an insult to His blood.

STOP BEATING YOURSELF UP ABOUT WHAT YOU HAVEN’T DONE

We often punish ourselves with self-condemnation. We will never do enough for God. That’s why Jesus did it all. He paid for sin, the curse, and our failure. Our job is to believe.

Jesus has declared me not guilty. Even when I feel I don’t do enough, or that I’m not good enough, God says that faith in Him is enough. I don’t have to feel guilty to be forgiven. I am forgiven by faith in Jesus. Today I stop beating myself up about all that I’ve done or haven’t done. I don’t have to be perfect. He already is—therefore, I rest my faith in Him, in Jesus’ Name I pray. 


CLOSING PRAYER:

Lord, Thank you for your amazing power and work in our lives, thank you for your goodness and for your blessings over us. Thank you that you are able to bring hope through even the toughest of times, strengthening us for your purposes. Thank you for your great love and care. Thank you for your mercy and grace. Thank you that you are always with us and will never leave us. Thank you for your incredible sacrifice so that we might have freedom and life. Forgive us for when we don't thank you enough, for who you are, for all that you do, for all that you've given. Help us to set our eyes and our hearts on you afresh. Renew our spirits, fill us with your peace and joy. We love you and we need you, this day and every day. We give you praise and thanks, for You alone are worthy. Father, Thank you for your presence with us, thank you for your Almighty Shadow. Thank you that you go before us, and cover us from behind.  Thank you that you are in our midst and that our future is secure in the place you're preparing for us. Your words bring such hope and comfort. Remind us of your strength today, may we see glimpses of your glory and blessing along the way as we seek after you. For victory and salvation are found in you alone. Father I pray for your spirit to be with us and let us experience you like never before on this fast. Father, I  ask that you bless those that are less fortunate than us. Heavenly Father, meet the needs of those that don’t have a place to lay their heads and for the homeless to obtain shelter. Father, especially now, its getting cold in some states and cities. I pray for shelter for them because it’s below freezing. I’m praying that you send resources and financial blessings to them. I’m praying for those dealing with mental health and PTSD. Open doors LORD of deliverance and help. I pray that you touch those that are sick in hospitals and nursing homes. Praying for those that are deal with families that have Covid. I pray for those that are incarcerated and for peace in this nation and peace in the Middle East. We lift up Israel and the peace of Jerusalem.  It’s In the Mighty Name of JESUS name I pray, 🙏🏽 Amen.

JESUS is my Everything 

MONIZION

No comments:

Post a Comment

GIVE ME FAITH TO GET IT DONE

WORDS OF WISDOM: GIVE ME FAITH TO GET IT DONE:  SCRIPTURE: Hebrew11:6 And without faith it is impossible to please God, because anyone who c...