Tuesday, January 18, 2022

31 days of fasting: Day 17

 



31 DAYS OF PRAYER & FASTING : 


DAY 17 OF PRAYER & FASTING: 


SCRIPTURE:

Ephephian5:8-10 NKJV

For you were once darkness but now you are light in the Lord, walk as children of light for the fruit of the spirit is in all goodness, righteousness and truth finding out what is acceptable to the Lord.


PRAYER STARTER: 

Father God, I thank you, for keeping us all year. The New Year can often bring a mixed bag of emotions and memories for many of us. The events of 2021, including an ongoing pandemic, racial tensions, joblessness, and political unrest created an unprecedented time of unrest and anxiety. While some may have just experienced the best year ever and look forward to an even greater one ahead, others may have just trudged through one deep struggle after another. The fresh calendar year brings desperate hope for things to be better, with an ache for the still-fresh wounds to slowly begin their process of healing. Praying at the start of the New Year doesn't always bring immediate change at the stroke of midnight, but it begins the opening of our hearts to God's Words of hope and peace and trusting GOD no matter what. I'm excited about these 31 days of praying and fasting because we can start on a new journey, a new destiny and a new purpose in life.  This is the 17th day of the fast. I’m so grateful and thankful to God for this opportunity to increase my relationship with Him and exploring all the possibilities that we can experience on these 31 days of a journey of prayer and fasting. I thank Him for allowing us to develop a closer and stronger relationship with Him.  I have great expectations to see all that’s going to happen on my journey as I go through these 31 days of prayer and fasting and consecration. I printed out my fasting contract so that I can detail the things that I want to offer up to God and to see him move on my behalf. I don’t know if anyone has been on a spiritual fast before, but this is my 17th year of my journey of fasting and praying with GOD guiding me. In 2022, I’m expecting a higher move of GOD, along with signs and wonders.  I'm asking  him continuously, to build me up to strengthen me to walk with Him and to take me higher in Him. Last year was a very trying time, but I’m embracing this year and this new season with great anticipation that we’re going to see a mighty move of God. I’m very excited about the move of GOD in this season. Let’s see what GOD is going to do in these 31 days of prayer 🙏🏽 and fasting.



WISDOM ON FASTING:

Today we are fasting from the feelings and thoughts that say, "I'm overwhelmed!" Everything you see in this world was created by God in six days. He's in the business of getting a lot accomplished in little time. And He lives in you! You don't have to carry your burden alone. Most people don't understand what Jesus meant when He said in Matthew 11:29, "Take My yoke upon you." A yoke is a harness placed upon two oxen. It causes them to plow together. So, when one gets weak or overwhelmed, he can continue by being pulled by the other. When we feel weighed down, we need to remember, we are yoked to Him. Jesus is attached to us and will carry the load for us. LET'S CHANGE IT TODAY. CAST YOUR CARES UPON GOD. HE WILL CARE FOR YOU!

How? Be honest. Tell Him what’s wrong. Ask Him to carry it for you and believe He will. Remember, after you give Him your cares, don’t run to pick them back up. Trust Jesus to carry the load for you.

SEE YOURSELF ATTACHED, OR YOKED, TO GOD. He holds you up and pulls you up when you are weak and overwhelmed. You are one with Him. When you feel weak and burdened, remember that He is carrying you.

BEGIN TO BELIEVE THAT YOU CAN HANDLE ANYTHING

Start believing this today. Mark 9:23 says, "All things are possible for those who believe."

FEAST ON THIS THOUGHT: NOTHING IS TOO DIFFICULT FOR GOD, If nothing is too difficult for Him, and He lives in you, then nothing is too difficult for you. You will make it! GOD WILL COMPLETE THOSE THINGS THAT CONCERN YOU.

As you surrender those concerns to GOD they become His responsibility. He will complete, fulfill, perfect, and bring those things to pass. He will lift your burden and finish what He started in your life.

I can handle anything today, because I am yoked to Jesus. Today I refuse to be overwhelmed. I cast all my cares on Jesus. He cares for me and will carry my load. Nothing is too difficult for GOD. Therefore, I declare that nothing is too difficult for me today! He is the author and finisher of my faith, in JESUS Name I pray, 🙏🏽AMEN.


CLOSING PRAYER:

Lord, Thank you for your amazing power and work in our lives. Thank you for your goodness and for your blessings over us. Thank you that you are able to bring hope through even the toughest of times, strengthening us for your purpose. Thank you for your great love and care. Thank you for your mercy and grace. Thank you that you are always with us and will never leave us. Thank you for your incredible sacrifice so that we might have freedom and life. Forgive us for when we don't thank you enough, for who you are, for all that you do, for all that you've given. Help us to set our eyes and our hearts on you afresh. Renew our spirits, fill us with your peace and joy. We love you and we need you, this day and every day. We give you praise and thanks, for You alone are worthy! Amen. Father Thank you for your presence with us, thank you for your Almighty Shadow. Thank you that you go before us, and cover us from behind.  Thank you that you are in our midst and that our future is secure in the place you're preparing for us. Your words bring such hope and comfort. Remind us of your strength today, may we see glimpses of your glory and blessing along the way as we seek after you. For victory and salvation are found in you alone. Father I pray for your spirit to be with us and let us experience you like never before on this fast. It’s In the Mighty Name of JESUS name I pray, 🙏🏽 Amen. 

JESUS is my Everything 

MONIZION

No comments:

Post a Comment

GIVE ME FAITH TO GET IT DONE

WORDS OF WISDOM: GIVE ME FAITH TO GET IT DONE:  SCRIPTURE: Hebrew11:6 And without faith it is impossible to please God, because anyone who c...