Saturday, January 15, 2022

31 days of fasting: Day 14

 

31 DAYS OF PRAYER & FASTING  


DAY 14 OF PRAYER & FASTING: 


SCRIPTURE:

ISAIAH 55:9 

"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways,” declares the LORD. “As the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways."


PRAYER STARTER: 

Father God, I thank you, for keeping us all year. The New Year can often bring a mixed bag of emotions and memories for many of us. The events of 2021, including an ongoing pandemic, racial tensions, joblessness, and political unrest created an unprecedented time of unrest and anxiety. While some may have just experienced the best year ever and look forward to an even greater one ahead, others may have just trudged through one deep struggle after another. The fresh calendar year brings desperate hope for things to be better, with an ache for the still-fresh wounds to slowly begin their process of healing. Praying at the start of the New Year doesn't always bring immediate change at the stroke of midnight, but it begins the opening of our hearts to God's Words of hope and peace and trusting GOD no matter what. I'm excited about these 31 days of praying and fasting because we can start on a new journey, a new destiny and a new purpose in life.  This is the 14th day of the fast. I’m so grateful and thankful to God for this opportunity to increase my relationship with Him and exploring all the possibilities that we can experience on these 31 days of a journey of prayer and fasting. I thank Him for allowing us to develop a closer and stronger relationship with Him.  I have great expectations to see all that’s going to happen on my journey as I go through these 31 days of prayer and fasting and consecration. I printed out my fasting contract so that I can detail the things that I want to offer up to God and to see him move on my behalf. I don’t know if anyone has been on a spiritual fast before, but this is my 17th year of my journey of fasting and praying with GOD guiding me. In 2022, I’m expecting a higher move of GOD, along with signs and wonders.  I'm asking  him continuously, to build me up to strengthen me to walk with Him and to take me higher in Him. Last year was a very trying time, but I’m embracing this year and this new season with great anticipation that we’re going to see a mighty move of God. I’m very excited about the move of GOD in this season. Let’s see what GOD is going to do in these 31 days of prayer 🙏🏽 and fasting.



WISDOM ON FASTING:

Today we are fasting from small thinking. THIS IS GOING TO CHANGE EVERYTHING! Small thinking produces small living. If we set up small expectations for our lives, that's what we'll get. The problem with that mindset is that GOD is bigger than we ever imagined. He has bigger plans for us more than we’ve ever dreamed. Time to ditch small thinking!

LET'S CHANGE IT TODAY

YOUR GOD IS TOO SMALL! EVERYTHING CHANGES WHEN WE LET GO OF A SMALL GOD. HOW BIG IS YOUR GOD? Scientists estimate there are over 100 billion galaxies and 100 billion stars in each of them! And God created them & calls them all by name. He’s BIG. HOW BIG IS HE?

He’s big enough to take away the sin of the world; to allow us to make mistakes without punishment; to put great dreams in human hearts and big enough to not have to threaten us to accept Him. He’s a BIG, BIG GOD!

THINK BIG! Renew your mind to GODS  language. For example: "Ask for the nations" (Psalm 2); "Speak to the mountain" (Mark 11); "Your descendants shall be as numerous as the stars" (Genesis 15); "You shall possess the land" (Numbers 13), and so on. God uses big language and gives us big dreams!

IMPRINT THIS ON YOUR HEART AND MIND: ROYALTY DESTROYS INFERIORITY! Acquaint yourself with your new bloodline. You are royalty in Christ. This makes you reign over life (Romans 5:17). When you know that you are made righteous and made royal by His blood, it makes you as confident and bold as a lion! Believe it! I give up small thinking. I let go of a small god. I agree with GODS way of looking at things and GODS language. I decide to think bigger and bigger every day, and to ask for the things GOD said I could ask for. I accept the visions and dreams that the Holy Spirit wants to give me; and I let go of all failure, disappointment, and fear-based thoughts, in JESUS Name I pray. 🙏🏽 


CLOSING PRAYER:

Lord, Thank you for your amazing power and work in our lives, thank you for your goodness and for your blessings over us. Thank you that you are able to bring hope through even the toughest of times, strengthening us for your purposes. Thank you for your great love and care. Thank you for your mercy and grace. Thank you that you are always with us and will never leave us. Thank you for your incredible sacrifice so that we might have freedom and life. Forgive us for when we don't thank you enough, for who you are, for all that you do, for all that you've given. Help us to set our eyes and our hearts on you afresh. Renew our spirits, fill us with your peace and joy. We love you and we need you, this day and every day. We give you praise and thanks, for You alone are worthy! Amen. Father Thank you for your presence with us. Thank you for your Almighty Shadow. Thank you that you go before us, and cover us from behind.  Thank you that you are in our midst and that our future is secure in the place you're preparing for us. Your words bring such hope and comfort. Remind us of your strength today, may we see glimpses of your glory and blessing along the way as we seek after you. For victory and salvation are found in you alone. Father I pray for your spirit to be with us and let us experience you like never before on this fast. It’s In the Mighty Name of JESUS name I pray, 🙏🏽 Amen! 

JESUS is my Everything 

MONIZION

No comments:

Post a Comment

Help Me Choose Wisley

 Words Of Wisdom:  Help Me Choose Wisley:  Scripture:  Job 34:4  Let us choose for ourselves what is right;Let us know among ourselves what ...