Friday, December 10, 2021

Support




 WORDS OF WISDOM:


SUPPORT


SCRIPTURE:

Ecclesiastes 4:9-12 NIV

Two are better than one because they have a good return for their labor:

If either of them falls down, one can help the other up. But pity anyone who falls    and has no one to help them up.

Also, if two lie down together, they will keep warm.  But how can one keep warm alone?

Though one may be overpowered, two can defend themselves. A cord of three strands is not quickly broken.

Morning prayer: 

Father, I thank you on this FRIDAY MORNING for waking me up. I ask you to give me understanding , direction, patience, clarity and wisdom. Help me to know the power that I have within me. Father prepare me for this week that you have set before me. Thank you for watching over me and for providing for me. I’m so grateful and thankful for everything you have done and everything that you will and continuously do in me and for my family, friends and love ones. Thank you for a job, home, food, clothes, transportation and health. I am so thankful that you supply all our needs. I lift up those that are in trying situations. LORD, make it easy on them by lightening the load. LORD, as you bless me, I will be a blessing to all you put in my path to bless.


MY REFLECTION:

Father, this morning I thank you for the support from You and my Guardian Angels. I also thank you for my earthly support. I know how important and powerful agreement and unity is. I know right now I need you and all the support that is given to me in this season. I’m so thankful for support in prayer, support in personal situations, support in business and support spiritually. I thank you for support in all I may face. I want to always see the hand of you in everything, big or small. I take nothing for granted. I love you Father. Your love is so amazing. I can’t stop saying it. I really want to explain to those that have a heart to receive this message today to understand what support truly is. Well, first, if you want a better assurance of true love and support in relationships, friendships or business, I find this advice is the best.... Find a person who loves God more than he or she would ever love anyone else. Why? Because a person who loves God will fear and obey Him—that means he or she would do his/her best to be Christlike in handling any relationship or situations that arises in humility, honesty, faithfulness, patience, and respectfully.  Making a love triangle between God and the relationship is among the best ways to make a relationship last. Based on what I have witnessed around me, I can really say that those relationships which have God as their foundation are those that stay strong despite many trials....no matter what.

They say that if you are praying for a person, you become spiritually attached to him/her. Well, I believe it is true because if you keep on blessing people in the spirit, you contribute to his/her well-being in the physical realm. Making this a habit between you is also one way of supporting and helping each other.  

Look for the counsel of Spiritually mature individuals. Whenever your relationship is on the rocks, seek advice from God-fearing people. They won’t only pray for you, but you can also get wisdom from them on how you can maturely handle the situation. Avoid those whose primary solution to problems is to deal with it in the flesh and not to handle any situation with love and support. Let’s try to really reflect back on the love walk and the fruit of the spirit and it will show us how to support each other and how to depend on GOD for all things and to walk in love no matter what. So today GOD, I thank you for the support of You and Heaven and for the support of those around me. You continue to give me the spirit to support those that need my help and my support and it’s in JESUS name I give you all praise and honor, Amen! 🙏🏽 


SCRIPTURE:

Deuteronomy 32:30 

One man will chase a thousand and two put ten thousand to flight. Wherever two or more persons come together to pray in the name of Jesus, God is there in their midst.


GOOD MORNING, have a great day Family, Friends and Love Ones. Have a blessed day and remember to support each  other!🙏🏽


JESUS is my Everything 


MONIZION

No comments:

Post a Comment

Help Me Choose Wisley

 Words Of Wisdom:  Help Me Choose Wisley:  Scripture:  Job 34:4  Let us choose for ourselves what is right;Let us know among ourselves what ...